Washington DC Message Boards

America Speaking Out - End Tax Breaks To Companies That Ship Jobs Overseas

Guest LAW

Weekly Address: President Obama: GOP Leadership Standing up for Outsourcing and Special Interests, Instead of American Workers

In this week's address, President Barack Obama broke with Republicans in Congress who are putting special interests ahead of the American people and offering only a rehash of the very same economic policies that led to the financial crisis. When the GOP asked the American people, through a website, for ideas, one that drew great deal of interest is ending tax breaks for companies that ship jobs overseas. But when the administration closed one of the most egregious loopholes for companies creating jobs overseas, Republicans were almost unanimously opposed. Rather than offering a path to a better future, their plan is an echo of a disastrous decade the country cannot afford to relive.

Remarks of President Barack Obama

Weekly Address

The White House

September 25, 2010

This week, the economists who officially decide when recessions start and end declared the recession of 2008 to be over. But if you're one of the millions of Americans who lost your home, your job, or your savings as a consequence of the recession, this news is of little comfort or value.

Yes, the economy is growing instead of shrinking, as it was in 2008 and the beginning of 2009. We're gaining private sector jobs each month instead of losing 800,000, as we did the month I took office.

But we have to keep pushing to promote growth that will generate the jobs we need, and repair the terrible damage the recession has done. That's why I've proposed a series of additional steps: accelerated tax breaks for businesses who buy equipment now; a permanent research and development tax break to promote innovation by American companies; and a new initiative to rebuild America's roads, rails, and runways that will put folks to work and make our country more competitive.

Taken together with the small business tax cut and lending plan we passed through Congress last week, these steps will help spur jobs in the short run, and strengthen our economy for the long run.

Now, the Republicans who want to take over Congress offered their own ideas the other day. Many were the very same policies that led to the economic crisis in the first place, which isn't surprising, since many of their leaders were among the architects of that failed policy.

It is grounded in same worn out philosophy: cut taxes for millionaires and billionaires; cut the rules for Wall Street and the special interests; and cut the middle class loose to fend for itself. That's not a prescription for a better future. It's an echo of a disastrous decade we can't afford to relive.

The Republicans in Washington claimed to draw their ideas from a website called "America Speaking Out." It turns out that one of the ideas that's drawn the most interest on their website is ending tax breaks for companies that ship jobs overseas.

Funny thing is, when we recently closed one of the most egregious loopholes for companies creating jobs overseas, Republicans in Congress were almost unanimously opposed. The Republican leader John Boehner attacked us for it, and stood up for outsourcing, instead of American workers.

So, America may be speaking out, but Republicans in Congress sure aren't listening. They want to put special interests back in the driver's seat in Washington. They want to roll back the law that will finally stop health insurance companies from denying you coverage on the basis of a preexisting condition. They want to repeal reforms that will finally protect hardworking families from hidden rates and penalties every time they use a credit card, make a mortgage payment, or take out a student loan.

And for all their talk about reining in spending and getting our deficits under control, they want to borrow another $700 billion, and use it to give tax cuts to millionaires and billionaires. On average, that's a tax cut of about $100,000 for millionaires.

Instead of cutting taxes for the wealthiest few – tax breaks we cannot afford – I've called for tax cuts for middle class families who saw their incomes shrink by five percent during the last, lost decade. We've already cut 8 different taxes for small business owners to help them hire and grow, and we're going to cut 8 more. We're challenging our states and schools to do a better job educating our kids and making college more affordable so America can once more lead the world in the proportion of our kids graduating from college. And we're putting an end to the days of taxpayer-funded bailouts so Main Street never again has to pay for Wall Street's mistakes.

America is a great country. Our democracy is vibrant, our economy is dynamic, and our workers can outcompete the best of them. But the way for us to remain the greatest country on Earth isn't to turn back the clock and put the special interests in charge. It's to make sure all our people are getting a fair shake. It's to make sure everyone who's willing to work for it still has a chance to reach for the American dream. And that will remain my mission every single day so long as I have the honor of serving as President.

Have a nice weekend, everybody.

