Washington DC Message Boards

FREE CD GIVEAWAY

Ed_Palmedo

DCpages has teamed up with The Goo Goo Dolls and Peter Frampton to give DC Message Boad user's a change to win free CD's.

The first two people who respond to this message will receive a copy of either, The Goo Goo Dolls 'Let Love In'

or

Peter Frampton's 'Fingerprints'. Just tell us your favorite song from either artists. It's that simple.

No Opera????????????????????????????????????????????? I'm CRUSHED.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DCpages has teamed up with The Goo Goo Dolls and Peter Frampton to give DC Message Boad user's a change to win free CD's.

The first two people who respond to this message will receive a copy of either, The Goo Goo Dolls 'Let Love In'

or

Peter Frampton's 'Fingerprints'. Just tell us your favorite song from either artists. It's that simple.

No Opera????????????????????????????????????????????? I'm CRUSHED.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dale schmucker 17618 gar creek rd new haven, in 46774 dalern63@yahoo.com goo goo dolls think about me

Sorry, no opera at this time Human. If you want either of these CD's (The Goo Goo Dolls 'Let Love In' or Peter Frampton's 'Fingerprints') let me know. Your were the first to respond so you are a winner!!!

peter frampton

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.