Washington DC Message Boards

This Online breast For Tat Is Entertaining

DC politics is boring at best and the only time it can be worth looking at is when someone F...up!

So this amusing battle between what I suspect is not the actual candidates but their loyalists is fun as it gives all of us something to laugh at.

I believe that Sam Brooks is behind most of these aliases going after Jonathan Rees merely to get some name recognition; Jonathan Rees is allowing his loyalists to tie Sam Brooks up here online while his army of Hispanic distributors are out on the streets day after day reaching more people than Sam Brooks does and all of this may be something that goes far beyond what it appears to be to us.

What I am saying is, all of this may just be a part of their campaign strategy and they both have us believing this is a real feud when in fact it is a ploy to achieve something else.

I do not know much about Sam Brooks but I do know that Jonathan Rees has a reputation of being a good marketer of ideas and that unknown to most, he was the quasi paralegal behind the scenes hired by R. Kenneth Mundy when Mundy defended Marion Barry in that criminal case where Jonathan Rees is said to have come up with the idea of attacking the credibility of the government s witnesses and getting the evidence for the defense.

I would put nothing past these two politicos.

Anybody think I might be right?

DC politics is boring at best and the only time it can be worth looking at is when someone F...up!

So this amusing battle between what I suspect is not the actual candidates but their loyalists is fun as it gives all of us something to laugh at.

I believe that Sam Brooks is behind most of these aliases going after Jonathan Rees merely to get some name recognition; Jonathan Rees is allowing his loyalists to tie Sam Brooks up here online while his army of Hispanic distributors are out on the streets day after day reaching more people than Sam Brooks does and all of this may be something that goes far beyond what it appears to be to us.

What I am saying is, all of this may just be a part of their campaign strategy and they both have us believing this is a real feud when in fact it is a ploy to achieve something else.

I do not know much about Sam Brooks but I do know that Jonathan Rees has a reputation of being a good marketer of ideas and that unknown to most, he was the quasi paralegal behind the scenes hired by R. Kenneth Mundy when Mundy defended Marion Barry in that criminal case where Jonathan Rees is said to have come up with the idea of attacking the credibility of the government s witnesses and getting the evidence for the defense.

I would put nothing past these two politicos.

Anybody think I might be right?

No, "M'aM," I do not. I think you/rees are FAR from a brilliant strategist. And you provide ample evidence of that with each new post. If that's a strategy, it's about as clever as those on which any number of Love Boat scripts have revolved. Transparent, vapid and utterly ineffectual. Don't flatter yourself.

Meanwhile, real candidates are probably aware that littering the neighborhood with poorly constructed handbills almost a YEAR before the election is a rooky mistake. Making a pest of oneself should not be confused with merely getting a jump on the competition. But you'll find out, "M'am".

I know nothing about campaigning as I have never run for office but it seems to me that Fenty and Rees began at the same time and my street had many of Fenty s handbills lying on the ground.

Are you suggesting that Fenty too was too early?

No, "M'aM," I do not. I think you/rees are FAR from a brilliant strategist. And you provide ample evidence of that with each new post. If that's a strategy, it's about as clever as those on which any number of Love Boat scripts have revolved. Transparent, vapid and utterly ineffectual. Don't flatter yourself.

Meanwhile, real candidates are probably aware that littering the neighborhood with poorly constructed handbills almost a YEAR before the election is a rooky mistake. Making a pest of oneself should not be confused with merely getting a jump on the competition. But you'll find out, "M'am".

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.