House Republicans Voted Against the American Jobs and Closing Tax Loopholes Act: To help create or save more than 1 million American jobs and prevent corporations from shipping jobs overseas and sticking American taxpayers with the bill. 99% of House Republicans voted no.

Aderholt

Akin

Alexander

Austria

Bachmann

Bachus

Barrett (SC)

Bartlett

Barton (TX)

Bean

Biggert

Bilbray

Bilirakis

Bishop (UT)

Blackburn

Blunt

Boehner

Bonner

Bono Mack

Boozman

Boustany

Boyd

Brady (TX)

Bright

Broun (GA)

Brown (SC)

Buchanan

Burgess

Burton (IN)

Buyer

Calvert

Camp

Campbell

Cantor

Capito

Capuano

Carter

Cassidy

Castle

Chaffetz

Coble

Coffman (CO)

Cole

Conaway

Connolly (VA)

Cooper

Crenshaw

Culberson

DeFazio

Dent

Diaz-Balart, L.

Diaz-Balart, M.

Djou

Doggett

Donnelly (IN)

Dreier

Driehaus

Duncan

Edwards (TX)

Ehlers

Emerson

Fallin

Flake

Fleming

Forbes

Fortenberry

Foxx

Franks (AZ)

Aderholt

Akin

Alexander

Austria

Bachmann

Bachus

Barrett (SC)

Bartlett

Barton (TX)

Bean

Biggert

Bilbray

Bilirakis

Bishop (UT)

Blackburn

Blunt

Boehner

Bonner

Bono Mack

Boozman

Boustany

Boyd

Brady (TX)

Bright

Broun (GA)

Brown (SC)

Buchanan

Burgess

Burton (IN)

Buyer

Calvert

Camp

Campbell

Cantor

Capito

Capuano

Carter

Cassidy

Castle

Chaffetz

Coble

Coffman (CO)

Cole

Conaway

Connolly (VA)

Cooper

Crenshaw

Culberson

DeFazio

Dent

Diaz-Balart, L.

Diaz-Balart, M.

Djou

Doggett

Donnelly (IN)

Dreier

Driehaus

Duncan

Edwards (TX)

Ehlers

Emerson

Fallin

Flake

Fleming

Forbes

Fortenberry

Foxx

Franks (AZ)

Frelinghuysen

Gallegly

Garrett (NJ)

Gerlach

Giffords

Gingrey (GA)

Gohmert

Goodlatte

Granger

Griffith

Guthrie

Hall (TX)

Harper

Hastings (WA)

Heller

Hensarling

Herger

Herseth Sandlin

Hill

Himes

Hoekstra

Hunter

Inglis

Inslee

Issa

Jenkins

Johnson (IL)

Johnson, Sam

Jordan (OH)

King (IA)

King (NY)

Kingston

Kirk

Klein (FL)

Kline (MN)

Kosmas

Kratovil

Lamborn

Lance

Latham

LaTourette

Lee (NY)

Lewis (CA)

Linder

LoBiondo

Lucas

Luetkemeyer

Lummis

Lungren, Daniel E.

Mack

Manzullo

Marchant

Markey (CO)

McCarthy (CA)

McCaul

McClintock

McCotter

McHenry

McIntyre

McKeon

McMahon

McMorris Rodgers

McNerney

Mica

Michaud

Miller (FL)

Miller (MI)

Miller, Gary

Minnick

Mitchell

Moran (KS)

Murphy (CT)

Murphy (NY)

Murphy, Tim

Myrick

Neugebauer

Nunes

Nye

Olson

Paul

Paulsen

Pence

Petri

Pitts

Platts

Poe (TX)

Polis (CO)

Posey

Price (GA)

Putnam

Radanovich

Rehberg

Reichert

Roe (TN)

Rogers (AL)

Rogers (KY)

Rogers (MI)

Rohrabacher

Rooney

Ros-Lehtinen

Roskam

Royce

Salazar

Scalise

Schmidt

Schock

Sensenbrenner

Sessions

Shadegg

Shimkus

Shuster

Simpson

Smith (NE)

Smith (NJ)

Smith (TX)

Smith (WA)

Stark

Stearns

Sullivan

Taylor

Terry

Thompson (PA)

