Washington DC Message Boards

Third and Final Presidential Debate

Luke_Wilbur

Hofstra University will use the David S. Mack Sports and Exhibition Complex as the venue for the debate, and the adjoining Physical Fitness Center as home for the media center, which will host hundreds of journalists from around the world and all major networks, as well as supporting services for the Commission on Presidential Debates. Other Hofstra University facilities have been selected for support services for media and visitors.

The debate is supposed to be focused solely on foreign policy issues. But, look for the economy to be mentioned.

Senator McCain has Pledged to Bring Up William Ayers in Debate. Obama issued this challenge to his rival.

I am surprised that, you know, we've been seeing some pretty over-the-top attacks coming out of the McCain campaign over the last several days, that he wasn't willing to say it to my face. But I guess we've got one last debate. So presumably, if he ends up feeling that he needs to, he will raise it during the debate. - Senator Barack Obama

Guest Not Amused

Obama has taken the high road in this campaign by not stooping to their level. But, Americans need to know who John McCain has associated himself with.

Alaska Division of Elections stated that Todd Palin, the husband of Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, had registered as a member of the Alaskan Independence Party in 1995 and 2000. The McCain Campaign has reluctantly acknowledged that she also attended AIP's 2000 Convention.

The Alaskan Independence Party is the third largest political party in Alaska. Since the 1970’s the AIP has pushed for a legal vote for Alaskans to decide whether or not residents of the 49th state can secede from the United States.

In 2006, Sarah Palin addressed the Alaskan Independence Party state convention. Key figures from this party were instrumental in her election as mayor of Wasilla.

During the convention Vice Chairman of the Alaskan Independence Party, Dexter Clark, says this of Palin: "Our current governor who I mentioned at the last conference, the one we were hoping would get elected, Sarah Palin, did get elected . . . .and there was a lot of talk about her moving up. She was an AIP member before she got the job as mayor .

My government is my worst enemy. I’m going to fight them with any means at hand. - Joe Vogler, Alaskan Independence Party founder

When the [federal] bureaucrats come after me, I suggest they wear red coats. They make better targets. In the federal government are the biggest liars in the United States, and I hate them with a passion. They think they own [Alaska]. There comes a time when people will choose to die with honor rather than live with dishonor. That time may be coming here. Our goal is ultimate independence by peaceful means under a minimal government fully responsive to the people. I hope we don’t have to take human life, but if they go on tramping on our property rights, look out, we’re ready to die. - Joe Vogler, Alaskan Independence Party founder.

The AIP was born of the vision of "Old Joe" Vogler, a hard-bitten former gold miner who hated the government of the United States almost as much as he hated wolves and environmentalists. Vogler preached armed insurrection against the United States of America. Vogler, who always carried a Magnum with him. Vogler would serve as the AIP's standard-bearer for most of the party's first two decades. He ran for governor in 1974, with Wayne Peppler as his running mate. Jay Hammond was elected over incumbent governor William Egan, with Vogler trailing far behind. With sponsorship from the Islamic Republic of Iran, Vogler was scheduled to present his case for Alaskan secession before the United Nations General Assembly in the late spring of 1993. Vogler was murdered later that year during an illegal sale of plastic explosives that went bad. Very few Alaskans believe it.

Lynette Clark doesn't buy the official version of Vogler's death. She calls his murder an "assassination."

"He was executed," she says. And other past and present AIP leaders agree with her. Jack Coghill, who served as Governor Hickel's lieutenant governor, declared that Vogler's murder was "the cleanest takeout" job he had seen.

"I will never believe that Fred West put a bullet in the back of Joe's head all by himself," Clark says. "Fred is a liar, cheat and thief. But he wasn't smart enough to pull it off alone."

Who does Clark believe was behind Vogler's elimination?

"I can only speculate. And I don't want to speculate because I don't want to catch a bullet the same way."

Clark asserts that the timing of Vogler's murder was suspicious, on the eve of his appearance before the United Nations. "The United States government would have been deeply embarrassed. And we can't have that, can we?" she says with a wry laugh.

http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2008/09/...aska_secession/

View the video at YouTube.

Sarah Palin used former AIP chairman Mark Chryson and a local John Birch Society activist known as "Black Helicopter" Steve Stoll "to advance her political career in Alaska.

