Washington DC Message Boards

Republican Web Sites Attacked

Human

Just Maybe The Moderate Democrats could take back their party, instead of having people like these,run their party. It's really dificult to even think that we "Republicans, and Democrats" can actually work together when the left wing of the Democrat party has hijacked the Net.

People, The face that the Democrats are showing during this Inauguration from everything I have seen is one of anger to anything Republican. I am a Republican, and I am not far right wing, I'm moderate, but "lordy" seeing the way the Democrats are conducting themselves is scary. The message that the Democrats are sending is this" Think the way we think or take the highway", and I really don't think that the Democrats really want to continue sending that type of message out.

The only thing that, that message will do is divide us more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://boston.indymedia.org/newswire/displ...32998/index.php

Republican Websites Hacked in Protest of Inaugurations

by Internet Liberation Front

Email: ilf (nospam) dcemail.com (unverified!) 18 Jan 2005

In solidarity with the billions around the world who are being oppressed under the Bush agenda, The Internet Liberation Front has hacked and defaced six Republican websites who push forward the sick and violent ideology of warfare, capitalism, and profit over people.

NOT MY PRESIDENT, NOT MY WAR! THIS WHOLE SYSTEM IS ROTTEN TO THE CORE!

In solidarity with the billions around the world who are being oppressed under the Bush agenda, The Internet Liberation Front has hacked and defaced six Republican websites who push forward the sick and violent ideology of warfare, capitalism, and profit over people.

The will of the people was not expressed in these elections. Imperialist war, tax cuts for the rich, and ecological destruction are not in the interest of working people or the stability of our global society. The bush administration are rich lying thieves, these inaugurations are a joke, and the whole system is corrupt.

We will not be their slaves and let them get away with murder. Activists and hackers alike are rising up to resist the Bush administration using street protest, sabatage, and hacktivism. You won't hear about it on their televisions cause the revolution is in the streets!

The massive counter-inauguration protests in DC is only the beginning. Expect four more years of resistance to the U.S. war machine. Hacktivists of the world, unite!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Its time for some self reflectio

This is so republican: "Think the way we think or take the highway"

If something bad happens, its not going to be the fault of those who wanted to talk.

But the republican attitude will be to blame the democrats.

War has never been able to answer the question "Who is truly Right" It only provides the answer "Who is truly Left"

The typical republican attitude will be to blame new 911s on someone like Ward Churchill or Noam Chomsky. Its non-sense. You have a parading army which is almost at the point of starting a world war, which you completely, and mindlessly follow - but the peace activists are to blame for telling you what your doing??

Dont ever think for a second, no matter how justified, that war is not a crime. ~Ernest Hemingway.

Republicans have a serious case of shoot the messenger.

The sad thing is DCemail was smeared because of this!!!. I know for a fact that

DCemail had nothing to do with it. Instead the culprit put DCemail as return address. DCemail allows no mass broadcasting of its email.

At the request of our community in 1997 DCemail was created to to give District of Columbia residents a way communicate to other online users. In 1998 DCemail was open to all global users who have need of an Email account.

Here is a segment of the guidelines.

User agrees not to upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit through the Services: (a) any unlawful, harassing, libelous, privacy invading, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, indecent, tortuous, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind; (B) any material that violates the rights of another, including, but not limited to, the intellectual property rights of another; © any material that violates any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation; or (d) unsolicited or unauthorized advertisements, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," or other forms of solicitation. User agrees not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems or networks connected to the Services. User acknowledges and agrees that Company may ban User from future use of the Services if User does not comply with Company's standards of conduct, even if User attempts to use the Services through another Client or under a different name. Furthermore, User acknowledges and agrees that Company may recover damages from User if User violates these terms.

DCemail has been in contact with the F.B.I. on security measures related to all individuals that break U.S. Communication Laws

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.