Washington DC Message Boards

New Plan: Let's just ignore him.

Clearly, attention of any kind only feeds his mania. Let's leave him and the alters to chat with each other. Abandoning him to the lonely playground of DC pages (there are only like 4 non-Rees posters here anymore anyway) might be the best containment policy of all.

Yes, he'll continue to libel, lie and propagandize, but he'll do it anyway.

Just a thought.

You just admitted to all that you are SAM BROOKS as you have weaseled out of wanting to meet all in one place so we can lay our ID cards on a table.

If you were not SAM BROOKS then you would agree Truthseeker A/k/a Bfrankdc and others as I am ready to set a date, time and place and I would bet so would any of Rees supporters.

So I say agree to this meeting or shut up liar!

Truthseeker, I think it is a fine idea. I am not too happy about discussing issues with people who aren't even honest enough to use their own IP address when posting on the internet.

By the way, I went by the Zoo, and did not see any new Rees material. I guess the new campaign was a smashing succes.

I saw today that Mayor Williams is entering into an agreement with Howard (formally) for the new National Medical Center, to replace DC General.

I wonder if our City Council will reject this agreement, or take years to approve it, as it is currently doing with the Stadium agreement.

B. Frank

Clearly, attention of any kind only feeds his mania. Let's leave him and the alters to chat with each other. Abandoning him to the lonely playground of DC pages (there are only like 4 non-Rees posters here anymore anyway) might be the best containment policy of all.

Yes, he'll continue to libel, lie and propagandize, but he'll do it anyway.

Just a thought.

Edited by bfrankdc

I believe that Rees and his people were giving out their stuff inside the apartment buildings not outdoors according to my friend.

Maybe you should go inside the door of one of those buildings and look as I did not and cannot verify.

Truthseeker, I think it is a fine idea. I am not too happy about discussing issues with people who aren\'t even honest enough to use their own IP address when posting on the internet.

By the way, I went by the Zoo, and did not see any new Rees material. I guess the new campaign was a smashing succes.

I saw today that Mayor Williams is entering into an agreement with Howard (formally) for the new National Medical Center, to replace DC General.

I wonder if our City Council will reject this agreement, or take years to approve it, as it is currently doing with the Stadium agreement.

B. Frank

I asked friends at both 2828 CT Ave and at the building next to the Rhodes Tavern (aka "Zoo Bar") and no one has seen anything.

Shrug.

B. Frank

I believe that Rees and his people were giving out their stuff inside the apartment buildings not outdoors according to my friend.

Maybe you should go inside the door of one of those buildings and look as I did not and cannot verify.

One of my friends who works for Bernstein Management at 3000 Connecticut told me that they gave Rees and his people permission to give their stuff out last night around 7 PM, they did and then left.

Let me add to this. She said, they walked in with a brunch of envelopes addressed to people in the building so I think what you should look for is white envelopes, pre-addressed to tenants.

I am assuming Rees bought the list of registered voters and is being selective.

I asked friends at both 2828 CT Ave and at the building next to the Rhodes Tavern (aka \\\\\\\"Zoo Bar\\\\\\\") and no one has seen anything.

Shrug.

B. Frank

Like I said, my firends who are both more than 10 year DC residents, registered democrats, didn't receive anything. I guess that selectivity goes beyond the norm. And these were individually addressed?

By the way, any chance you and "missgloverpark" can eliminate the use of Proxy IP's?

The slashes (///) are getting very distracting in your posts.

B. Frank

One of my friends who works for Bernstein Management at 3000 Connecticut told me that they gave Rees and his people permission to give their stuff out last night around 7 PM, they did and then left.

Let me add to this. She said, they walked in with a brunch of envelopes addressed to people in the building so I think what you should look for is white envelopes, pre-addressed to tenants.

I am assuming Rees bought the list of registered voters and is being selective.

All I know is what my friend said as my sister got the same before New Years at her apartment building over on Cathedral Avenue near the National Cathedral which was slid under her door.

It was a #10 white envelope with her name printed on it and inside was a brochure from Rees.

I do not know what his selection process is or how many in any building his people are giving out.

Like I said, my firends who are both more than 10 year DC residents, registered democrats, didn\'t receive anything. I guess that selectivity goes beyond the norm. And these were individually addressed?

By the way, any chance you and \"missgloverpark\" can eliminate the use of Proxy IP\'s?

The slashes (///) are getting very distracting in your posts.

B. Frank

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.