Washington DC Message Boards

America Reborn - We Say So

Bluto

Enough of these panty games politicians. Its time to get in the ring and fight. Do the Filibuster! Don't just threaten it. Do the Reconciliation the right way. LET CSPAN WATCH.

NOTHING IS OVER UNTIL WE DECIDE IT IS!!!

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...

the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!

What the frak happened to the Congress I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest moment of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst.

"Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Banks, they are toast! Monster Corporations, dead! Healthcare...

Bluto: We're just the guys to do it.

Let's do it!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Q47bpOCTcaY

Its time for you to stop the shenanigans and get in a scrum. We need two teams. One Red. One Blue. This is a last man standing cage match.

All the Lobbyist can meet me at the bar Thursday night where neckties get chopped off.

Edited by Luke_Wilbur

Our nation's goal should be to receive no more than one third of its support from taxpayers.

The remainder can be divided from park entrance fees, selling marijuana, and government sanctioned beer factories.

I like where you are going. But, a good friend of mine who is a certified doctor sent me this information.

Beer contains female hormones! Yes, that's right, FEMALE hormones!

Last month, Montreal University and scientists released the results of a recentanalysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer. Menshould take a concerned look at their beer consumption.. The theory is that beer contains female hormones (hops contain Phytoestrogens) and that by drinking enough beer, men turn into women.

To test the theory, 100 men each drank 8 schooners of beer within a one (1) hour period.

It was then observed that 100% of the test subjects, yes, 100% of all these men:-

1) Argued over nothing.

2) Refused to apologize when obviously wrong.

3) Gained weight.

4) Talked excessively without making sense..

5) Became overly emotional

6) Couldn't drive.

7) Failed to think rationally, and

8) Had to sit down while urinating.

No further testing was considered necessary!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.