Washington DC Message Boards

First National Card - Cca Credit Service Division

Guest LAW

Man, am I glad I found this site. I got this in the mail today and was thinking to myself "I don't remember signing up for any credit cards. What is this??" So my first instinct is to Google anything I don't understand, and found this site at the top of the list.

I also looked on th BBB site and got all the nefarious info on this company. Very bad stuff. I can't believe the nerve of some people these days. Card and letter are getting shredded and pitched.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest google rules

I just got this card in the mail today, and i am so gladdddd i gooled the hell out of it before i called.Talking about people broke these days but these big scammers wanna put you even deeper in debt.

I am so thankful that i found this site before i lose my sleep over this crapppppppppppp.

I am using very sharp sisors to cut this shitttttttttt. :angry:

Guest google rules

I just got this card in the mail today, and i am so gladdddd i googled the hell out of it before i called.Talking about people broke these days but these big scammers wanna put you even deeper in debt.

I am so thankful that i found this site before i lose my sleep over this crapppppppppppp.

I am using very sharp sisors to cut this shitttttttttt. :angry:

Guest Chrystal

I actually almost fell for this also. I recieved the card and saw that I was approved for 6500.00 and I called to try and activate it, Then the service on the phone was telling me that I was approved for another 2000.00! I actually put in the approval number and I actually was able to speak to someone, but our conversation made me feel like it wasnt real. He started to ask me for my personel information and also my bank and routing numbers. Right there I put my foot down and hung up the phone and researched on the internet. Whew. thank god for that. We need to really watch what we do or say. Thank you for this website. My so called credit card is going in the trash!

Guest Coffeecoco930

I always get these types of cards in the mail. Like most of you, I am curious, but careful. If it sounds to good to be true, then it is. The first red flag I notice was there were only two telephone numbers, one to accept and one to decline. After seeing that and reading between the lines, I decided to see if the Internet would be me more information about this company. Did find anything when I type in the search bar, "First National Card." However, when I typed in "Credit Services Divsion", this is how I found this site. It was the first one listed on the list. After reading other posted comments, I'm running like hell! :D

Does anyone know where this company is getting the names and addresses from?

It's important to stop them from scamming people but I think it's also important to find out how and where they are getting our names from. They've been sending these credit cards to children/minors, to people's pets, to people who just recently moved, to people who have never been employed, etc. So where are they getting this info from?

How do they get the name and address of a child? This isn't right and if you're a parent of a child who received one of these cards, I might be worried about my child's future safety. There's obviously a leak of info somewhere. Are the schools and doctors offices illegally giving away private information? This whole thing bothers me. Call me paranoid but better paranoid than sorry.

I received this card also and was suspicious especially because people do tend to become more vulnarable around the holidays as much as I would like my son to have a great christmas I too appreciate this site and people taking the time to voice there opinions. Thank God for logic even during a rough time.

Guest unregistered
<_< I finally got through today. It took me five days. When I finally got someone they still tried to talk me into keeping the cards by giving me an extention until December 23, 2005. Fax number is 702-731-1028 or write a letter to the address on the paper. Office hours are 9am - 5 pm Pacific Time. The number I was able to reach them on was 1- 800 - 279 -6989 :ph34r:

Guest JFromNY

I recently recieved the First National Card in the mail. Even though my credit was not that good, the letter stated I had a credit limit of $6500...However, when I called to activate the card, I kept gettting a busy single. After receiving the busy signal 3x in a row, I decided to go online and see what I could dig up. Fortunately I came across this site, which happened to be the only site that even mentioned to the card. TO ALL THE CONSIDERING ACTIVATION. DO NOT. THIS IS A GROWING SCAM THAT NEEDS TO BE STOPPED. CONTACT YOU LOCAL BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU!!!

Glad to have found this site. I was almost fooled too. The tip off for me was that there was not a Visa or Master card logo on the card. I have not called the number

and do not plan to. The computer that is hooked up to their phone probably has Caller ID, which they can match with the information they already have on you. At the very least you'll probably get another card in the mail. You want these people to have as little information on you as possible. DO NOT CALL!!!

YOU ARE TAKING MONEY FROM ACCOUNT AND THIS WAS NEVER AUTHORIZED TO DO SO HOW YOU GOT MY INFOR I DON'T KNOW YOU NEED TO CONTACT ME ASAP AS ALL THE NUMBERS I HAVE TO CONTACT YOU KNOW ONE EVER PICKS UP THE PHONE I AM STILL ON HOLD

I received the same card yesterday, 1 December. I sent the complaint to 'www.usps.com/postlinspectors/fraud..udComplaint.htm' (USPS)and 'scampbell@vegasbbb.org'(bbb from Las Vegas, Nevada).

I just want to share this kind of trap with others.

Guest MARA EIGHMY

I AM SO GLAD THAT I WENT TO THIS SITE AND CHECK ON THIS "WONDERFUL" OFFER... YEAH WHATEVER....... THIS IS BEING PLUNGED IN THE GARBAGE AS SOON AS I GET OFF THE COMPUTER.... THANKS AGAIN PEOPLE....

YOUR TRULY FROM SOUTH DAKOTA

Guest Lucky Guy

Im so glad I found this site, Im 19 years old and having a credit card is for many "kool". I was about to actived it this morning but I wasn't sure about it because i didn't know nothing about that company so I hang on the phone and I did some research on internet and I found only this site, and I'm really glad that I found it, now that card is where it suppost to be.... in the trash.

Guest shakila banu

even i received the card from NATIONAL CARD with a credit purchase limit of $6500...i dont want to activate this card. but in the mail it said that if i did not activate this card in the free Activation time i will be charged $199.99 from my checking account 2 days after....where did they get my details???

Iam really confused... what should i do in this regard.. is ther anyone who can help me