Washington DC Message Boards

SENATOR JOHN EDWARS ADMITS TO AN AFFAIR

Psycho

While Senator John Edward's wife was battling a second round of CANCER, ole John Boy was having an affair.

Read about it ... Affair

Guest human_*

I also wonder since Edwards has 19 pledge delegates, If he still will be allowed to speak at the democrat convention? And if he is allowed, then what does that say about the democrats?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While Senator John Edward's wife was battling a second round of CANCER, ole John Boy was having an affair.

Read about it ... Affair

Only in DC can you be a sexual deviant and still get elected to public office because DC is a safe haven for degenerates!

I also wonder since Edwards has 19 pledge delegates, If he still will be allowed to speak at the democrat convention? And if he is allowed, then what does that say about the democrats?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest_Human,

Maybe the question should be "What does that say for our Elected Officials"?

More and more citizens are not registering to vote in any kind of elections. There are some that feel that they have no say in what is passed as laws, some just do not like who is running for office, some say what they think the people want to hear, then the saddest excuse of all they just do not want to take the time.

Guest ALWAYS RED

John Edwards is a loser and will have no chance for political office. He said his affair ended in 2006, but he was spotted in a hotel room just a few weeks ago. You can bet the Democrats will be focusing on John McCain's past. But, to me the personal affairs of a candidate is their business alone. I feel sorry that Mrs. Edwards had to be thrown into this mess.

John Edwards is a loser and will have no chance for political office. He said his affair ended in 2006, but he was spotted in a hotel room just a few weeks ago. You can bet the Democrats will be focusing on John McCain's past. But, to me the personal affairs of a candidate is their business alone. I feel sorry that Mrs. Edwards had to be thrown into this mess.

I will try to look at it from both sides. A persons personal life is their business yes. When it comes to someone in political office to have an affair is dishonest to the person they are with as well as to the people they serve.

Guest human_*

Last week I had a major infection that almost killed me, for the next two months I will be going thru some operation that the docs give me a 50/50 chance of surviving, but with my last breath "If it be?"

I will still be ACTIVE in politics.

From my perspective I HONESTLY cannot understand "With everything that they have, and I WILL NEVER HAVE" how some people will not take the time to vote?

Guest_Human,

Maybe the question should be "What does that say for our Elected Officials"?

More and more citizens are not registering to vote in any kind of elections. There are some that feel that they have no say in what is passed as laws, some just do not like who is running for office, some say what they think the people want to hear, then the saddest excuse of all they just do not want to take the time.

Last week I had a major infection that almost killed me, for the next two months I will be going thru some operation that the docs give me a 50/50 chance of surviving, but with my last breath "If it be?"

I will still be ACTIVE in politics.

From my perspective I HONESTLY cannot understand "With everything that they have, and I WILL NEVER HAVE" how some people will not take the time to vote?

Guest_human my prayers will be with you.

Everyone should use their voice, and make their vote count. If the person you are voting for does not win the election, at least you had some say.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.