Washington DC Message Boards

If You Get a EMAIL saying I Sent you photos from TAGGED DO NOT OPEN

Guest Ron_*

Guest Ron_*

"Tagged" is sending out emails to people on my address book, I did not send any photos out do not attempt to sign in to look at them or they will get your address book as well.

Guest Human_*

Thank You for that info. I like the folks who call up and try to sell ya Car Insurance "Or as I like to call it Scam Insurance".

My way of getting even with those folks is to call them back up, and ask them to be my friends, and I keep on calling back, and calling back, and calling back.

Darn Shame they won’t call me anymore. ]:)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tagged" is sending out emails to people on my address book, I did not send any photos out do not attempt to sign in to look at them or they will get your address book as well.

That's great information. I have a Tagged account but I've seen those emails sent to my secondary email address (the one not associated with Tagged) and obviously don't open them because how would anyone know I have tagged if it's the wrong email address it's being sent to?

Thanks.

What Tagged and other social networking sites are doing is ethically wrong in my opinion. They harvest emails and spam their friends. Of course these social networking sites do ask for permission. There is no laws broken at this point of time. Cyberspace discourse is a new frontier to our collective minds.