Washington DC Message Boards

Illegal Immigration

Human

Now what would really be eerie would be a Republican President, and a Democrat Vice President.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It must be a little eerie in the Oval Office.

I truly believe that in reality there is not that much difference between Republican and Democrat politicians. Once one side gets power it gets corrupt. Then the other side takes over for awhile and gets corrupt. I think this country really needs a three party system.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jesselee

I think a D- New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg and Sen. Chuck Hagel, R-Nebraska independent presidential ticket might work. I think you it is going to take it will take leaders from both sides to clean up this mess.

It would be a fun ticket, it would leave the far left AND the far right out of the loop and hopefully some common sense can return to American Politics.

Less of "My way or the Highway".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think a D- New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg and Sen. Chuck Hagel, R-Nebraska independent presidential ticket might work. I think you it is going to take it will take leaders from both sides to clean up this mess.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.