Washington DC Message Boards

Bfrankdc has finally be identified

JasonR

Bfrankdc contrary to previous beliefs has now been identified as Dr. Melvin Blecher of Tenleytown; a retired lawyer who has a history in many circles of spending a good amount of his time harassing government officials, political candidates and he was identified by matching up his IP address on postings he did in his own name and under the fictious various "Frank" names.

Dr. Blecher attempted to disguise his IP address through proxies but often he would err in the process and after several months of monitoring him, there is no doubt that the only trouble maker here in DC Message Board and elsewhere has been Dr. Blecher.

Jason Rees

While I am not Dr. Blecher (whoever that is), I find it amusing that Mr. Rees's "son" has alleged the same tactics that exposed his father as the multiple alias spammer on DCist, Yahoo and Craigslist. However unless Jason has access to IP logs of DCPages.com and other server protocols, his allegation is baseless.

I would be curious to know exactly how many times Mr. Rees has been charged with spousal battery and how many wives he has really had?

As a public figure, the public records become easier to discover.

The voters have a right to know.

B. Frank

Bfrankdc contrary to previous beliefs has now been identified as Dr. Melvin Blecher of Tenleytown; a retired lawyer who has a history in many circles of spending a good amount of his time harassing government officials, political candidates and he was identified by matching up his IP address on postings he did in his own name and under the fictious various "Frank" names.

Dr. Blecher attempted to disguise his IP address through proxies but often he would err in the process and after several months of monitoring him, there is no doubt that the only trouble maker here in DC Message Board and elsewhere has been Dr. Blecher.

Jason Rees

Bfrankdc contrary to previous beliefs has now been identified as Dr. Melvin Blecher of Tenleytown; a retired lawyer who has a history in many circles of spending a good amount of his time harassing government officials, political candidates and he was identified by matching up his IP address on postings he did in his own name and under the fictious various \"Frank\" names.

Jason Rees

B Frank has posted elsewhere and where we do have access to the logs of those who pasted.

As far as my father ever being charged with spousal abuse, I believe the records of the court but specifically the D.C. Superior Court Criminal Division will reflect that my father has never been charged with any act of spousal abuse.

As for wives, I believe the public record will support just two wives where one is deceased and one current.

LOL...I have spoken the three of the candidates, and what you have spoken of is untrue.

On the other hand, I find the IP addresses of certain Yahoo IDs to be similar or identical:

Jonathan Rees shares an IP address with "Mrs Cumes" and "(doc) Meyer Lansky".

This is the same IP as missgloverpark.

And they're all the same computer, with a just a different connection used, probably.

Jonathan Rees, Mrs. Cumes and Doc Lansky: IP 66.94.237.40

missgloverpark: IP: 66.94.237.52

I can't wait to find out "Jason Rees" IP address, although if he is sloping off his dad the way he claims Sam Brooks is, then I am sure they will be identical.

B. Frank

Edited by bfrankdc

Bfrankdc,

You are a liar.

I share my computer, account or what have you with no one.

Pat Bitando is married to Ron Bitando and we do not know each other. Pat and I support different candidates and do not see eye to eye.

Others say that you are really one of the candidates.

Others might buy your lies but none of these people you mention share the same IP address.

LOL...I have spoken the three of the candidates, and what you have spoken of is untrue.

On the other hand, I find the IP addresses of certain Yahoo IDs to be similar or identical:

Jonathan Rees shares an IP address with \"Mrs Cumes\" and \"(doc) Meyer Lansky\".

Pat Bitondo shares her IP with missgloverpark.

And they\'re all the same computer, with a just a different connection used, probably.

I can\'t wait to find out \"Jason Rees\" IP address, although if he is sloping off his dad the way he claims Sam Brooks is, then I am sure they will be identical.

B. Frank

Bfrankdc,

Unless you work for DC Pages, then there is no way you can identify who is posting here!

Thus, this makes your claims a bold face lie!

Jonathan Rees shares an IP address with \"Mrs Cumes\" and \"(doc) Meyer Lansky\".

Pat Bitondo shares her IP with missgloverpark.

And they\'re all the same computer, with a just a different connection used, probably.

I can\'t wait to find out \"Jason Rees\" IP address, although if he is sloping off his dad the way he claims Sam Brooks is, then I am sure they will be identical.

B. Frank

Luke,

I was referring to the IP address of Rees and his multiple aliases.

Yes, I have more constructive things to do with my time, but this guy is running for office and is slamming other public people under false aliases throughout the internet.

I simply want to expose him for the fraud he is.

You have access to the IP logs. Can you verify that the posters:

rapmasterjohnny

Jason Rees

CUMES

missgloverpark

Are all from the IP addresses I posted (66.94.237.40 and/or

66.94.237.52)?

B. Frank

Edited by bfrankdc

Indeed Luke, please do shut Bfrankdc (SAM BROOKS) up and tell us if all of these names he claims are the same do or do not come from the same IP address or computer!

Luke,

I was referring to the IP address of Rees and his multiple aliases.

Yes, I have more constructive things to do with my time, but this guy is running for office and is slamming other public people under false aliases throughout the internet.

I simply want to expose him for the fraud he is.

You have access to the IP logs. Can you verify that the posters:

rapmasterjohnny

Jason Rees

CUMES

missgloverpark

Are all from the IP addresses I posted?

