Washington DC Message Boards

WHY I WILL NOT VOTE FOR BARACK OBAMA

Psycho

Since most know what kind of a dirt bag DC Mayor Adrian Fenty is, one needs to be wary of anybody he endorses.

Since Fenty had endorsed Barack Obama, I will not vote for Obama because a Fenty endorsement sends up a Red Flag in my book.

You are the Joker. Voting for McCain is quite laughable. I bet you would love to have access to his oil buddies checkbooks. The price is gone way up to buy votes in a war torn debt battered economy. The joke will be on you this January.

OBAMA.jpg

OBAMA IS GOING TO WIN!!!!

Bethesda Obama Office Grand Opening! (Meeting)

The event will be held at: 7832 Wisconsin Avenue Bethesda, MD 20814 on Sunday, July 27 2008 from 3:00 to 5:00. Program starts at 3:30. For more information visit: MarylandObama@gmail.com

Time: Sunday, July 27 at 3:00 PM

Duration: 2 hours

Host: Neal Carter

Contact Phone:

7832 Wisconsin Avenue

Bethesda, MD 20814

Associated Groups: Brothers of Alpha Phi Alpha for Obama, Maryland for Obama, Montgomery County for Obama, Montgomery County MD

Directions: Walking directions from the Bethesda Metro Station Red Line: * Exit station using main exit * Walk approx. 3 blocks N on Wisconsin Ave. From East/Souuth(Silver Spring, NW Washington DC) Take the red line going towards Shady Grove/ Grovesnor and get off at Bethesda. From there exit station using main exit and walk approx 3 blocks N on Wisconsin Ave. From Prince George’s County(Green Line) Take the Green Line towards Branch Ave. Transfer to the Red Line at Fort Totten. Follow the Red line until Bethesda. Walk Approx. 3 blocks N on Wisconsin Ave. From Orange Line Prince George’s County(going west)/ Fairfax(going east) From Fairfax head west on the orange line towards New Carrolton, and transfer to the red line at Metro Center. Take the red line towards Shady Grove and get off at Bethesda. Exit station using main exit Walk approx. 3 blocks N on Wisconsin Ave From Alexandria/Arlington VA(Blue or Yellow Line) Take the Blue Line towards largo town center and transfer to the Red line at Metro Center. From Metro Center take the red line to Bethesda. Exit station using main exit Walk approx. 3 blocks N on Wisconsin Ave Bus Lines(Metro): J1, J3(Metro) from Silver Spring also go towards Bethesda. Get off at the Bethesda Metro Center and J6(Metro)From College Park/Langely Park/Takoma Park: Take the J6 line towards Bethesda Station get off at the Bethesda Station and walk approx 3 blocks N. on Wisconsin Ave. Ride On: From Rockville: Take route 47 from the Rockville Metro Center and get off at the Bethesda Station. From the Bethesda Station walk approx. 3 blocks N. on Wisconsin Ave.

I am writing in Luke Wilbur for President.

You are the Joker. Voting for McCain is quite laughable. I bet you would love to have access to his oil

uddies checkbooks. The price is gone way up to buy votes in a war torn debt battered economy. The joke will be on you this January.

OBAMA.jpg

OBAMA IS GOING TO WIN!!!!

Bethesda Obama Office Grand Opening! (Meeting)

The event will be held at: 7832 Wisconsin Avenue Bethesda, MD 20814 on Sunday, July 27 2008 from 3:00 to 5:00. Program starts at 3:30. For more information visit: MarylandObama@gmail.com

Time: Sunday, July 27 at 3:00 PM

Duration: 2 hours

Host: Neal Carter

Contact Phone:

7832 Wisconsin Avenue

Bethesda, MD 20814

Associated Groups: Brothers of Alpha Phi Alpha for Obama, Maryland for Obama, Montgomery County for Obama, Montgomery County MD

Directions: Walking directions from the Bethesda Metro Station Red Line: * Exit station using main exit * Walk approx. 3 blocks N on Wisconsin Ave. From East/Souuth(Silver Spring, NW Washington DC) Take the red line going towards Shady Grove/ Grovesnor and get off at Bethesda. From there exit station using main exit and walk approx 3 blocks N on Wisconsin Ave. From Prince George’s County(Green Line) Take the Green Line towards Branch Ave. Transfer to the Red Line at Fort Totten. Follow the Red line until Bethesda. Walk Approx. 3 blocks N on Wisconsin Ave. From Orange Line Prince George’s County(going west)/ Fairfax(going east) From Fairfax head west on the orange line towards New Carrolton, and transfer to the red line at Metro Center. Take the red line towards Shady Grove and get off at Bethesda. Exit station using main exit Walk approx. 3 blocks N on Wisconsin Ave From Alexandria/Arlington VA(Blue or Yellow Line) Take the Blue Line towards largo town center and transfer to the Red line at Metro Center. From Metro Center take the red line to Bethesda. Exit station using main exit Walk approx. 3 blocks N on Wisconsin Ave Bus Lines(Metro): J1, J3(Metro) from Silver Spring also go towards Bethesda. Get off at the Bethesda Metro Center and J6(Metro)From College Park/Langely Park/Takoma Park: Take the J6 line towards Bethesda Station get off at the Bethesda Station and walk approx 3 blocks N. on Wisconsin Ave. Ride On: From Rockville: Take route 47 from the Rockville Metro Center and get off at the Bethesda Station. From the Bethesda Station walk approx. 3 blocks N. on Wisconsin Ave.

T. Boone Pickens and Al Gore make sense to me. Renewable Energy is the direction we should be going. I would vote for that ticket that brings back independence to our country.

Edited by Luke_Wilbur

T. Boone Pickens

Would

Be

Slim Pickens

T. Boone Pickens and Al Gore make sense to me. Renewable Energy is the direction we should be going. I would vote for that ticket that brings back independence to our country.

I will vote for OH!!!!! , let's get real about this.

About the only reason that I am voting for McCain is that he does have the experience.

Barack has none and All the World Leaders Know This.

Add to that, that he has never reached across the aisle on any major piece of legislation adds to his weaknesses.

For McCain does have EXPERIENCE in reaching out across the aisle to the democrats, and Barack does not.

<What really amazes me in this race is that; He "Barack" has NO experience in federal, international matters, and what little that there is to point to when it comes to economic legislation. To me it's like putting your self in the hands of a novice when what you really need is a Doctor.>

I will vote for OH!!!!! , let's get real about this.

About the only reason that I am voting for McCain is that he does have the experience.

Barack has none and All the World Leaders Know This.

Add to that, that he has never reached across the aisle on any major piece of legislation adds to his weaknesses.

For McCain does have EXPERIENCE in reaching out across the aisle to the democrats, and Barack does not.

<What really amazes me in this race is that; He "Barack" has NO experience in federal, international matters, and what little that there is to point to when it comes to economic legislation. To me it's like putting your self in the hands of a novice when what you really need is a Doctor.>

This contrast of pictures says everything to me. Special kudos to Politico for putting this together.

ObamaMcCain.jpg

ObamaMcCain2.jpg

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/070...es.html?showall

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.