This was one of the most spirited debates I have watched. McCain vs. Obama fighting for the heavyweight championship of the world. Bob Schieffer of CBS did a great moderating job by pushing candidates beyond their scripted talking points. Shieffer asked questions on a wide range of issues -- from healthcare, abortion, education to controversial issues on Obama's character. They were questions the country wanted to know about. Once again Senator McCain came out swinging hard, but slowed down later in the fight. I sometimes got distracted by his eyes blinking so much. I thought there might be a secret message in morse code. As the debate went on he became a little to smirky and patronizing with his remarks. Obama was calm and measured his responses like a professional speaker. Neither speakers went for a knockout punch.

Senator McCain opened the debate strongly by saying that ending home mortgage foreclosures was the key to "putting a floor under" the US economic crisis. He attacked Mr Obama for planning to raise taxes: "Why would you want to increase anybody's taxes right now?'' he asked. Obama countered that he would decrease taxes for 95 percent of Americans and that any increases would hit only the wealthiest.

The most memorable exchange was about Joe "the Plumber" Wurzelbacher, who is probably the most talked about man living in Toledo, Ohio.

McCain's best response was when Obama said that a McCain presidency would effectively be "eight more years" of George Bush, the US president. McCain declared: "I'm not George Bush."

The most heated exchange came when Senator McCain again raised Obama’s association with William Ayers, a 1960s radical who served with Mr. Obama on the board of a charitable foundation. I don't care about an old washed-up terrorist, but as Senator Clinton said in her debates with you, we need to know the full extent of the relationship with you," said Mr McCain. Senator Obama hit back: "Let's get the record straight. Bill Ayers is a professor of education in Chicago. Forty years ago, when I was eight years old, he engaged in despicable acts with a radical group. I have condemned those acts. Mr. Ayers is not involved in my campaign, he has never been involved in my campaign, and he will not be in the White House."

Senator Obama then successfully countered Senator McCain: "Let me tell you who I associated with,” Obama named Warren Buffett, running mate Joe Biden, Republican Sen.Dick Lugar, and military Gen. Jim Jones. “Those are the people, Democrats and Republicans, that have shaped my ideas and will be surrounding me in the White House." This exchange was a mistake by McCain and will bring independant voters into the Obama camp.

Edited by wiley

Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairman Robert M. "Mike" Duncan released the following statement tonight.

"In the final debate tonight between Barack Obama and John McCain, the difference between the two Presidential candidates was clearly drawn. Sen. McCain has the experience and leadership to guide our country in a positive new direction.

"Sen. McCain gave Americans specifics on how he will work to increase jobs, establish energy independence, and lower health care costs, while Barack Obama showed he was unable to give Americans the straight talk and straight answers they deserve. For every hardworking family who strives to achieve the American Dream, they must now decide whether to elect a candidate who rewards their hard work or a candidate who punishes them with tax hikes and stands behind 'spread[ing] the wealth around.'"

Paid for by the Republican National Committee.

I guess Joe thinks Billionare Warren Buffett is wrong in supporting Obama's economic plan. Obama told the plumber that he would face an increase in his marginal tax rate from 36 to 39 per cent after $250,000 per year. That was the same successful plan Bill Clinton had for our country. Obama also told Joe that his small business would NOT be taxed on Capital Gains. Therefore Joe may end up not paying more taxes at all. In addition, those people who make less than $250,000 per year will be able to better afford Joe the plumber's services.

Here is some free financial advice for Joe. If he finds out that he will actually have to pay 3 percent ($750.00 more if he makes $275,000, or $1,500.00 if he makes $300,000) more he should consider purchasing equipment, supplies, or giving a bonus to his employees at the end of the year. This way Joe can and write it off those expenses and only get taxed on the amount he was left with as profit.

View the video at YouTube.

Say it ain't so Joe. Wurzebacher's statements do not ad up. He told Katie Couric that he had asked Senator Obama a question and got a "tap dance" instead of an answer.

COURIC: Could you just, Joe, explain quickly, and then we'll let you go, how you met both of the candidates?

