Washington DC Message Boards

THE VP RUNNING MATES ARE

Psycho

2284468940_5a2f5518b1.jpg

I predict that John McCain will pick Mitt Romney as his running mate and Barack Obama will surprise everyone by picking Bill Richardson.

These are probably the two strongest teams each party can mustard up.

Guest human_*

Latin America WILL be watching this one. If barack wins? Democracy is going to take a big nose dive in Latin America as a whole "No games folks, this is very real".

Ya know the funny part about all of this is? People will think that I'm typing as a Republican, and they would be right, BUT NOT THIS TIME.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

post-3996-1219164054_thumbjpg

I predict that John McCain will pick Mitt Romney as his running mate and Barack Obama will surprise everyone by picking Bill Richardson.

These are probably the two strongest teams each party can mustard up.

What about Wesley Clark, Tom Ridge, and Joe Lieberman?

Citizens for McCain is an organization within the McCain campaign for people who put country before political party and support the candidate for President who has a proven record of bipartisanship.

I have worked with John McCain for many years in the U.S. Senate and know from experience that he can unite Democrats, Republicans and Independents like no one else in this country. He did it in the United States Senate and he can do it as President of the United States.

Thank you for your willingness to help me expand this new organization. Together, we will make history.

Joe Lieberman

Edited by Luke_Wilbur

What about Wesley Clark, Tom Ridge, and Joe Lieberman?

As a registered voter I think it is time for a change.

There are too many people with just the mind set of just two parties, Democrat or Republican. One is a puppet the other is another Bush, and the American people can not afford to have that in office for another four years.

We all have who we like, or just staying with a particular party because of that is how we normally vote, but for one I am going to think outside of the box. I would like it to be one person, one vote, not delegates dictating to me who my vote should go to.

Guest human_*

Raven, When it comes to country to country politics? It Does NOT matter the color of ones skin.

What matters is the direction that the Leader of the Free world WILL take "The policy".

Other countries intel agencies don't look at the emotional aspect of it, they look at the totality of the person's life, and what philosophy that, that person has.

When one says that Country "A" is our friend? That's incorrect. We have allies whose interest are the same as ours. But make NO MISTAKE "We don't have ANY FRIENDS OUT THERE".

This is NOT a game of intellectual one-ups-manship for me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a registered voter I think it is time for a change.

There are too many people with just the mind set of just two parties, Democrat or Republican. One is a puppet the other is another Bush, and the American people can not afford to have that in office for another four years.

We all have who we like, or just staying with a particular party because of that is how we normally vote, but for one I am going to think outside of the box. I would like it to be one person, one vote, not delegates dictating to me who my vote should go to.

Obama speaks of change but the only change that matters to me that that jingling in my pocket and an Obama Administration would be bad for such!

Guest BlingBling_*

I think Obama made a great choice. Joe Biden has spent more than half his life in the U.S. Senate. Senator Biden has more experience than Obama or McCain in foreign policy. It was the right move.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.