Washington DC Message Boards

Logo Jeez Design Company

Luke_Wilbur

I was looking for a design to be developed for a clients web site.

I looked for a company that does custom logo design and found

Logo Jeez

http://www.logojeez.com

I was impressed with their web site and decided to give them a call. I spoke with James Grey

james@logojeez.com x 614#. I told James that I needed two pages done from two different web sites.

James told me of their Special Web Design Package

I ordered the Special Web Design Package that included 2 Pages Web Design with 2 Revisions

for $400.00 less a discount offer of $80.00. In total I paid $320.00

Order #: 3533119

Dear Luke Wilbur,

The Initial concepts for your Web Design Sample(s) are ready for preview. To view, click the following link and select a sample of your choice.

http://www.logojeez.com/common/front/YourA...dc=8ba8909779a4

I was actually impressed on what they did on the first page and sent them a minor revision which they received to change. But, the second page was nothing that I requested

Attached is my revision. Overall I really liked what you did. But I need you to flip the columns The column A (Call us for Personalized Service) should be moved to the right hand side. The column B (Search by Date) should be moved to left hand side. Also, page two I requested http://dcpages.com/cgi-bin/dcpdir/user.cgi? Was never done. Customer is referring to an attachment in his revisions request. The attachment can be found at \\webserver4\logos\Logos\Orders\ayesha\11-08\3533119

On the August 10th I got another response

Dear Luke Wilbur,

Your revised webdesign sample(s) are ready for preview. To view, click the following link and select a sample of your choice.

http://www.logojeez.com/common/front/YourA...dc=8ba8909779a4

(You can also copy-paste this URL directly into your browser.)

Regards,

Customer Services

Logo Jeez

I went to the page hoping that all the corrections were made. That was not the case. I decided to call

and speak to the art director about the problem. He assured me that the changes would be made. But, he said the second page could only be only be from the same web site. I told him that was not what James had told me. The director promised to call me back in one hour. He never did.

At this point everything went down hill.

I called back Monday and asked the status of my page. The director said I would have something in the next few days. Well, today I called and asked again of the status. The director said he could not do anything until there was a resolution to page two. I asked him when he planned to tell me that. He remained silent. I told him that I have been waiting for the past week and he was just going to let this issue slide. He promised me he would have the first page done by Sunday night, but he would not do the second page. He then hung up on me.

I recommend that you not use this company. I am calling my credit card company to get my money back.

Well the company did not do the work they promised and I asked for my money back. I appears that they are keeping part of it.

Dear Luke Wilbur,

As per your request and our money-back guarantee we are refunding your amount with 15% service charges deductions. This amount will be transferred to your bank account in 3-5 days.

However, we suggest you to give us another chance to design your logo samples. We promise you that we will do everything to make you satisfied with your designs this time. With our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee offer, you can ask us for as many revisions as you want in your designs till you are 100% satisfied.

If you think that your design needs were not communicated properly, we recommend you to call now at 866-361-LOGO and directly talk to our representative. Your satisfaction being our top priority, we assure you that you will get the best logo for your business.

Click here to log in to My Account area.

If you still want to close your order we would like to mention that all the logo concepts you viewed in My Account Area are the sole property of Logo Jeez. Any unauthorized duplication or other use of any logos displayed at My Account area or elsewhere on our website will be liable to the full extent of the law.

If you have any queries or concerns, please do not hesitate to call us at 866-361-LOGO or you can fax us at 866-681-1004.

Regards,

Logo Jeez

For prompt response we recommend you to click here and contact the 24-hour Customer Support Center at Logo Jeez, instead of replying to this e-mail.