WURZELBACHER: I've yet to meet John McCain. Obama came to my neighborhood and my son and I were outside tossing the football, and all of a sudden he showed up, and there went our football tossing for a while. And, you know, neighbors were outside asking him questions, and I didn't think they were asking him tough enough questions, so I thought, you know, I'll go over there. You know, I've always wanted to ask one of these guys a question and really corner them and get them to answer a question of--for once instead of tap dancing around it. And unfortunately I asked the question but I still got a tap dance. Do you - almost as good as Sammy Davis Jr.

Senator Obama gave Joe a lengthy answer and told him that he wants to see small business succeed. Joe responded, "Absolutely." Obama then continued that Joe may pay less taxes under his capital gains plan than McCain's, but Obama could not guarantee that until he reviewed Joe's financial statements. Joe smiled, "I understand that." He then shook Obama's hand and the Senator left for the debate.

I am willing to be that smokin Joe was planted by the Republican party. This would explain how conservative sites got stories posted about him in advance of the debate and how easily everyone else found him for interviews. He could land a good acting job after the election.

Guest A Friend of Dusty

Joe is not in the Toledo Yellow Pages, he isn’t registered to vote, and does not even have a plumbing license. It appears that Joe is a close relative of Robert Wurzelbacher of Milford, Ohio. Who’s Robert Wurzelbacher? Only Charles Keating’s son-in-law and the former senior vice president of American Continental, the parent company of the infamous Lincoln Savings and Loan. The now retired elder Wurzelbacher is also a major contributor to Republican causes giving well over $10,000 in the last few years.

The Keating Five were five United States Senators accused of corruption in 1989, igniting a major political scandal as part of the larger Savings and Loan crisis of the late 1980s and early 1990s. The five senators, Alan Cranston (D-CA), Dennis DeConcini (D-AZ), John Glenn (D-OH), John McCain (R-AZ), and Donald W. Riegle (D-MI), were accused of improperly intervening in 1987 on behalf of Charles H. Keating, Jr., chairman of the Lincoln Savings and Loan Association, which was the target of a regulatory investigation by the Federal Home Loan Bank Board (FHLBB). The FHLBB subsequently backed off taking action against Lincoln.

McCain and Keating had become personal friends following their initial contacts in 1981, and McCain was the only one of the five with close social and personal ties to Keating. Like DeConcini, McCain considered Keating a constituent as he lived in Arizona. Between 1982 and 1987, McCain had received $112,000 in political contributions from Keating and his associates. In addition, McCain's wife Cindy McCain and her father Jim Hensley had invested $359,100 in a Keating shopping center in April 1986, a year before McCain met with the regulators. McCain, his family, and their baby-sitter had made nine trips at Keating's expense, sometimes aboard Keating's jet. Three of the trips were made during vacations to Keating's opulent Bahamas retreat at Cat Cay. McCain did not pay Keating (in the amount of $13,433) for some of the trips until years after they were taken, when he learned that Keating was in trouble over Lincoln. In 1989 Phoenix New Times writer Tom Fitzpatrick opined that McCain was the "most reprehensible" of the five senators.

McCain was criticized by the Committee for exercising "poor judgment" when he met with the federal regulators on Keating's behalf. On his Keating Five experience, McCain has said: "The appearance of it was wrong. It's a wrong appearance when a group of senators appear in a meeting with a group of regulators, because it conveys the impression of undue and improper influence. And it was the wrong thing to do." McCain would write in 2002 that attending the two April 1987 meetings was "the worst mistake of my life".

If the media ties Joe Wurzelbacher to Robert Wurzelbacher then McCain will be writing another book about how talking about "Joe the Plumber" was in his life.

Guest ALWAYS RED_*

There is no association between Joe Wurzelbacher and Robert Wurzelbacher. You Democrats are running scared now that we have you pinned down to the wall. NO MORE LIES OBAMA!!! It does not matter. There are many Joes out there who will lose their American Dream if OBAMA is not stopped.

The President of the Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors—National Association (PHCC) released a statement applauding the efforts of both presidential candidates for their focus on plumbing contractors during the presidential debate on Wednesday night. Plumbing, heating and cooling contractors are small business owners who are becoming a prominent part of the debate on the country’s economic future.

"We think it is great that comments from 'Joe the Plumber' were brought up several times in last night’s presidential debate,” said PHCC President Joe Schmitt, Joe Schmitt & Sons Plumbing & Heating, Englewood, Ohio. “Plumbing, heating and cooling contractors, most of whom operate small businesses, have been a big part of the American economy during our organization’s 126-year history. Unfortunately, smaller companies like ours can be forgotten as the country focuses on big business issues."

