Washington DC Message Boards

Better Than Ezra - "before The Robots"

Guest barkingbeagle

Guest barkingbeagle

Better Than Ezra is my favorite band and they have a new album coming out on April 26, 2005. I can't wait! :)

btrcover-small.jpg

The new single is awesome and I have a feeling the whole album will be too. You can check out the single here: "A Lifetime"

If you haven't heard of this band go check them out now you will not be dissapointed! :D

Better Than Ezra Website

These guys are a really incredible band. I can't wait to get my hands on the new album. I've heard a few of the songs are they're awesome. They are one of the best out there.

Fred

Guest barkingbeagle

As a matter of fact they did. You can read reviews on the show at the band official message board if you are interested:

http://www.betterthanezra.com/bteboard/vie...topic.php?t=107

With the release of this new album they are going to be doing a full tour. Hopefully there will be a chance for everyone to catch a show at some point in time. I hear they are going to be changing up their stage setup and of course set lists. Sounds like it is gearing up to be a fun rocking time! :)

Guest ZeroKel

You HAVE to see these guys play live if you have the opportunity! And the new single is great, can't wait for Before The Robots to hit next month. Everyone should check out the new Greatest Hits CD too, there's some really solid stuff on there as well!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest beagle

You can now watch BTE's new video for "A Lifetime" on Launch.com and also on VH1. It has been spotted playing in the wee hours of the morning on Vh1, hopefully you can catch it. I have seen the video and it is awesome! Check it out!

• 11 months later...
Guest Guest

Better Than Ezra is my favorite band and they have a new album coming out on April 26, 2005. I can't wait! :)

btrcover-small.jpg

The new single is awesome and I have a feeling the whole album will be too. You can check out the single here: "A Lifetime"

If you haven't heard of this band go check them out now you will not be dissapointed! :D

Better Than Ezra Website

BTE is actually my favorite band. Misunderstood and Desperately Wanting are their best songs. I saw another artist who kinda reminds me of their new stuff. His name is Wes Mann and he is an up and coming Maryland alternative artist. Check him out: www.myspace.com/wesmannrocks

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.