Washington DC Message Boards

Round 3 - Rees for City Council Ward 3

Here is a statement Jonathan Rees sent to me.

TEAM REES will begin May 24th, 2006, Round 3 of its distribution of my rinky dinky fliers to all possible homes in Ward 3 for the third time and add to that people walking up and down the six busiest streets of Ward 3 handing out my rinky dinky fliers every day handing them to people who walk by.

I am most appreciative to Andy Schulze, Roy Stewart-Rivera and George Cardona with their crew of people that has made getting my rinky dinky campaign fliers to almost every home in Ward 3 twice and now for the final blast heading into the September 12, 2006 primary.

I’ve come to realize that 90% of the voters do not pay attention to newspapers, magazines, blogs, message boards and have zoned politics out for many good reasons so the only way to really get their attention is to go to them.

Yep, I am the under dog, the dark horse but this has been fun and I do not think any of the eight candidates running can say they have this election in the bag because most of them will be siphoning off votes from each other.

Rees is right on that point.

It really is the over all message, and how it is presented. " the stuff of politics"

Let me give you an example; Remember the illegal alien marches? The way the message got out "drum roll please" RADIO. Specifically thru Latino Radio Stations. <~~~ this is common knowledge so I'm not spilling any secrets.

And these are the same flyers that Rees claims to have had printed in Puerto Rico at a steep discount to keep his campaign expenditures under $500 so that he doesn't have to file financial reports with the Board of Elections?

Pleeze.

Rees did not have his flyers printed in Puerto Rico at a discounted price -- that's simply false.

And either Rees is lying about his so-called "Team Rees" activities or Rees has spent a lot more than $500 on his campaign. Take your pick -- its a lie either way.

As for what we're dealing with, keep in mind DCeiver's insight: "Rees has injected something into the ward three race that I've long felt was needed: frighteningly unhinged sociopathy." Posted at http://dceiver.blogspot.com/2005/11/ward-3...d-jonathan.html

By the way, there's some new stuff about Rees on DCist today.

Factchecker,

When I originally filed at both the DC BOEE and DC OCF, I attached proof of what I spent and I stand proud that I was able to get my work done outside the USA but that is because most of my family is to be found in Puerto Rico and many in the DC Government know that.

I would challenge you to prove anything I said is false but you will not because you do not want to come out from the shadow and disclose who you really are.

I knew jealous people would question and that is why I made sure that I lodged my proof up front where it counts as I do not have to prove anything to an alias name who is probably who I have said you are all along.

The people down at the DC BOEE and DC OCF have met many members of my Team so as long as these two agencies are satisfied then who cares what you say because you are nobody.

And these are the same flyers that Rees claims to have had printed in Puerto Rico at a steep discount to keep his campaign expenditures under $500 so that he doesn\\\'t have to file financial reports with the Board of Elections?

Pleeze.

Rees did not have his flyers printed in Puerto Rico at a discounted price -- that\\\'s simply false.

And either Rees is lying about his so-called \\\"Team Rees\\\" activities or Rees has spent a lot more than $500 on his campaign. Take your pick -- its a lie either way.

As for what we\\\'re dealing with, keep in mind DCeiver\\\'s insight: \\\"Rees has injected something into the ward three race that I\\\'ve long felt was needed: frighteningly unhinged sociopathy.\\\" Posted at http://dceiver.blogspot.com/2005/11/ward-3...d-jonathan.html

By the way, there\\\'s some new stuff about Rees on DCist today.

Edited by Mr Rees

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.