Washington DC Message Boards

bloodrayne dvd

crusher310

bloodrayne was just released on dvd and i was wondering if anyone has bought it yet cuz it comes with a ffree video game. i got to see the movie because i got a copy of the screener from UMGD and decided to give the movie a chance. i had heard so many negative comments about this movie that i really was turned of to the idea of blood rayne, but i actually enjoyed it. i thought the movie was pretty entertaining. the movies whole portraysl of vampires was pretty interesting. but i still haven't heard about the video game tha comes with it. let me know if you have seen it of played the game.

In an Industry First, a Theatrical Release and the Original Complete PC Game which Inspired the Movie will be Packaged and Released Together on DVD! Visual Entertainment and Majesco have partnered to bundle these two leading entertainment formats into one action-packed package for release on May 23.

UNIVERSAL CITY, CA (March 29, 2006) - Get ready for an action-packed adventure with the bundled release of BloodRayne the DVD and BloodRayne 2 the PC Video Game on May 23. Visual Entertainment will release the Director's Unrated Cut which features a knockout alternative ending and the Original Full Theatrical version on DVD. BloodRayne 2 the PC Video Game will be available on a separate DVD. Consumers will be able to see the movie and play the complete game which inspired the movie when they purchase this 2 disc DVD set. BloodRayne will be available on May 23, 2006 for $26.99.

Visual Entertainment and Majesco Entertainment are partnering to provide consumers with one complete entertainment experience. These two companies have bundled these complementary entertainment formats into one exciting package. Visual Entertainment will also extend and expand upon the movie and game experience by offering compelling DVD bonus features. These bonus features will include stunt outtakes, movie storyboards, CGI movie making, deleted scenes and commentary from world renowned director Uwe Boll.

Director Uwe Boll is well known for taking video game properties and transforming them into major feature films. Two of his recent films include House of the Dead and Alone in the Dark. "I have always been inspired by the creativity of these games and been excited about transforming them into a full movie experience" said director Uwe Boll.

Directed by Uwe Boll, and starring Kristanna Loken (Terminator 2) in the title role of Rayne, the film boasts an all-star cast including Academy Award® winner Ben Kingsley (Sexy Beast), Michael Madsen (Kill Bill, Sin City), Michelle Rodriguez (The Fast and the Furious), Billy Zane (Titanic) and Michael Aday "Meat Loaf" (Fight Club).

The BloodRayne DVD and video game release will be supported by an extensive marketing and promotions campaign including advertising on television, radio, national magazines, college and military publications, and online outlets reaching the core young male demographic.

Synopsis: BloodRayne delivers not-stop action and incredible special effects. Kristanna Loken (Terminator 3) stars as the sexy killing machine determined to use her supernatural fighting skills to combat the dawn of a new vampire supremacy.

• 3 months later...
Guest Augustus
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.