Washington DC Message Boards

Don't Encourage Him

Logic, facts and ethics are no match for mania, obsession and delusional ideation. Especially in the absence of any moral capacity. In the short term, anyway.

And the attention is like crack to him, as evidenced by the weekend ReesAliasaPalooza here. It was like he deployed a carpet bomb full of disjointed nonsense.

Keep in mind that the last word is seldom the true word.

Edited by truthseeker

Truthseeker; When I was in the Old Executive office Building I was talking to a person there, and I

said off the cuff to one of the people there that politics is rough, and the person looked at me and laughed

and said "you should have seen it when the democrats were here, they were Sadistic with each other".

I honestly did not believe it at the time thinking to myself that the person was pulling my leg, TILL I saw

you democrats attacking each other in here.

Me being a Republican I must thankyou, I can use all of your posts "which I have copied" against your side of the Isle "democrats".

So peaceful :-) *sighs contentedly*

Truthseeker; When I was in the Old Executive office Building I was talking to a person there, and I

said off the cuff to one of the people there that politics is rough, and the person looked at me and laughed

and said "you should have seen it when the democrats were here, they were Sadistic with each other".

I honestly did not believe it at the time thinking to myself that the person was pulling my leg, TILL I saw

you democrats attacking each other in here.

Me being a Republican I must thankyou, I can use all of your posts "which I have copied" against your side of the Isle "democrats".

Though this ham-fisted generalization may help you shoehorn all this more comfortably into your worldview, it's just plain inaccurate. Me, I'm neither a Republican nor a Democrat. I realize this may rock your dichotomy, but there you have it.

What I am is opposed to people who lie, and intentionally hurt innocent people.

PS: The "Isle of Wight" is so named because it is surrounded by water. But there is an "aisle" separating party members in a legislative chamber.

Edited by truthseeker

So you, and your friends pick ward 3 straight out of a hat, and then decide to play a nasty game of politics???

Even I would have a hard time swallowing that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Though this ham-fisted generalization may help you shoehorn all this more comfortably into your worldview, it's just plain inaccurate. Me, I'm neither a Republican nor a Democrat. I realize this may rock your dichotomy, but there you have it.

What I am is opposed to people who lie, and intentionally hurt innocent people.

PS: The "Isle of Wight" is so named because it is surrounded by water. But there is an "aisle" separating party members in a legislative chamber.

So you, and your friends pick ward 3 straight out of a hat, and then decide to play a nasty game of politics???

Even I would have a hard time swallowing that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To put it plainly, you don't know what you're talking about here. I did not seek out Rees. He was forced on me, and thousands of others, as regular users of Craigslist nationally . Late last summer he began spamming CL. I quickly noticed that the posts all bore a certain similarity - and many were offensive in the extreme. He's notorious on Craigslist for breaking the no-spam and no-cross-forum-posting rule.

So, I googled him. And I was horrified at what I found. Obvious lies. Hate speech. Libel. Stuff no decent person, and certainly no candidate for public office, should EVER stoop to writing. Eventually this led me here, the site of some of his most despicable work.

The other rees-watchers here are not my "friends". (You like the assumptions, don't you?) I don't know who the others are (whether you believe that or not is immaterial to me, given your apparent lack of interest in -genuine- inquiry.) I don't know their real names, their political affiliations or anything about them, just their screen names. But I sure appreciate their willingness to do the tough and thankless job of sorting through this creep's lies and countering them with facts. I'm not involved in politics at all, myself. I'm sure you'll choose to believe otherwise, but you'll be wrong.

Believe whatever you want, sir, but if you think for a moment that anyone here is part of some organized effort, you're too-easily duped the minor-league propagandizing of the "candidate."