Thornberry

Tiahrt

Tiberi

Turner

Upton

Walden

Wamp

Westmoreland

Whitfield

Wilson (SC)

Wittman

Wolf

Young (AK)

Young (FL)

I wonder if other states will follow Ohio's ban?

http://governor.ohio...aspx?tabid=1793

Governor Sends Letter to U.S. Trade Rep. Regarding Ban on Outsourcing

Columbus,Ohio--Ohio Governor Ted Strickland today sent a letter to U.S. Trade Representative Ron Kirk to defend his commitment to insourcing jobswhen the State of Ohio purchases services. Several government officials and trade association leaders in India have objected toStrickland's ban on the expenditure of public funds for servicesprovided offshore.

Indian government officials have pledged to raise their objections to Ohio'soutsourcing ban during meetings with Ambassador Kirk this week.

"Several government officials in India have objected to my commitment to insource jobs when the State of Ohio purchases services. They have every right to try to wrestle even more American jobs away from us. But I'll tell you this, we have every right to say no," Strickland said. "In fact, we have an obligation to say no. Because I believe that when you ask American taxpayers to fund economic development, every single dollar and every single job should stay in America. Indian officials call that protectionism. I call it common sense. And let me ask those crying foul where they spend their economic development dollars? They surely don't send them over here."

Full text of the governor's letter to Ambassador Kirk is below:

September 21, 2010

The Honorable Ron Kirk

Office of the United States Trade Representative

600 17th Street NW

Washington, DC 20508

Dear Ambassador Kirk:

Iwrite today because I understand that this week at the U.S.-India TradePolicy Forum in Washington, Indian officials intend to object to myactions to insource jobs when the State of Ohio purchases services. The issue may also come up when India's Foreign Secretary Nirupama Rao sits down this week with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in advance of President Obama's November visit to India.

Therefore,I want to take this opportunity to very clearly state the nature andpurpose of Ohio's policy. My Executive Order prohibits any State ofOhio cabinet agency, board, or commission from signing a contract that uses funds it controls to purchase services outsourced to other countries. Quite frankly, in my view, there is no need to go across the globe to buy services that can be readily provided in Ohio or inthe United States.

While they have objected to my actions, Indian officials have admitted theydo not have a case in the World Trade Organization because my Executive Order does not violate any trade agreement with them.

We make things in Ohio. So we are very well aware of the importance of trade and we highly value our trading partners. After suffering the full brunt of the global recession, Ohio now leads the 50 states in manufacturing job growth and has the sixth-fastest growing economy in the U.S. Of course, exports have helped fuel that growth. Ohio firms sold $381 million in goods, principally machinery, aircraft, and medical equipment, to Indian markets last year. We have also successfully worked with Indian firms to grow their businesses within the United States. In fact, Tata Consultancy Services built its North American headquarters right here in Ohio.

Ohio is open for business. We believe in fair trade here, and we know that both our countries benefit from it. But let me say this as well -- noone in India, or anywhere else, is going to tell the citizens of Ohio where we can create jobs or how we can spend our resources. I hope this statement of our position is helpful to you as you talk with Indian officials this week.

Respectfully,

Ted Strickland

Edited by Luke_Wilbur

Guest Software Engineer

I hope other states do follow. Right now we are in a Depression. So we can no longer afford of afford outsourcing our labor force for the greedy companies that want to avoid stringent environmental laws, reasonable salaries and taxes.

U.S. Senator Debbie Stabenow (D-MI) made the following statement regarding her effort to pass legislation to create American jobs. The Creating American Jobs and Ending Offshoring Act created incentives for businesses to bring jobs back to America and eliminated tax loopholes that encourage companies to ship jobs overseas.

“For too long, we have had policies in place that create the wrong kind of incentives and encourage businesses to ship jobs overseas. The bill before us today would stop the incentives to ship jobs overseas, and instead create new incentives to bring jobs back, and make things in America again. If we don’t make things and grow things in America, we will never rebuild our middle class in our country.”

“I am deeply disappointed that we did not have the votes to overcome a filibuster and proceed to this jobs bill, but I will continue fighting to create jobs in Michigan.”

