Washington DC Message Boards

What the President means to you?

Raven

I have read a lot of articles on here and other sites, and not one have really asked directly to the people posting what the Presidential Office means to them.

Does it matter to you what race the person is?

Does it matter to you what gender the person is?

Does it matter to you on how they will improve our Country?

Does it matter to you if they lower taxes, or keep the lower or middle America struggling to make ends met?

Does it matter to you if we have a strong military force?

Does it matter to you if we have a better health care system?

Does it matter to you if we still have the "good ole boy" mentality after the elections?

These are just a few things that come to mind, and things I have been going through mine as November is getting closer and we have to make up our minds on who will serve America the best and get it back to a more stable government.

For me, It's The International Community, and OUR Long Term Interests that I am concerned with.

What the democrats HAVE DONE in terms of the Middle East “and there has to be a distinction here between our allies, and our enemies so all of you can follow this" is to make the case for Nuclear Power with in the region.

Which HAS already caused another Nuclear Arms Race, and I can sadly promise you that I'm seeing the beginning of the same in Latin America.

The DEMOCRATS think that they can put the genie back into the bottle on this, but That's not how the world works.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.