Washington DC Message Boards

More Proof Sam Brooks Is Truthseeker, Bfrankdc, Etc.

Normally, Truthseeker, Bfrankdc and the other aliases Sam Brooks uses here on DC Message Board will post matters all day long and especially on weekends and in the evening hours.

People, please take note that Sam Brooks and his aliases have been very silent all day.

WHY?

It is because Adrian Fenty today had a fundraiser which Sam Brooks attended so Sam was not at home most of today or tonight to be able to post anything here on DC Message Board!!!!!

When Sam Brooks is not home, you will see almost no postings by Truthseeker, Bfrankdc or any of the some dozen or more aliases but rather this board will become silent.

THINK ABOUT THIS FACT GOOD PEOPLE VERY CAREFULLY AND WEIGH THIS EVIDENCE IN YOUR OWN MINDS and I think you will be able to put 2 + 2 together.

Again, Fenty is having a fundraiser still ongoing now, Sam Brooks is attending and none of his aliases are posting for the last 8 hours!!!!!

I rest my case and I think all of you will have to now agree Sam Brooks is the aliases he has been accused of!

I posted about an hour and a half ago on the "Martin posted proof" thread.

There was also a 'Skins playoff game this afternoon, and general life to live in addition on a Saturday.

Besides, I have been mostly responding to the likes of you and "Angela" and "Tammy". Since there was only one or two posts all day, there was not much to volley back.

Maybe you are Sam Brooks? I reopen your case, because for the gagillionth time, I am not Sam Brooks.

B. Frank

Normally, Truthseeker, Bfrankdc and the other aliases Sam Brooks uses here on DC Message Board will post matters all day long and especially on weekends and in the evening hours.

People, please take note that Sam Brooks and his aliases have been very silent all day.

WHY?

It is because Adrian Fenty today had a fundraiser which Sam Brooks attended so Sam was not at home most of today or tonight to be able to post anything here on DC Message Board!!!!!

When Sam Brooks is not home, you will see almost no postings by Truthseeker, Bfrankdc or any of the some dozen or more aliases but rather this board will become silent.

THINK ABOUT THIS FACT GOOD PEOPLE VERY CAREFULLY AND WEIGH THIS EVIDENCE IN YOUR OWN MINDS and I think you will be able to put 2 + 2 together.

Again, Fenty is having a fundraiser still ongoing now, Sam Brooks is attending and none of his aliases are posting for the last 8 hours!!!!!

I rest my case and I think all of you will have to now agree Sam Brooks is the aliases he has been accused of!

Edited by bfrankdc

Sorry Bfrankdc but Fentys gala ended 90 minute ago and Brooks left it 2 hours before it ended which is about the time of your earlier posting. I know as a friend from my office attended and saw when he arrived and left as Fenty was charging everyone $51.

Let us see how long it takes for the other jokers to get back on the board.

I posted about an hour and a half ago on the "Martin posted proof" thread.

There was also a 'Skins playoff game this afternoon, and general life to live in addition on a Saturday.

Besides, I have been mostly responding to the likes of you and "Angela" and "Tammy". Since there was only one or two posts all day, there was not much to volley back.

Maybe you are Sam Brooks? I reopen your case, because for the gagillionth time, I am not Sam Brooks.

B. Frank

Sorry Bfrankdc but Fentys gala ended 90 minute ago and Brooks left it 2 hours before it ended which is about the time of your earlier posting. I know as a friend from my office attended and saw when he arrived and left as Fenty was charging everyone $51.

B. Frank:

See? I TOLD you Operation Deafening Silence would drive him nuts (-er).

Without the constant ego reinforcement, he becomes utterly desperate and whines for attention the only way he knows how.. It's truly one of the most piteable spectacles I've ever witnessed. But it's for his own good. Hell, who am I kidding? It's for everyone ELSE's own good.

Love,

Not Sam Brooks, Not You.

Edited by truthseeker

I love the backtracking, LOL.

By the way, what is the fascination with Brooks? I hadn't heard of him until the Reesits brought him to my attention.

I would be more concerned about the journalists and other officials who are monitoring the Rees/missgloverpark/Tammy/Angela hydra.

B. Frank

PS...ok Truthseeker, I have really really tried. I will try again. I promise.

Other journalists are too busy monitoring Jack Evans, the $420 million dollars contract scam and Fenty s stealing money for old people to be worried about us.

I love the backtracking, LOL.

By the way, what is the fascination with Brooks? I hadn\'t heard of him until the Reesits brought him to my attention.

I would be more concerned about the journalists and other officials who are monitoring the Rees/missgloverpark/Tammy/Angela hydra.

B. Frank

PS...ok Truthseeker, I have really really tried. I will try again. I promise.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.