-U.S. Senator Debbie Stabenow

From 2001-2009, 4.7 million manufacturing jobs were lost in America, 1 million of those in Michigan alone.

Guest Bumpkins

My understanding was that this bill was to eliminate the deduction that American owned companies took off their domestic taxes....money they paid in taxes to foreign countries can be taken as a credit here. Remove any incentive that an American owned company gets to move overseas.....Now that is a start....oh well the no's killed that. another part was to add additional taxes on imported goods...selected.....to protect domestic industry.

U.S. Senator Barbara Boxer (D-CA) released the following statement after Senate Democrats’ efforts to pass legislation to eliminate tax breaks for companies that ship American jobs overseas – and provide tax relief for companies that hire here in America – were blocked. The measure failed on a 53-45 vote to overcome a filibuster.

Senator Boxer said, “The majority vote shows the strong support in the Senate for legislation to end tax breaks for companies that ship jobs overseas and give tax incentives to firms that create jobs here in America.

“I am asking my colleagues on the other side of the aisle to join us in backing a bill that will reward companies that create jobs and manufacture their products in this country so we can see the words, ‘Made in America’ again."

Creating American Jobs and Ending Offshoring Act - Amends the Internal Revenue Code to: (1) exempt from employment taxes for a 24-month period employers who hire a employee who replaces another employee who is not a citizen or permanent resident of the United States and who performs similar duties overseas; (2) deny any tax deduction, deduction for loss, or tax credit for the cost of an American jobs offshoring transaction (defined as any transaction in which a taxpayer reduces or eliminates the operation of a trade or business in connection with the start-up or expansion of such trade or business outside the United States); and (3) eliminate the deferral of tax on income of a controlled foreign corporation attributable to property imported into the United States by such corporation or a related person, except for property exported before substantial use in the United States and for agricultural commodities not grown in the United States in commercially marketable quantities.

Status: Cloture on the motion to proceed to the bill not invoked in Senate by Yea-Nay Vote. 53 - 45. Record Vote Number: 242.

NAYs ---45

Alexander (R-TN)

Barrasso (R-WY)

Baucus (D-MT)

Bennett (R-UT)

Bond (R-MO)

Brown (R-MA)

Brownback (R-KS)

Bunning (R-KY)

Burr (R-NC)

Chambliss (R-GA)

Coburn (R-OK)

Cochran (R-MS)

Collins (R-ME)

Corker (R-TN)

Cornyn (R-TX)

Crapo (R-ID)

DeMint (R-SC)

Ensign (R-NV)

Enzi (R-WY)

Graham (R-SC)

Grassley (R-IA)

Gregg (R-NH)

Hatch (R-UT)

Hutchison (R-TX)

Inhofe (R-OK)

Isakson (R-GA)

Johanns (R-NE)

Kyl (R-AZ)

LeMieux (R-FL)

Lieberman (ID-CT)

Lugar (R-IN)

McCain (R-AZ)

McConnell (R-KY)

Nelson (D-NE)

Risch (R-ID)

Roberts (R-KS)

Sessions (R-AL)

Shelby (R-AL)

Snowe (R-ME)

Tester (D-MT)

Thune (R-SD)

Vitter (R-LA)

Voinovich (R-OH)

Warner (D-VA)

Wicker (R-MS)

Guest The Greek

I'm curious as to who makes up the current Republican voter base?

People making over 250 thousand a year, but then who?

Republicans are against taxing companies who outsource to India and other countries.

Republicans are against the poor and middle class.

I know Republicans are losing their collective minds over health care reform (the idea was started by Richard Nixon btw)

Who votes Republican and why??

Guest James Parks

Senate Republicans showed their true colors again today by blocking debate on a bill that would help create jobs and push forward toward economic recovery.

The Creating American Jobs and Ending Offshoring Act would encourage companies to create jobs here at home and end tax breaks for companies that shipped jobs overseas.

AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka said in a statement:

This November, working people are facing a choice—to move forward to an economy that works for everyone or one that benefits big banks and the corporate elite. Today’s vote makes that choice even more clear.

Not surprisingly, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce came out last week in support of outsourcing.

• 2 weeks later...

