Washington DC Message Boards

Made in USA Ornament Company sees double increase in 2011 holiday sales

Guest Made in USA Christmas

Guest Made in USA Christmas

Christmas sales are up for for American made goods for Bethesda, Md based company. A Christmas Ornament Co. believes it has to do with an increase in American consumer patriotism:

Thanksgiving and Cyber Monday sales were up 13%. We are grateful for the business and hope the momentum continues. We appreciate the fact that our customers are willing to pay a little more to for a high quality American manufactured ornament. We hired more help to make sure all the orders get processed efficiently with the care.

Read interview below:

Made in USA Christmas

Visit company web site.

A Christmas Ornament Co.

I think it's great news whenever i hear that made in American companies are doing better and helping out are economy all at the same time. I believe many people are now beginning to understand the importance of supporting American made goods and here is one example to prove it. The definition of patriotism is "love of country and willingness to sacrifice for it". By sacrificing an easy buck by buying goods from overseas for cheaper cost and labor it shows the dedication to country that companies like http://www.achristmasornament.com/ have. Keep supporting this recent new trend by buying American made goods this holiday season and through out the rest of the year so one day we can all look back and say i was a part of that. Butterbean...