Washington DC Message Boards

Unless You Can Prove Beyond Doubt, You Are A Liar

This is the IP addresses Bfrankdc and truthseeker have posted from:

216.99.215.114 Truthseeker

216.99.215.115 Bfrankdc

See, it is from the same!

Unless you can prove beyond any doubt you are not the same then nobody should believe you and even a novice can see you two are using the same computer or are on the same network.

SHUT UP YOU LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Except my IP address is not as you say it is. And in looking at it, neither is "truthseeker"s what you say it is.

Are you really this dumb? (hint...look in the upper right hand corner of the posts. For example, "your" IP address is 141.156.148.191)

B. Frank

This is the IP addresses Bfrankdc and truthseeker have posted from:

216.99.215.114 Truthseeker

216.99.215.115 Bfrankdc

See, it is from the same!

Unless you can prove beyond any doubt you are not the same then nobody should believe you and even a novice can see you two are using the same computer or are on the same network.

SHUT UP YOU LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let us see if you post from the same in the future as you did not in the past.

Except my IP address is not as you say it is. And in looking at it, neither is "truthseeker"s what you say it is.

Are you really this dumb? (hint...look in the upper right hand corner of the posts. For example, "your" IP address is 141.156.148.191)

B. Frank

I am a real person.

I will give you my real name.

I will tell you where I live.

I will give you my phone number at home and work.

BFRANKDC, TRUTHSEEKER, FACTCHECKER and the others will never disclose their real name, give you their real address, a telephone number to reach them at and so on because they are not real people separate from each other.

If BFRANKDC, TRUTHSEEKER, FACTCHECKER2 and the others were real people then they would have no problem in disclosing the foregoing information but that is not their intent. Their intent is to mislead people with lies, innuendo, manufactured falsehoods and more and they have been doing this from the very first week I announced my candidacy. To avoid having to be honest, they will allege some fear of retaliation which is a weak argument used often by cowards who are ill intended.

Why are they doing it? Simple, they fear my campaign, they know my Team is out there and they cannot stop them.

Who are these people? Some say it is Sam Brooks who did this same thing back in early 2004 against Harold Brazil and Kwame Brown; Some say it is the people working at DCist; and Some have other opinions.

All I can say is, these people under diffferent names and some like Jerr Kerr, Joe Deluth and others where those email addresses no longer exist have always come with the same stuff and is it not strange that none of them claim to know each other or have posted in different places but yet they all come with the same stuff.

I am asking the people out there who know me, know the many good things I have done over the years and know these people are liars to stop posting here on DC Pages because this is what they want, namely, they get a rise out of upsetting you and you give them fuel to carry on their malicious objective.

So see them for what they are, namely, professional liars who create lies, twist truths and alter and manufacture facts to suit their needs.

None of them would have th guts to meet me face to face and say what they have here or elsewhere because they are liars and can never back up with real proof anything they have said but hope that you are not smart enough to see through their lies.

In conclusion, ignore them as they can talk their crap here but they cannot stop my campaign or the growing number of volunteers I have on the streets every night passing out my material or stopping an average of 65 people a night to read my website and write nice emails.

IGNORE THEM AND YOU WILL TAKE AWAY THEIR JOY OF BEING JERKS.

Mr. Rees,

You cannot ignore the truth, and it appears that this is one lie that will be difficult to explain away. I fear the house of cards are falling.

B. Frank

I am a real person.

I will give you my real name.

I will tell you where I live.

I will give you my phone number at home and work.

BFRANKDC, TRUTHSEEKER, FACTCHECKER and the others will never disclose their real name, give you their real address, a telephone number to reach them at and so on because they are not real people separate from each other.

If BFRANKDC, TRUTHSEEKER, FACTCHECKER2 and the others were real people then they would have no problem in disclosing the foregoing information but that is not their intent. Their intent is to mislead people with lies, innuendo, manufactured falsehoods and more and they have been doing this from the very first week I announced my candidacy. To avoid having to be honest, they will allege some fear of retaliation which is a weak argument used often by cowards who are ill intended.

Why are they doing it? Simple, they fear my campaign, they know my Team is out there and they cannot stop them.

Who are these people? Some say it is Sam Brooks who did this same thing back in early 2004 against Harold Brazil and Kwame Brown; Some say it is the people working at DCist; and Some have other opinions.

All I can say is, these people under diffferent names and some like Jerr Kerr, Joe Deluth and others where those email addresses no longer exist have always come with the same stuff and is it not strange that none of them claim to know each other or have posted in different places but yet they all come with the same stuff.

I am asking the people out there who know me, know the many good things I have done over the years and know these people are liars to stop posting here on DC Pages because this is what they want, namely, they get a rise out of upsetting you and you give them fuel to carry on their malicious objective.

So see them for what they are, namely, professional liars who create lies, twist truths and alter and manufacture facts to suit their needs.

None of them would have th guts to meet me face to face and say what they have here or elsewhere because they are liars and can never back up with real proof anything they have said but hope that you are not smart enough to see through their lies.

In conclusion, ignore them as they can talk their crap here but they cannot stop my campaign or the growing number of volunteers I have on the streets every night passing out my material or stopping an average of 65 people a night to read my website and write nice emails.

IGNORE THEM AND YOU WILL TAKE AWAY THEIR JOY OF BEING JERKS.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.