"The impact of the next administration's tax policy will have a major impact on our members, no matter which party is in office. It is our sincere hope that both the Democratic and Republican candidates will think long and hard about the comments of my fellow Ohio plumber Joe Wurzelbacher as they consider future tax programs. It is imperative that entrepreneurs like Joe and PHCC members across the country have the opportunity to buy small businesses and create jobs for Americans. That is the American dream, after all."

"Small businesses throughout the nation are hurting during this economic downturn. With rising gas prices, the cost of health care and the uncertainties facing our financial markets, they’re being hit from all sides. Reform of our nation’s tax policies should be a top priority for the next administration. The survival of PHCC’s members and America’s small businesses may depend on this. The next president must consider the needs and contributions of plumbing, heating and cooling contractors as small businesses. This has to be priority in order to help this economy recover and to encourage investment from new business owners.

"Throughout our 126-year history PHCC has helped to protect the health and safety of the nation. It is now Washington’s turn to step up to the plate and help save our businesses."

Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairman Robert M. "Mike" Duncan released the following statement tonight.

"In the final debate tonight between Barack Obama and John McCain, the difference between the two Presidential candidates was clearly drawn. Sen. McCain has the experience and leadership to guide our country in a positive new direction.

"Sen. McCain gave Americans specifics on how he will work to increase jobs, establish energy independence, and lower health care costs, while Barack Obama showed he was unable to give Americans the straight talk and straight answers they deserve. For every hardworking family who strives to achieve the American Dream, they must now decide whether to elect a candidate who rewards their hard work or a candidate who punishes them with tax hikes and stands behind 'spread[ing] the wealth around.'"

Paid for by the Republican National Committee.

Nah.

That's weak: I'm not buying it and you shouldn't be selling it.

If by "...hardworking family who strives to achieve the American Dream" you mean people who make over 250k a year, you are correct; they DO have to decide which candidate to elect but you know what? I don't think Obama is worried about the five percent of Americans you're referencing, I think he is counting on the votes of the other ninety-five percent of families/people who do not earn 250 k or above. Just my opinion.

Guest A Friend of Dusty
My Dear "Always Red" and "A Friend of Dusty's":

What's it gonna be guys?

Is there or is there not a connection between two said Wurzelbachers'?

This isn't a sliding scale; it's like pregnancy: either you ARE pregnant or you are NOT pregnant.

Which is it?

Read This

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...EWS09/810160418

Joe the Plumber" isn’t a plumber — at least not a licensed one, or a registered one.

A check of state and local licensing agencies in Ohio and Michigan shows no plumbing licenses under Samuel Joseph Wurzelbacher’s name, or even misspellings of his name.

Mr. Wurzelbacher told reporters Thursday morning that he worked for Newell Plumbing & Heating Co., a small local firm whose business addresses flow back to several residential homes, including one on Talmadge Road in Ottawa Hills.

Mr. Wurzelbacher’s notoriety has raised the ire of Tom Joseph, business manager for Local 50 of the United Association of Plumbers, Steamfitters, and Service Mechanics, who claimed that Mr. Wurzelbacher didn’t undergo any apprenticeship training.

Linda Howe, executive director of the Lucas County Board of Elections, said a Samuel Joseph Worzelbacher, whose address and age match Joe the Plumber’s, registered in Lucas County on Sept. 10, 1992. He voted in his first primary on March 4 of this year, registering as a Republican.

Now Watch This Video

Guest BlingBling_*

Joe is not a licensed plumber. He is not an apprentice. Joe is just a plumber assistant soaking up the Republican crap spewing out of McSame's mouth. Now that is a dirty job.

Hey my buddy told me about your blog Matuka. Don't be a stranger. You might like this info.

Samuel Joseph "The Plumber" lived Alaska for a few years.