"This is a threat to our democracy...And if we just stand by and allow the special interests to silence anybody who's got the guts to stand up to them, our country's going to be a very different place."

That's what the President just said about the Chamber of Commerce, a right-wing group spending $75 million to beat Democrats this fall, and reportedly taking money from foreign corporations -- some even owned by foreign governments.

These groups are trying to buy our elections, backing candidates who want to tear down everything that makes the middle class strong in this country: things like Medicare, Social Security, even the minimum wage.

• 2 weeks later...

Per CNN.COM “Here is a list of companies we've confirmed are "Exporting America." These are U.S. companies in name only, either sending American jobs overseas, or choosing to employ cheap overseas labor, instead of American workers.”

http://edi­tion.cnn.c­om/CNN/Pro­grams/lou.­dobbs.toni­ght/popups­/exporting­.america/c­ontent.htm­l

3Com

3M

A

Aalfs Manufacturing

Aavid Thermal Technologies

ABC-NACO

Accenture

Access Electronics

Accuride Corporation

Accuride International

Adaptec

ADC

Adobe Systems

Advanced Energy Industries

Aetna

Affiliated Computer Services

AFS Technologies

A.G. Edwards

Agere Systems

Agilent Technologies

AIG

Alamo Rent A Car

Albany International Corp.

Albertson's

Alcoa

Alcoa Fujikura

Allen Systems Group

Alliance Semiconductor

Allstate

Alpha Thought Global

Altria Group

Amazon.com

AMD

Americ Disc

American Dawn

American Express

American Greetings

American Household

American Management Systems

American Standard

American Uniform Company

AMETEK

AMI DODUCO

Amloid Corporation

Amphenol Corporation

Analog Devices

Anchor Glass Container

ANDA Networks

Anderson Electrical Products

Andrew Corporation

Anheuser-Busch

Angelica Corporation

Ansell Health Care

Ansell Protective Products

Anvil Knitwear

AOL

A.O. Smith

Apple

Applied Materials

Ark-Les Corporation

Arlee Home Fashions

Art Leather Manufacturing

Artex International

ArvinMeritor

Asco Power Technologies

Ashland

AstenJohnson

Asyst Technologies

Atchison Products, Inc.

A.T. Cross Company

AT&T

AT&T Wireless

A.T. Kearney

Augusta Sportswear

Authentic Fitness Corporation

Automatic Data Processing

Avanade

Avanex

Avaya

Avery Dennison

Azima Healthcare Services

Axiohm Transaction Solutions

B

Bank of America

Bank of New York

Bank One

Bard Access Systems

Barnes Group

Barth & Dreyfuss of California

Bassett Furniture

Bassler Electric Company

BBi Enterprises L.P.

Beacon Blankets

BearingPoint

Bear Stearns

BEA Systems

Bechtel

Becton Dickinson

BellSouth

Bentley Systems

Berdon LLP

Berne Apparel

Bernhardt Furniture

Best Buy

Bestt Liebco Corporation

Beverly Enterprises

Birdair, Inc.

BISSELL

Black & Decker

Blauer Manufacturing

Blue Cast Denim

Bobs Candies

Borden Chemical

Bourns

Bose Corporation

Bowater

BMC Software

Boeing

Braden Manufacturing

Briggs Industries

Brady Corporation

Bristol-Myers Squibb

Bristol Tank & Welding Co.

Brocade

Brooks Automation

Brown Wooten Mills Inc.

Buck Forkardt, Inc.

Bumble Bee

Burle Industries

Burlington House Home Fashions

Burlington Northern and Santa Fe Railway

C

Cadence Design Systems

Camfil Farr

Candle Corporation

Cains Pickles

Capital One

Cardinal Brands

Carrier

Carter's

Caterpillar

C-COR.net

C&D Technologies

Cellpoint Systems

Cendant

Centis, Inc.

Cerner Corporation

Charles Schwab

ChevronTexaco

The Cherry Corporation

CIBER

Ciena

Cigna

Circuit City

Cirrus Logic

Cisco Systems

Citigroup

Clear Pine Mouldings

Clorox

CNA

Coastcast Corp.

Coca-Cola

Cognizant Technology Solutions

Collins & Aikman

Collis, Inc.

