Washington DC Message Boards

Factchecker & Bfrank Need To Stop Their Lies

Fact

If you are going to discredit someone Factchecker 2, Bfrank and others then do it with the truth not the long string of lies you guys have manufactured because when you do that, you are giving that guy Rees ammunition to point the finger at his main rival Sam Brooks who I do recall did attempt to smear on the internet one of his rivals back in his last election bid.

The fact is, Rees is married to a woman named Silverman.

If anybody would pick up their phone and call to the Circuit Court for Prince Georges County Maryland and ask if they have on record as I did a valid marriage between Jonathan Rees and Mindy Silverman then they will tell you yes they do and that the two were married on December 23, 2004.

Most everything you guys have said about Rees is a lie I assume you manufactured which adds to the allegation you guys are aliases for Sam Brooks.

If you really want to convince people Rees is this bad guy then do it with real public records and facts and not the lies you are manufacturing here on the net which none of us can verify to be really true as many of us know how easy it is to do that.

Go out and get us some real public documents that support your contentions.

Do it the right way as what you have done to date is so phony that you are scoring no points.

Do what I did, make those phone calls and more and come real with some truths we can touch not the lies.

Edited by truthseeker

I guess someone will have to post screen shots of the pages in question before you had deleted it.

I saw it there when factchecker2 posted it, but now notice it is gone.

By the way, way are you posting from the same IP ad "Pam" and "NikkiDix"...the proxy IP from Dallas?

Finally, please cite (with links) lies that I have made.

B. Frank

Edited by bfrankdc

Do you mean like this?

Received: by 10.11.1.23 with SMTP id 23mr161921cwa; Fri, 25 Nov 2005 19:26:49 -0800 (PST)

Received: from 4.249.111.100 by f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com with HTTP;

Sat, 26 Nov 2005 03:26:49 +0000 (UTC)

To: "Discrete affairs in Washington DC area" <

Discrete-affairs-in-Washington-DC-area@googlegroups.com>

Subject: ITALIAN MAN 40 ISO WM FOR KINKY SEX

Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 03:26:49 -0000

Message-ID: <

1132975609.493196.246950@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>

User-Agent: G2/0.2

X-HTTP-UserAgent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; PeoplePal 3.0; InfoPath.1; PeoplePal 6.1),gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

MIME-Version: 1.0

Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

If you a kinky lady and would like to meet a hot Italian guy then let's

chat.

I guess someone will have to post screen shots of the pages in question before you had deleted it.

I saw it there when factchecker2 posted it, but now notice it is gone.

By the way, way are you posting from the same IP ad "Pam" and "NikkiDix"...the proxy IP from Dallas?

B. Frank

"If anybody would pick up their phone and call to the Circuit Court for Prince Georges County Maryland and ask if they have on record as I did a valid marriage between Jonathan Rees and Mindy Silverman then they will tell you yes they do and that the two were married on December 23, 2004."

I'm sorry factchecker3, but you must have called the court in your alternate universe. As I have just verified, the Circuit Court for PGC will ONLY release marriage license details in writing or in person. Amazing you managed to get around the system.

Well, it looks like Rees has indeed deleted that post he made on Google Groups. No matter -- enough people saw it before he deleted it. And besides, the truth will prevail.

Isn't the cover up always worse than the crime?

ITALIAN MAN 40 ISO WM FOR KINKY SEX

jrr...@peoplepc.com

Nov 25 2005, 10:26 pm hide options

Local: Fri, Nov 25 2005 10:26 pm

chat.

Well, it looks like Rees has indeed deleted that post he made on Google Groups. No matter -- enough people saw it before he deleted it. And besides, the truth will prevail.

Isn't the cover up always worse than the crime?

ITALIAN MAN 40 ISO WM FOR KINKY SEX

jrr...@peoplepc.com

Nov 25 2005, 10:26 pm hide options

Local: Fri, Nov 25 2005 10:26 pm

chat.

If I lived in dc I would vote for Mr Rees. So bfrank, and who ever else is picking on Mr Rees, don't you have a life out side the box?

Even I who has spent over two decades online HAVE a life out side the box.

Human,

You will notice that I have started a grand whopping total of I think three threads on these message boards. Two of them several months after I discovered them. The overwhelming majority of my posts dispell half-truths and lies that Mr. Rees and his aliases (as proven by the IP addresses I have cited here and linked to at Yahoo) have made.

Mr. Rees has impersonated many individuals including an MPD Officer, the head of the DC Dental Society and a sitting Councilperson.

Mr. Rees has been caught spamming many blogs and listserves against the wishes of the owners of those boards. He has subsequently been banned from several Yahoo Groups, Craigs List, DCist and others.

I am curious as to what programs or initiatives Mr. Rees has stated that would make you want to support him politically? All I have seen are unsubstantiated personal information and half-baked rants. Nothing that goes to the core of the political candidate, nor any concrete plans.

For what it is worth, I think it is too early to make decisions on any of the candidates in a postive manner because there are probably more names that will be added to the slate. However, where Mr. Rees is concerned, I think the overwhelming evidence speaks to the suitability, or lackthereof, for the Council position.

B. Frank

Edited by bfrankdc

Human,

You will notice that I have started a grand whopping total of I think three threads on these message boards. Two of them several months after I discovered them. The overwhelming majority of my posts dispell half-truths and lies that Mr. Rees and his aliases (as proven by the IP addresses I have cited here and linked to at Yahoo) have made.

Mr. Rees has impersonated many individuals including an MPD Officer, the head of the DC Dental Society and a sitting Councilperson.

Mr. Rees has been caught spamming many blogs and listserves against the wishes of the owners of those boards. He has subsequently been banned from several Yahoo Groups, Craigs List, DCist and others.

I am curious as to what programs or initiatives Mr. Rees has stated that would make you want to support him politically? All I have seen are unsubstantiated personal information and half-baked rants. Nothing that goes to the core of the political candidate, nor any concrete plans.

For what it is worth, I think it is too early to make decisions on any of the candidates in a postive manner because there are probably more names that will be added to the slate. However, where Mr. Rees is concerned, I think the overwhelming evidence speaks to the suitability, or lackthereof, for the Council position.

B. Frank

AND let us not forget The Aliases use of words like "fag", "pencildick" etc. Let us not overlook the constant libelling of private citizens (accusing one of paying homeless men for adult activity, another of being a Nazi, and another of molesting clients at a law firm) and public ones (while pretending to be someone affiliated with a sitting councilperson's office, alleging that Sam Brooks had been fired from said councilperson's office, just for starters). To say nothing of the contradictory biographical information. All of this conducted while presuming "they" are protected by the anonymity of their on-line personae.

If THAT sounds like your idea of an upstanding, decent and stable political representative, may God help Ward 3.

Edited by truthseeker

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.