Washington DC Message Boards

Bfrankdc, Truthseeker, Factchecker2 Are The Same People

If everybody who pays attention to the monitor of who is online and reading these posts, you will notice that Bfrankdc, Truthseeker, Factchecker2 and another are never online at the same time but they take turns clocking in and out, post attacks on Rees and then leave.

This says that they are one in the same.

Unless you pay attention to these tidbits, they will have all of you fooled.

I still allege that all of them are SAM BROOKS and nobody else despite their denial as Brooks pulled this online smear campaign against Harold Brazil and Kwame Brown back in 2004 and he is up to his old tricks.

If everybody who pays attention to the monitor of who is online and reading these posts, you will notice that Bfrankdc, Truthseeker, Factchecker2 and another are never online at the same time but they take turns clocking in and out, post attacks on Rees and then leave.

This says that they are one in the same.

Unless you pay attention to these tidbits, they will have all of you fooled.

I still allege that all of them are SAM BROOKS and nobody else despite their denial as Brooks pulled this online smear campaign against Harold Brazil and Kwame Brown back in 2004 and he is up to his old tricks.

Oh, baloney. I've just logged in, I encourage BFrank and Factchecker2 to do so immediately. Stay in this particular thread, and look at the bottom of the page. THEN you'll see how many different posters are here at once. The names of account-holders using the board ALWAYS appear in the "users reading this topic" bar at the bottom of each thread. Duh.

Also: if 3 posters are logged in, but not on the same thread, just CLICK ON THEIR NAME to see their log-in status.

The Unnameable One knows this. He's just desperate. Log on, gents and lets see. Although he will, of course, backtrack once we're all on, and come up with some other tissue-thin explanation.

What an ass.

If your using a proxy (which is always obvious because of the unique code it leaves in each post), however, it's possible to log in under two accounts. I can't do that, because I'm not using a proxy. Neither can factchecker2, who I see has just logged in.

Duh.

Edited by truthseeker

Truthseeker you are a liar.

If you have a proxy program, you can log in as man times as you want under different screen names, jump back and forth and that proves nothing.

Didn't Sam Brooks in a story he did for the Washington Post about his computer business tell all how easy it was to post things and hide behind proxies?

Damn Sam, you are doing here what you said in the papers was so easy to do.

You are not fooling me or most even if we are not computer whiz kids like you.

But explain how you and your other aliases have come in and posted under the same IP proxy?

I have a program that penetrates to see the IP address of posters and it works here in DC Message Board as I see all IP addresses and have for a while and that is why I can call you a liar!

Oh, baloney. I've just logged in, I encourage BFrank and Factchecker2 to do so immediately. Stay in this particular thread, and look at the bottom of the page. THEN you'll see how many different posters are here at once. The names of account-holders using the board ALWAYS appear in the "users reading this topic" bar at the bottom of each thread. Duh.

Also: if 3 posters are logged in, but not on the same thread, just CLICK ON THEIR NAME to see their log-in status.

The Unnameable One knows this. He's just desperate. Log on, gents and lets see. Although he will, of course, backtrack once we're all on, and come up with some other tissue-thin explanation.

What an ass.

If your using a proxy (which is always obvious because of the unique code it leaves in each post), however, it's possible to log in under two accounts. I can't do that, because I'm not using a proxy. Neither can factchecker2, who I see has just logged in.

Duh.

Truthseeker you are a **to perform an anatomical sexual impossibility**in liar.

If you have a proxy program, you can log in as man times as you want under different screen names, jump back and forth and that proves nothing.

Didn't Sam Brooks in a story he did for the Washington Post about his computer business tell all how easy it was to post things and hide behind proxies?

Damn Sam, you are doing here what you said in the papers was so easy to do.

You are not fooling me or most even if we are not computer whiz kids like you.

Except I'm not using a proxy. Note the lack of slashes that appear in your and "MissGloverPark"s posts.

Also, I'd be interested to see a link on the "story" that Sam Brooks allegedly wrote for the Post.

Your ignorance is surpassed only by your hubris. You're just a colossal embarassment and I now resume my policy of ignoring your absurd ranting. Get your egocentric attention-seeking jones filled by someone else. I'm not continuing.

Sincerely,

Not Sam Brooks, Not BFrank, nor Factchecker2

Edited by truthseeker

It is amazing all the new information I am learning about proxy IP addresses from "missgloverpark".

I use no IP proxy programs, and my IP address has been consistent. It appears that the board moderator has activated an IP screen, so everyone can see the IP addresses of each poster.

I will stay logged in, so my single identity is verifyable.

By the way, at least I use my name, unlike some posters, missgloverpark ** cough cough **

B. Frank

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.