Washington DC Message Boards

(5/11) MODERN TONIGHT f/ TITTSWORTH

tittsworth

The Modern residency is well on its way, with 2 weeks of sweaty dance floors and reactive crowds! The format has generally been 11-12ish, b-boy friendly beats, 90's hip-hop, golden era and classics... I see yall breakin' it down out there!! From 12ish to close (2am) we're steam-rollin cats w/ only the best in hip-hop, fresh party rockers and oven baked BANGERS. Who woulda thought Georgetown would have even got down to some B-more CLUB last week??!! HOT HOT HOT. Hope you'll make it out tonight for my set (11 - close). Get yo cheesesteak on a block down afterwards!!

Remember, tonight it's ladies free before midnight, fellaz only 5 and weekly drink specials for all. Candle lit vibe, private couch areas and a wooden dance floor w/ proper sound.. don't sleep! Modern = 3287 M Street NW

HEADS UP:

I will be AWAY from Modern on the 18th and 25th of this month due to out of state gigs. I will be returning on June 1st (at Modern), playing Philly that Friday (Paperstreet) and Herdon the following Saturday (Wings involved).

Starting the 18th:

Titts/Jinxx in Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Houston, Austin and more! Check tittsworth.com or myspace.com/titts for the full details if you're around the way AND for new remixes including Gnarl's Barkley's CRAZY...

Peace,

Titts

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.