Washington DC Message Boards

Townhouse Garden

I am currently looking for a nice tree for my small backyard that will have year-round appeal. I have been recommended the following:

Cherry Tree, Lilac, Serviceberry, flowering crabapple, fringe tree, redbud, and Japanes maples. I live here in the District. I also have a puppy German Shepard that like to dig and devour everything. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Guest human_*

This is a Local gardening channel that I watch on channel 10 Public access. Got to meet that guy too "it was cool". The guy is in his 60's at least. I never asked his age, but he's getting there in years, but he's the one to ask. Dr. John is the one to ask "there is no if, and’s, or but's about it".

That guy in gardening is like a local celebrity around here.

This is the best that I can come up with "Luke".

If there is anyone out there that would know it would be Dr. John...................................

Gardening News & Views

Airs: Mondays at 9am, Mondays at 9pm, Saturdays at 5pm

Producer:

John Buckreis

P.O. Box 209

Annandale, VA 22003

Your neighborhood garden expert is here to help answer all your questions about plants, flowers, weeds, tools, chemicals, pests, wildlife, landscaping, growing, and more! Featuring a plant of the week and step-by-step instructions, Dr. John’s show will entertain & inform even the green thumb beginner.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am currently looking for a nice tree for my small backyard that will have year-round appeal. I have been recommended the following:

Cherry Tree, Lilac, Serviceberry, flowering crabapple, fringe tree, redbud, and Japanes maples. I live here in the District. I also have a puppy German Shepard that like to dig and devour everything. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.