355 SHREWSBURY ST, HOLLAND OH 43528-9520

30 DERBYSHIRE RD, TOLEDO OH 43615-5515

5956 WALNUT CIR APT APT-I, TOLEDO OH 43615-6601

5768 STEFFENS AVE, TOLEDO OH 43623-1633

1960 W KEATING AVE APT 150, MESA AZ 85202-7011

1960-A W KEATING AVE APT 592, MESA AZ 85202-7077

7195 W ODESSY WAY, TUCSON AZ 85743

1214 CEDAR AVE UNIT B, GRAND FORKS AFB ND 58204-4033

GENERAL DELIVERY, GRAND FORKS ND 58201-9999

3397 DELWOOD ST, NORTH POLE AK 99705

736 OUIDA WAY APT A, NORTH POLE AK 99705-7684

6620 BRINT RD, SYLVANIA OH 43560-3122

7950 E STELLA RD APT 13K, TUCSON AZ 85730-1947

My Dear "Always Red" and "A Friend of Dusty's":

What's it gonna be guys?

Is there or is there not a connection between two said Wurzelbachers'?

This isn't a sliding scale; it's like pregnancy: either you ARE pregnant or you are NOT pregnant.

Which is it?

There is alot of what ifs in this Keating Republican plant conspiracy. Would not the Republican party do a better job of vetting Mr. Wurzelbacher if that was the case?

It is funny how the media wastes its time on this man. There are some really serious issues that need to be confronted before the election. The most important is our

economic crisis.

Both candidates did a piss poor job explaining to the American people the real reason why our economy is going south. The United States has turned from a manufacturing

powerhouse into a merchant service industry that is slowly being replaced by foreign competition. Countries around the world are draining the value of our currency

to prop up their own economy. Once Americans have no money left to spend on their goods and services these foreign competitors will leave our nation for a better profit

margin.

Over the past few months I have been speaking with manufacturers accross our nation. They tell me how our main department stores that we all shop at want to purchase

goods at a cheaper rate. This leaves manufacturers with little choice to either get goods made abroad or go out of business. The ones that try to stick it out have a problem

finding skilled workers that will do work at competitive prices. This means American made products have to be created with less people that have to work overtime.

Most manufacturers say Made in America has already left in the 90's. Some businesses have turned their facilities into museums, art galleries, and urban tenant buildings.

Many more factories have been abandoned and their husks are left crumbling for townspeople to discuss the glory of former times. Politicians have been talking about

retraining former workers for other jobs. That is a disgusting lie that no one really talks about.

We have been brain-washed to think the government and elected officials are to blame. But, really all we have to blame is ourselves. We all have the Freedom of Choice of

what to buy and live within our means. The days of endless credit are over.

America's youth is our only hope. Parents, teachers, government, and the news media should inspire children to save their money and buy American made toys, sporting goods, games, etc.

Teenagers should be inspired to do skilled jobs. There will be major shortage of quality machinists to fabricate our goods in the very near future.

My baby is screaming, so I have to go. Take a minute to think about our future. Then look at both candidates position on our future. I am sure you will come to a good decision.

And smile. We can make our country healthy if truly we believe that we are all in this together.

One word: Outsourcing.

The sad fact of the matter is it's damn hard to find something nowadays that says "Made With Pride In The USA"

and if you go into Wal-Mart "damn near hard" becomes "damn near impossible" as everything is made in China.

Why even as far back as 1978 my Ford Fairmont was made in Canada (along with my 1991 supercharged Mustang)! No metric sockets/wreches, no luck. Nowadays foreign cars are made in America and vice-versa ... this is a MONSTER of a topic ...

There is alot of what ifs in this Keating Republican plant conspiracy. Would not the Republican party do a better job of vetting Mr. Wurzelbacher if that was the case?

It is funny how the media wastes its time on this man. There are some really serious issues that need to be confronted before the election. The most important is our

economic crisis.

Both candidates did a piss poor job explaining to the American people the real reason why our economy is going south. The United States has turned from a manufacturing

powerhouse into a merchant service industry that is slowly being replaced by foreign competition. Countries around the world are draining the value of our currency

to prop up their own economy. Once Americans have no money left to spend on their goods and services these foreign competitors will leave our nation for a better profit

margin.

Over the past few months I have been speaking with manufacturers accross our nation. They tell me how our main department stores that we all shop at want to purchase

goods at a cheaper rate. This leaves manufacturers with little choice to either get goods made abroad or go out of business. The ones that try to stick it out have a problem

finding skilled workers that will do work at competitive prices. This means American made products have to be created with less people that have to work overtime.

Most manufacturers say Made in America has already left in the 90's. Some businesses have turned their facilities into museums, art galleries, and urban tenant buildings.

