Washington DC Message Boards

Note the date on the Intowner article

LONG before journalists, voters and the political community became aware of a certain person's online behavior.

You'll note that I'm not closing this thread. Discussion doesn't frighten ME.

This is the only message board I've ever seen that allows non-moderators to close a thread. Odd.

Edited by truthseeker

It doesn't matter what the date is but the fact that Rees was quoted and Brooks has never been by any newspaper in DC.

What is more interesting people is that Truthseeker always defends Brooks against all and that is, Truthseeker is motivated by protecting his lover and not by reality. This says that Truthseeker is guided by emotions and not common sense!

LONG before journalists, voters and the political community became aware of a certain person's online behavior.

You'll note that I'm not closing this thread. Discussion doesn't frighten ME.

This is the only message board I've ever seen that allows non-moderators to close a thread. Odd.

It doesn't matter what the date is but the fact that Rees was quoted and Brooks has never been by any newspaper in DC.

What is more interesting people is that Truthseeker always defends Brooks against all and that is, Truthseeker is motivated by protecting his lover and not by reality. This says that Truthseeker is guided by emotions and not common sense!

It matters immensely when it was written. Since your on-line behavior came to light, no media outlet has given you the time of day as a candidate. You won't have to wait too much longer until you get the media attention you apparently crave, though. But I'll say no more about that.

You really do think I'm a man, don't you? Or is that "fantasize?"

Edited by truthseeker

• 3 weeks later...

This is a misprint by the Intowner. The real date was January 2006.

Rees did not declare his candidacy until July 2005 so it was not possible that in January 2005 he was a candidate.

Here is that writing Rees did that the Intowner was quoting from 1-11-2006 <>

http://www.dcwatch.com/themail/2006/06-01-11.htm

It matters immensely when it was written. Since your on-line behavior came to light, no media outlet has given you the time of day as a candidate. You won\\\'t have to wait too much longer until you get the media attention you apparently crave, though. But I\\\'ll say no more about that.

You really do think I\\\'m a man, don\\\'t you? Or is that \\\"fantasize?\\\"

Edited by The Grim Reaper

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.