Washington DC Message Boards

SAM BROOKS is Bfrankdc, JT Frank, Joe Kerr, Joe Deluth & more

Bfrankdc when posting always is caught using a different IP address and in another forum, the forum host said that he believes that Bfrankdc and other similar names like JT Frank and Frank B are the same person because they were often posting under an IP address out of upstate NY offered by Cable Vision as he does here and then his IP address shifts to a company in California, then to Virginia and all around but never from the same one.

The other forum host said that Bfrankdc or whatever other name his wants to use is hiding behind a proxy address so you cannot trace the postings to one IP address.

On DC Pages, Bfrankdc is using a IP address for a service that is not offered anywhere in the Metro DC area and if you track all of Bfrankdc s postings, you will see this happen.

THE OTHER CANDIDATES ARE BEING HARASSED IN OTHER FORUMS BY SOME OF THESE SAM BROOKS ALIASES

For the love of God, can we please stop with this? For all that's good and proper, this race hardly merits the vile that is being spewed on these comment boards.

For what's it's worth, Jonathan Rees posted under a variety of aliases on DCist.com, and I have confronted him a number of times on this.

Martin Austermuhle

Editor-in-Chief, DCist.com

Except that:

1) I am not Sam Brooks, nor have I ever met him, emailed him, or any other Ward 3 candidate, including Mr. Rees;

2) Use the IP address where I am working or living. During the holidays, one tends to travel. On other days, I use my office IP, or the offices where I am working out of. The IP address I am currently using is that of Comcast, hardly an anonymous or non-local ISP;

3) I have only posted here on DC Pages and DCist. I have never posted on other message boards, nor have I used other usernames, such as the ones you referenced;

4) I have asked you about these other forum hosts, yet you have not provided any names, links or other verification of these sladerous lies;

5) I was actually on today at the same time that "JTFrank" was on as someone who was visiting the site. I would guess that Luke could verify that there were multiple users logged in at the same time with different IP addresses.

I respectfully request that you stop repeatingt the same BS lies over and over. It is getting tiring to stave off the multiple lies you have been stating about me.

By the way, using a name like "missgloverpark", you are anonymous, and by posting using a proxy ID (as evidenced by your multiple posts with slashes (///) in them) you are using an anonymous passge into this website.

If what you are erroneously blaming me of is so bad, why are you worse?

B. Frank

Bfrankdc when posting always is caught using a different IP address and in another forum, the forum host said that he believes that Bfrankdc and other similar names like JT Frank and Frank B are the same person because they were often posting under an IP address out of upstate NY offered by Cable Vision as he does here and then his IP address shifts to a company in California, then to Virginia and all around but never from the same one.

The other forum host said that Bfrankdc or whatever other name his wants to use is hiding behind a proxy address so you cannot trace the postings to one IP address.

On DC Pages, Bfrankdc is using a IP address for a service that is not offered anywhere in the Metro DC area and if you track all of Bfrankdc s postings, you will see this happen.

THE OTHER CANDIDATES ARE BEING HARASSED IN OTHER FORUMS BY SOME OF THESE SAM BROOKS ALIASES

Martin,

If you look back a few months ago here on DC Pages what you will see is this:

1. Jonathan Rees announced his candidacy and directed people to his website as he did on many boards;

2. Bfrankdc then calling himself Frank B and JT Frank began assaulting Jonathan Rees without provocation and has never stopped;

3. That nobody every jumped on Jonathan Rees for his online postings until about five days after Sam Brooks announced his candidacy;

4. Jonathan Rees and his friends struck back; and

5. This is where it began and where it has led us.

Jonathan Rees did not start this mudslinging but Sam Brooks under his many aliases did just as he did for a brief time back when he ran against Brown and Brazil.

Sam Brooks is no stranger to online assaults against his rivals.

I think if Sam Brooks and his aliases stop then all of this would end.

I am not taking Jonathan Rees side but the record speaks for itself and he did not start this but Sam Brooks did.

Sam Brooks used several FRANK names in 2004 on assaults against Harold Brazil and this is probably why everyone says any screen name of FRANK is Sam Brooks rearing his ugly head.

For the love of God, can we please stop with this? For all that\'s good and proper, this race hardly merits the vile that is being spewed on these comment boards.

For what\'s it\'s worth, Jonathan Rees posted under a variety of aliases on DCist.com, and I have confronted him a number of times on this.

Martin Austermuhle

Editor-in-Chief, DCist.com

Martin,

If you look back a few months ago here on DC Pages what you will see is this:

1. Jonathan Rees announced his candidacy and directed people to his website as he did on many boards;

2. Bfrankdc then calling himself Frank B and JT Frank began assaulting Jonathan Rees without provocation and has never stopped;

3. That nobody every jumped on Jonathan Rees for his online postings until about five days after Sam Brooks announced his candidacy;

4. Jonathan Rees and his friends struck back; and

5. This is where it began and where it has led us.

Jonathan Rees did not start this mudslinging but Sam Brooks under his many aliases did just as he did for a brief time back when he ran against Brown and Brazil.

Sam Brooks is no stranger to online assaults against his rivals.

I think if Sam Brooks and his aliases stop then all of this would end.

I am not taking Jonathan Rees side but the record speaks for itself and he did not start this but Sam Brooks did.

Sam Brooks used several FRANK names in 2004 on assaults against Harold Brazil and this is probably why everyone says any screen name of FRANK is Sam Brooks rearing his ugly head.

This is the most anaemic example of revisionist history I've EVER witnessed. "M'am." Sigh. I suppose one of us have to start compiling a timeline with actual quotes from Rees and his cyborgs to demonstrate this to the 3 people left alive on this planet to whom it's not already apparent. Rees did QUITE a lot more than merely "announce his candidacy" -- and, justifiably, brought out the critics.

