Washington DC Message Boards

MARTIN AUSTERMUHLE IS BFRANKDC..?

Yesterday before all was deleted on City Desk, Rees said that BFrankdc was in truth Martin Austermuhle and that Luke Wilbur has known this fact all along.

Rees said a while ago BFrank posted here a claim that he and Rees crossed paths earlier one morning that the face he remembers was proven by a look at several pictures but a very recent one of Austermuhle to be that of BFrank.

This is the picture of Austermuhle that Rees said was the face he recalls confronting:

http://www.dcist.com/attachments/dcist_mar...Austermuhle.jpg

So is Austermuhle the trouble maker behind a lot of things?

This all seems like a lot of fun better than a spy thriller.

Edited by News Blaster

You lie on so many levels.

1) There was no such post on the City Desk blog at the City Paper website.

2) I am not Martin Austermuhle.

This is approximately the tenth person you have accused me of being.

B. Frank

(And why do you suppose all of your posts were deleted from the City Paper blog? Because you continue to violate the Terms of Service for website owners everywhere.)

Yesterday before all was deleted on City Desk, Rees said that BFrankdc was in truth Martin Austermuhle and that Luke Wilbur has known this fact all along.

Rees said a while ago BFrank posted here a claim that he and Rees crossed paths earlier one morning that the face he remembers was proven by a look at several pictures but a very recent one of Austermuhle to be that of BFrank.

This is the picture of Austermuhle that Rees said was the face he recalls confronting:

http://www.dcist.com/attachments/dcist_mar...Austermuhle.jpg

So is Austermuhle the trouble maker behind a lot of things?

This all seems like a lot of fun better than a spy thriller.

• 2 weeks later...

and you get all bent out of shape over someone playing games with your head. This says that he controls you that you allow him to illicit a response. Bravo!

You lie on so many levels.

1) There was no such post on the City Desk blog at the City Paper website.

2) I am not Martin Austermuhle.

This is approximately the tenth person you have accused me of being.

B. Frank

(And why do you suppose all of your posts were deleted from the City Paper blog? Because you continue to violate the Terms of Service for website owners everywhere.)

• 3 weeks later...

Of course I control Bfrank, Truthseeker and Factchecker2.

Just look, I know the minute I post anything these sissies will post a reply but what do you expect from people who are not real men.

and you get all bent out of shape over someone playing games with your head. This says that he controls you that you allow him to illicit a response. Bravo!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.