Many more factories have been abandoned and their husks are left crumbling for townspeople to discuss the glory of former times. Politicians have been talking about

retraining former workers for other jobs. That is a disgusting lie that no one really talks about.

We have been brain-washed to think the government and elected officials are to blame. But, really all we have to blame is ourselves. We all have the Freedom of Choice of

what to buy and live within our means. The days of endless credit are over.

America's youth is our only hope. Parents, teachers, government, and the news media should inspire children to save their money and buy American made toys, sporting goods, games, etc.

Teenagers should be inspired to do skilled jobs. There will be major shortage of quality machinists to fabricate our goods in the very near future.

My baby is screaming, so I have to go. Take a minute to think about our future. Then look at both candidates position on our future. I am sure you will come to a good decision.

And smile. We can make our country healthy if truly we believe that we are all in this together.

Guest A Friend of Dusty

You guys are right. I am just as bad as the other side. I am probably doing more damage deflecting the issues with my rants. But, I am just pissed off.

My neighbor is a big McCain supporter and came up to my house unnounced to stump for his candidate.

He started off by saying.

Do you know the difference between Obama and Bin Laden is?

They both had friends that tried to blow up the Pentagon.

My wife tells me to tolerate my neighbors, because we live near them and they are nice to my kids. But, this is becoming unbearable.

Guest human_*

Well Dusty don't feel angry, my neighbor is an Obama supporter and is still trying to get me go vote for obama, and I'm still trying to get him to go for McCain.

Plus Luke is right; we still have to work with each other. To be honest, I don't know how the two groups will be working with each other after this .Considering that John McCain IS considered one of Many Moderate Republicans out there.

HOW EVER no matter which way you vote? GO OUT AND VOTE. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys are right. I am just as bad as the other side. I am probably doing more damage deflecting the issues with my rants. But, I am just pissed off.

My neighbor is a big McCain supporter and came up to my house unnounced to stump for his candidate.

He started off by saying.

Do you know the difference between Obama and Bin Laden is?

They both had friends that tried to blow up the Pentagon.

My wife tells me to tolerate my neighbors, because we live near them and they are nice to my kids. But, this is becoming unbearable.

Iconic U.S. companies should never be handed over to foreign Barvarians. It is time for Americans to unite and dethrone the mighty Budweiser as the "King of Beers." Sure Busch Barvaria tastes good and the price is right. But, Joe Sixpack does not liking getting drunk at the expense of his dignity.

AMERICA WANTS AN AMERICAN MADE BEER

We need to unite and create a national campaign to find out which American company makes the best beer. Then we can get Congress and the President to pass the National Beer Bill. The government would allocate our tax money to subsidize the winning company's production, distribution, and marketing cost. Sarah Palin would really make a terrific spokeswoman. Imagine her dressed up in a red, white, and blue beer maiden's outfit.

This is my American Dream.

Edited by Sen. Blutarsky

There is more to life then beer. What about the people who can not find jobs, or the people losing their homes that they have worked so hard to get? What about the education of the children since they are our future? Sorry but there is a lot more to life then beer!

Iconic U.S. companies should never be handed over to foreign Barvarians. It is time for Americans to unite and dethrone the mighty Budweiser as the "King of Beers." Sure Busch Barvaria tastes good and the price is right. But, Joe Sixpack does not liking getting drunk at the expense of his dignity.

AMERICA WANTS AN AMERICAN MADE BEER

We need to unite and create a national campaign to find out which American company makes the best beer. Then we can get Congress and the President to pass the National Beer Bill. The government would allocate our tax money to subsidize the winning company's production, distribution, and marketing cost. Sarah Palin would really make a terrific spokeswoman. Imagine her dressed up in a red, white, and blue beer maiden's outfit.

This is my American Dream.

Guest ALWAYS RED_*

We live in a world where terrorists want to destroy us. Therefore, how can YOU, with a clear conscience, elect a President with close, documented ties to a terrorist?

The future of this country will be decided in less than twenty days and YOUR choice is a friend of a known terrorist or a true patriot. In whom do you put your trust to keep your family safe from foreign and domestic terrorists?

An Obama Presidency will change your life forever -- and not for the better. That's why we have committed over a million dollars to protect you and your family from an Obama Presidency.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.