Washington DC Message Boards

Bfrankdc & Anonymous Proxies

Luke,

Bfrankdc when posting always is caught using a different IP address and in another forum, the forum host said that he believes that Bfrankdc and other similar names like JT Frank and Frank B are the same person because they were often posting under an IP address out of upstate NY offered by Cable Vision as he does here and then his IP address shifts to a company in California, then to Virginia and all around but never from the same one.

The other forum host said that Bfrankdc or whatever other name his wants to use is hiding behind a proxy address so you cannot trace the postings to one IP address.

On DC Pages, Bfrankdc is using a IP address for a service that is not offered anywhere in the Metro DC area and if you track all of Bfrankdc s postings, you will see this happen.

LUKE, I HOST ANOTHER BOARD WHERE BFRANKDC LIKES TO HARASS REES AND HE HAS POSTED UNDER 17 DIFFERENT IP ADDRESSES IN THE PAST FEW MONTHS.

Luke,

Often when SAM BROOKS would post under his real name, some aliases and so on, they would come from the same IP address that Bfrankdc had just minutes ago posted from. Thus while screen names were changed, they did not bother to re-enter under a different IP proxy!

This is how several boards caught on to SAM BROOKS and his maybe 50 different screen names as Bfrankdc and so many more.

The fatal error by SAM BROOKS was not to switch over to another IP Proxy because he thought just changing screen names would not be detected.

Other than the IP address at my office, there is one associated with my home. The one in NY is family that I was visiting during the holidays, so Luke didn't err as he correctly cited the IP address from my family's Cablevision service.

The place where you erred, however is accusing me of being anyone other than B. Frank.

It would be an impossibility to prove any connection to any political candidate as I have never met any of them...either Mr. Rees, Mr. Brooks or anyone else -- or had any contact via phone, email or any other communication.

Who was the forum host that said I was posting from a different IP address? Was it Rob or Martin from DCist? Because otherwise, it wasn't me.

I would be curious to know what board you, MissGloverPark, host where I am harrassing Rees, because, as I stated earlier, I have only posted here and at DCist.

You are either a liar, deluded, post under multiple IDs or all of the above.

B. Frank

missgloverpark,

I am still waiting to hear what board you host where I am harassing Mr. Rees.

You are a BS artist and liar.

B. Frank

LUKE, I HOST ANOTHER BOARD WHERE BFRANKDC LIKES TO HARASS REES AND HE HAS POSTED UNDER 17 DIFFERENT IP ADDRESSES IN THE PAST FEW MONTHS.

As I have stated on numerous occaisions, I have only posted here and DCist.

Since you cannot provide any links or names of boards, I can only surmise that you are a liar and blowhard.

B. Frank

B. Frank or Sam Brooks which is your real name; I want you to go back to all the boards you have posted on which are many and think about it and then you will realize which board you posted on with one of your two other aliases and then you will know what board I hosted.

Ok, so you claim to host other forums where I have been harrassing Mr. Rees, yet you cannot provide the name of the forum, or the link to the forum. Then you claim to have had "conversations" with other forum hosts who claim that I have been harrassing candidates, yet you can't provide a link or a name because there are so many screen names and so many boards.

I am asking for one link or one name, particularly of the one that YOU, "missgloverpark" claim to host.

The other stuff in your post is just sick and wrong, especially since the likelihood of Ward 3 voters being in the Greyhound station available for "service" is pretty slim.

B. Frank

Sam you have posted on so many boards and under so many screen names you cannot remember what you did and when but I think you are wearing yourself thin and I may be a blowhard but at least I am not blowing guys in the bathroom of the Greyhound station to get votes like you do.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.