Excuse me but when I scrolled back, Jonathan Rees did exactly what I said and that was to post notice of his candidacy and his website and then you and other went after him plain and simple.

You cannot erase what he did nd what you did in response but that was when you were Frank B not B Frank.

This is the most anaemic example of revisionist history I've EVER witnessed. "M'am." Sigh. I suppose one of us have to start compiling a timeline with actual quotes from Rees and his cyborgs to demonstrate this to the 3 people left alive on this planet to whom it's not already apparent. Rees did QUITE a lot more than merely "announce his candidacy" -- and, justifiably, brought out the critics.

Excuse me but when I scrolled back, Jonathan Rees did exactly what I said and that was to post notice of his candidacy and his website and then you and other went after him plain and simple.

You cannot erase what he did nd what you did in response but that was when you were Frank B not B Frank.

Wrong. Simply wrong. He posted horrible, inflammatory things on DCist, Craigslist, DCDL and several Yahoogroups. He insulted his opponents, gay people, individual voters, Ward 3 voters in general, the moderators and users of all those boards, basically baiting everyone until they felt COMPELLED to fight back.

Wait till the links get posted here. Fortunately, none but the ones You/Rees deleted yourselves (and the one's deleted by Craigs List staff and users) are all still in existence, with dates and times attached. This is the REAL "public record" you so often like to invoke. Rumors and vague assertions are not the public record....postings you've made on public forums are though.

Love Always,

Not Sam Brooks or BFrank

Unless you have clear proof who posted something, you have no evidence.

I could go to another email provider, start a phony account and come here and post something and make it look it it is you or anybody I want.

Nothing you say anybody has posted can be proven to be true the way this dumb internet is structured.

Give me a signed letter, audio or something that is verifiable then I will believe it but until then, nobody even knows who you really are and that supports my argument you are Sam Brooks until you can prove to all you are not!

TRUTHSEEKER or is it SEEKER OF LIES why are you now posting from a California based IP address but early from one in Virginia?

Also why is your proxy IP address the same one as Bfrankdc this evening?

Wrong. Simply wrong. He posted horrible, inflammatory things on DCist, Craigslist, DCDL and several Yahoogroups. He insulted his opponents, gay people, individual voters, Ward 3 voters in general, the moderators and users of all those boards, basically baiting everyone until they felt COMPELLED to fight back.

Wait till the links get posted here. Fortunately, none but the ones You/Rees deleted yourselves (and the one's deleted by Craigs List staff and users) are all still in existence, with dates and times attached. This is the REAL "public record" you so often like to invoke. Rumors and vague assertions are not the public record....postings you've made on public forums are though.

Love Always,

Not Sam Brooks or BFrank

Unless you have clear proof who posted something, you have no evidence.

I could go to another email provider, start a phony account and come here and post something and make it look it it is you or anybody I want.

Nothing you say anybody has posted can be proven to be true the way this dumb internet is structured.

Give me a signed letter, audio or something that is verifiable then I will believe it but until then, nobody even knows who you really are and that supports my argument you are Sam Brooks until you can prove to all you are not!

TRUTHSEEKER or is it SEEKER OF LIES why are you now posting from a California based IP address but early from one in Virginia?

Also why is your proxy IP address the same one as Bfrankdc this evening?

HA! Luke, please inform the "lady" that this is not the case. I've only EVER used one IP address on this forum and that's demonstrably true as I'm sure you'll see. And it's demonstrably not in Ca or Va, demonstrably NOT the same as anyone else who posts here and demonstrably not from a proxy. The same cannot be said for "her."

In any case, where could you possibly be getting IP information for this board (let alone incorrect IP information?) Another sad attempt on your part, little man.

Love,

Not Brooks or Bfrank

You are posting from different IP address under your various screen names.

HA! Luke, please inform the "lady" that this is not the case. I've only EVER used one IP address on this forum and that's demonstrably true as I'm sure you'll see. And it's demonstrably not in Ca or Va, demonstrably NOT the same as anyone else who posts here and demonstrably not from a proxy. The same cannot be said for "her."

In any case, where could you possibly be getting IP information for this board (let alone incorrect IP information?) Another sad attempt on your part, little man.

Love,

Not Brooks or Bfrank

You are posting from different IP address under your various screen names.

A nice bit of circular logic there, "lady". You'll assert otherwise, but board admin. knows that I only have one account here, and that I'm only one person. You can believe whatever else the hell you want, but you'll be wrong. And I expect the moderator will verify this if he isn't already sick to death of this absurd little pageant.

But again, Rees, you don't know what IP addresses anyone's using. With this last post of yours, it's becoming clear, in fact, that you don't really know what "IP Address" really MEANS.

This is your modus operandi in that anybody Sam who does not agree with you is automatically Rees.

This is a sick thing as I believe that the administrator of DC pages blocked Rees addresses and he is not posting anything here or can get on so your argument is weak and you may have been ignorant of the fact that administrator blocked him weeks ago!

Let us hear your knucklehead explanation on this one Sam Brooks. REES HAS BEEN BLOCKED WEEKS AGO!

A nice bit of circular logic there, "lady". You'll assert otherwise, but board admin. knows that I only have one account here, and that I'm only one person. You can believe whatever else the hell you want, but you'll be wrong. And I expect the moderator will verify this if he isn't already sick to death of this absurd little pageant.

But again, Rees, you don't know what IP addresses anyone's using. With this last post of yours, it's becoming clear, in fact, that you don't really know what "IP Address" really MEANS.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.