Washington DC Message Boards

Bin Laden Tape

Guest DCResident

Guest DCResident

For months I had tought that Osama Bin Laden would make the headlines the week before the election. However, I had thought it would have been a miraculous, strategically timed capured Osama I would be hearing on the nightly news. And, although I would have been the first to criticize such a stunt being pulled by the current administration, to seal the election I would have also been thrilled that the biggest individual threat to US Security had been eliminated.

Today, just days before the election, Osama Bin Laden was the top story on the nightly news. However, it was not a political ploy by the administration. It was real and it was Osama taking the center stage to make one point very clear. BUSH HAS NOT CAPTURED OSAMA! He is alive and apparently in good health. That is completely unacceptable to me as a US Citizen. Instead of mobilizing our brave men and women of the armed forces and sending them full force after Osama and al-Qaida, President Bush sent them to Iraq after Saddam Hussain. We can't change the past, but we can make a better future for the US by voting out the current administration.

Bush has had 3 years to capture Osama and he has been unable. We need a new game plan and we need it now. We need Kerry!

DCResident did you notice that Osama was bashing Bush, and NOT Kerry?

Kerr in the past has said that he was for the Iraq War, then he said he was not for the Iraq war, Then he says that we should pull our troops out, then again Kerry says that we should keep the troops in iraq.

Can some one tell Kerry to make up his mind.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Non-imperialist

How do you americans think that by killing Iraqis you are going to save yourselves from terror and death.

It will only get worse you will see.

Violence creates violence

Hope more of you die in Iraq and your culture diminishes.

You were allways the less educated and more primitive but now you are barbarians.

Praise the brave Iraqi suicide troops-they will be remebered.

Not a drop of oil for the imperialist pig Bush and his henchmen.

Kerry was the better of 2 bad options.

I personaly will not buy any american products till you withdraw from Iraq.

You cannot defeat a proud people!!!

Has vietnam learned you nothing???

DCResident did you notice that Osama was bashing Bush, and NOT Kerry?

Kerr in the past has said that he was for the Iraq War, then he said he was not for the Iraq war, Then he says that we should pull our troops out, then again Kerry says that we should keep the troops in iraq.

You are an idiot. Either you are working for the repugs or you have been brainwashed with Roves propaganda.

He supported giving Bush the authority to go to war as a last resort. Bush jumped at the oportunity and did not do this as a last result. Basically, Bush said 'screw the U.N. and screw our longtime allies', assembled a coalition of those who, other than Britain, made only token contributions to the effort so as not to be seen as against the dominant world power ('you're either with us or against us') and he voted against the $87 billion only because he was against the tax cuts being handed out at the same time.

It's called fiscal responsibility. Over the past twenty four years, every time a repug is in the White House there is none, the deficit soars.

The dem are the ones who believe in only spending money on things you can afford. The repugs spend and spend and put it all on credit to pass along for some else (the next generation or three) to pay their bills.

Click here for more:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/10/31/...ain652491.shtml

BD, There is no need to insult, and Yes I am a Republican. I know of many Democrats that I respect, even though we do not agree with each other on more than several issues.

This Administration was correct in what it did, with the intelligence that even "AT THE TIME" kerry agreed was correct.

I have stated many times in here that Kerry" BEFORE The Republicans even took office" Stated to then President Clinton that saddam HAD TO GO.

As for the Tax Breaks, The Democrats would have Spent the Surplus just as fast on Programs benifiting Their Respective States, And NOT to the People who deserved the money. (Namely ALL of Us.)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.