Washington DC Message Boards

A McCain & Palin Administration Will Stop This

Psycho

Mr Rees,

I think you have clearly stated that your stance that homosexuality is a moral evil. I love my wife and I am a supporter of traditional marriage. But, posting hateful banter leads to greater negative energy, which begets more negative energy. I respect the fact that God and our great country gives the freedom of choice to every human being. It is my hope that this country does not persecute people because of their sexual orientation. Even here in the "Land of the Free" hundreds of federal and state employees were fired in the 1950s because of their homosexuality. Hitler exterminated homosexuals with the jews, because the Nazi party deemed these groups inferior and evil. I am requesting that your tone down your rhetoric for the common good of all our readers.

Luke.

I hear you but I was persecuted in employment because I was not gay as a job offered me back 2000 was take back so the gay lover of one of the HR people could have it and that was proven in court.

Mr Rees,

I think you have clearly stated that your stance that homosexuality is a moral evil. I love my wife and I am a supporter of traditional marriage. But, posting hateful banter leads to greater negative energy, which begets more negative energy. I respect the fact that God and our great country gives the freedom of choice to every human being. It is my hope that this country does not persecute people because of their sexual orientation. Even here in the "Land of the Free" hundreds of federal and state employees were fired in the 1950s because of their homosexuality. Hitler exterminated homosexuals with the jews, because the Nazi party deemed these groups inferior and evil. I am requesting that your tone down your rhetoric for the common good of all our readers.

Sir:

After reading all the information that was posted a while back, and reading what is being posted now I have learned to take everything with a grain of salt.

Christians teach to turn the other cheek, other religions teach tolerance as well. But what I think will fit the best is Karma, it will always kick you in the end. I don't remember who said it here on the message board, but thanks for the saying.

Most of all it shows how some well educated people can have narrow, bigoted minds, and has no tolerance for anyone, including themselves.

Keep letting him spout his spew, I am getting big laughs out of it.

Mr Rees,

RavenM,

Tolerance of a person's difference is one thing but tolerance of continual wrongs they do in furtherance of that differnce is intollerable :E.g. DC Mayor Adrian Fenty giving jobs only to his former gay lovers over better qualified people is something to be condemned as that is bigotry and he was asked by a few local papers if he was doing such not to be exposed.

It is the act not the actor I criticize.

Sir:

After reading all the information that was posted a while back, and reading what is being posted now I have learned to take everything with a grain of salt.

Christians teach to turn the other cheek, other religions teach tolerance as well. But what I think will fit the best is Karma, it will always kick you in the end. I don't remember who said it here on the message board, but thanks for the saying.

Most of all it shows how some well educated people can have narrow, bigoted minds, and has no tolerance for anyone, including themselves.

Keep letting him spout his spew, I am getting big laughs out of it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.