Washington DC Message Boards

my mom and dad are the best parents in the world

joeknight

My mom was a great mother and my dad was a great father. I loved them both very much and I will miss them both very much and they will be in my heart and soul forever and I am praying for all my friends and my Iranian family and my new family and Dave and Mrs. Wilbur and baby Luke too. I also pray for André and his family. I am also praying for the world to be safe and all the wild life to be safe. Mom and dad I love you both so much and I will communicate with you and dad from heaven all the time and I forgive Dave and I will be a great brother and I will be good for Luke and Janna and baby Luke and the dog and the cats and the fish too. I am a man now mom and dad and I will do my best to homer both of yours memory and be strong too. I hope you both are doing well together and our happy too. Love your son Joe. Mom and dad please don’t worry about me at all, I am fine.

Joe, Your post was from your heart, and for that Thank You. If there were more people in this world who seen things the way you do then maybe there would be no more wars, no abuse, and the hatred that has been put on here and elsewhere.

Bright Blessing to you.

My mom was a great mother and my dad was a great father. I loved them both very much and I will miss them both very much and they will be in my heart and soul forever and I am praying for all my friends and my Iranian family and my new family and Dave and Mrs. Wilbur and baby Luke too. I also pray for André and his family. I am also praying for the world to be safe and all the wild life to be safe. Mom and dad I love you both so much and I will communicate with you and dad from heaven all the time and I forgive Dave and I will be a great brother and I will be good for Luke and Janna and baby Luke and the dog and the cats and the fish too. I am a man now mom and dad and I will do my best to homer both of yours memory and be strong too. I hope you both are doing well together and our happy too. Love your son Joe. Mom and dad please don’t worry about me at all, I am fine.

Joe, Your post was from your heart, and for that Thank You. If there were more people in this world who seen things the way you do then maybe there would be no more wars, no abuse, and the hatred that has been put on here and elsewhere.

Bright Blessing to you.

thank you for your Blessing and you are a great person and I like you very much. I know that they are in heaven looking down on me and my friends and my new family and baby Luke too. I hope you will write me soon. your friend Joe knight.