B. Frank

You have many aliases Bfrankdc: JT Frank, Frank B, Joe Kerr, Joe Deluth, Dr. B and only God knows what other names you have used.

Nobody has any reason to be here and torture us with his hatred for other candidates but SAM BROOKS. So if the shoe fits, wear it.

Until you come forth and prove who you really are, I think most will see the similarity in the screen names you use.

I find it incredibly humorous that you think I am Sam Brooks.

I thought you accused me of being Dr. Melvin Blecher?

So is Sam Brooks really Dr. Melvin Blecher now?

B. Frank

If I am a liar, how was I able to succesfully identify Pat Bitando? I have no idea who the Bitando's are, but was able to identify them via the IP addresses I posted. However you seem to know exactly who they are.

Interesting.

B. Frank

Bfrankdc,

You are a liar.

I share my computer, account or what have you with no one.

Pat Bitando is married to Ron Bitando and we do not know each other. Pat and I support different candidates and do not see eye to eye.

Unless you work for DC Pages, then there is no way you can identify who is posting here!

Thus, this makes your claims a bold face lie!

Ron and Pat Bitando live in Glover Park as I do, they are in the forefront of wanting to recall ANC Commissioner Amy Bowen, they are not a supporter of Rees nor know of him and I believe they are registered Republicans so where you come up with any IP address of people when you are not the owner of this message board makes you a liar Bfrankdc!

If I am a liar, how was I able to succesfully identify Pat Bitando? I have no idea who the Bitando\'s are, but was able to identify them via the IP addresses I posted. However you seem to know exactly who they are.

Interesting.

B. Frank

This is the biggest crock of S.... I have ever read coming from Sam Brooks yet.

You can easily see that he is using a proxy IP which usually happens with you get many //// instead of the proper commas, hyphens and so on.

This is so sad that Sam Brooks is so jealous that he has to resort to lying and pretending that he is somebody important and another has done wrong.

Sam Brooks, you are a sick man and this is why people laugh at you and your campaign.

Get a life BOY!

Jason Rees,

During the past several days you have repetitively attempted to circumvent the security procedures at bpn.gov which is a Federal Government website used by U.S. businesses to gain government contracts and grants.

You have used 30+ different ip addresses and faked your http headers in an attempt to screen scrape our list of businesses.

This is hacking, and you have gained our attention.

(I hope you weren\\\'t planning on using this data to spam businesses about your Dad running for DC City Council Ward 3.)

You have violated our \\\"For Official Use Only\\\" policy and you will be hearing from us very soon.

I could only find the following contact information on file (http://www.zabasearch.com) for your father, if this is not correct then feel free to update it so that I can more easily contact you.

JONATHAN R REES

3945 SUNSTREAM PKWY

VIRGINIA BEACH, VA

Phone #: (757) 471-8137

Isn't it amazing that I had never even heard of a "proxy IP" yet once I posted the actual IP addresses of our multi-aliases friend, he started using one, gave us a full explanation of them and now this "///" issue arises.

Note that the slashes "////" did not start appearing on this message board until "missgloverpark" cut and pasted my IP post on this thread. Ever since, the slashes have been widespread, but only from the poster who is using the proxy IP.

Note also that I have never used a proxy IP, nor have any of the slashes appeared in any of my origial postings.

You are a piece of work.

B. Frank

This is the biggest crock of S.... I have ever read coming from Sam Brooks yet.

You can easily see that he is using a proxy IP which usually happens with you get many //// instead of the proper commas, hyphens and so on.

This is so sad that Sam Brooks is so jealous that he has to resort to lying and pretending that he is somebody important and another has done wrong.

Sam Brooks, you are a sick man and this is why people laugh at you and your campaign.

Get a life BOY!

Isn't it amazing that I had never even heard of a "proxy IP" yet once I posted the actual IP addresses of our multi-aliases friend, he started using one, gave us a full explanation of them and now this "///" issue arises.

Note that the slashes "////" did not start appearing on this message board until "missgloverpark" cut and pasted my IP post on this thread. Ever since, the slashes have been widespread, but only from the poster who is using the proxy IP.

Note also that I have never used a proxy IP, nor have any of the slashes appeared in any of my origial postings.

You are a piece of work.

B. Frank

Thanks for pointing that out (even though it's obvious to the, um, clearheaded among us.) Keep speaking truth to power, B, or at least truth to power wanna-be's.

Love,

Not Sam Brooks

Not BFrank

This is your sickness SAM BROOKS...Anybody who disagrees with you is Rees and that is a poor tatic in attacking someone who is better than you and not a man who got fired from Fenty\'s campaign.

Start being yourself and accept the fact that you have nothing going for you that we want to hear until you stop your stupid internet games and get out on the street like the other candidates have and let people see what you don\'t have to offer.

I see by this post that the slashes continue, so you are still using proxy IP addresses, by your own definition.

LOL

I am still B. Frank and hide behind no "proxy IP" addresses, you you are still a phony.

B. Frank

This is your sickness SAM BROOKS...Anybody who disagrees with you is Rees and that is a poor tatic in attacking someone who is better than you and not a man who got fired from Fenty\'s campaign.

Start being yourself and accept the fact that you have nothing going for you that we want to hear until you stop your stupid internet games and get out on the street like the other candidates have and let people see what you don\'t have to offer.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.