Washington DC Message Boards

Re;WHY DO GAY GUYS LIKE GUACAMOLE & SMOOTHIES?, as Sam Brooks does

Human

When I landed in the wheelchair, I got to KNOW who my friends were. Some of them are, and were Gay

Republicans.

This Republican Finds DC DEEP THROATS Comments to Be incredibly insulting, demeaning, childish, infantile,

and few expletives that "as tempting as it may be I will not use in here".

So can some one kick dc deep throat out of here. PLEASE, PRETTY, PRETTY PLEASE.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not gay, but I do HONOR my friendships.

Human:

You have my respect and gratitude for posting this. The GLBT community needs more allies like you. Thank you.

(This, by the way, is exactly the sort of outrageous behavior that I referenced in my previous post about how

I came to be on this board, watching rees, in the first place. I hope maybe you understand my feelings a bit

better now, at least.)

Truthseeker.

When I landed in the wheelchair, I got to KNOW who my friends were. Some of them are, and were Gay

Republicans.

This Republican Finds DC DEEP THROATS Comments to Be incredibly insulting, demeaning, childish, infantile,

and few expletives that "as tempting as it may be I will not use in here".

So can some one kick dc deep throat out of here. PLEASE, PRETTY, PRETTY PLEASE.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not gay, but I do HONOR my friendships.

Edited by truthseeker

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.