Columbia House

Comcast Holdings

Comdial Corporation

Computer Associates

Computer Horizons

Computer Sciences Corporation

CompuServe

Concise Fabricators

Conectl Corporation

Conseco

Consolidated Metro

Continental Airlines

Convergys

Cooper Crouse-Hinds

Cooper Tire & Rubber

Cooper Tools

Cooper Wiring Devices

Copperweld

Cordis Corporation

Corning

Corning Cable Systems

Corning Frequency Control

Countrywide Financial

COVAD Communications

Covansys

Creo Americas

Cross Creek Apparel

Crouzet Corporation

Crown Holdings

CSX

Cummins

Cutler-Hammer

Cypress Semiconductor

D

Dana Corporation

Daniel Woodhead

Davis Wire Corp.

Daws Manufacturing

Dayton Superior

DeCrane Aircraft

Delco Remy

Dell Computer

DeLong Sportswear

Delphi

Delta Air Lines

Delta Apparel

Direct TV

Discover

DJ Orthopedics

Document Sciences Corporation

Dometic Corp.

Donaldson Company

Douglas Furniture of California

Dow Chemical

Dresser

Dun & Bradstreet

DuPont

E

Earthlink

Eastman Kodak

Eaton Corporation

Edco, Inc.

Editorial America

eFunds

Edscha

Ehlert Tool Company

Elbeco Inc.

Electroglas

Electronic Data Systems

Electronics for Imaging

Electro Technology

Eli Lilly

Elmer's Products

E-Loan

EMC

Emerson Electric

Emerson Power Transmission

Emglo Products

Engel Machinery

En Pointe Technologies

Equifax

Ernst & Young

Essilor of America

Ethan Allen

Evenflo

Evergreen Wholesale Florist

Evolving Systems

Evy of California

Expedia

Extrasport

ExxonMobil

F

Fairfield Manufacturing

Fair Isaac

Fansteel Inc.

Farley's & Sathers Candy Co.

Fasco Industries

Fawn Industries

Fayette Cotton Mill

FCI USA

Fedders Corporation

Federal Mogul

Federated Department Stores

Fellowes

Fender Musical Instruments

Fidelity Investments

Financial Techologies International

Findlay Industries

First American Title Insurance

First Data

First Index

Fisher Hamilton

Flowserve

Fluor

FMC Corporation

Fontaine International

Ford Motor

Foster Wheeler

Franklin Mint

Franklin Templeton

Freeborders

Frito Lay

Fruit of the Loom

G

Garan Manufacturing

Gateway

GE Capital

GE Medical Systems

Gemtron Corporation

General Binding Corporation

General Cable Corp.

General Electric

General Motors

Generation 2 Worldwide

Genesco

Georgia-Pacific

Gerber Childrenswear

GlobespanVirata

Goldman Sachs

Gold Toe Brands

Goodrich

Goodyear Tire & Rubber

Google

Graphic Controls

Greenpoint Mortgage

Greenwood Mills

Grote Industries

Grove U.S. LLC

Guardian Life Insurance

Guilford Mills

Gulfstream Aerospace Corp.

H

Haggar

Halliburton

Hamilton Beach/Procter-Silex

The Hartford Financial Services Group

Harper-Wyman Company

Hasbro Manufacturing Services

Hawk Corporation

Hawker Power Systems, Inc.

Haworth

Headstrong

HealthAxis

Hedstrom

Hein-Werner Corp.

Helen of Troy

Helsapenn Inc.

Hershey

Hewitt Associates

Hewlett-Packard

Hoffman Enclosures, Inc.

Hoffman/New Yorker

The Holmes Group

Home Depot

Honeywell

HSN

Hubbell Inc.

Humana

Hunter Sadler

Hutchinson Sealing Systems, Inc

HyperTech Solutions

I

IBM

iGate Corporation

Illinois Tool Works

IMI Cornelius

Imperial Home Decor Group

Indiana Knitwear Corp.

IndyMac Bancorp

Infogain

Ingersoll-Rand

Innodata Isogen

Innova Solutions

Insilco Technologies

Intel

InterMetro Industries

International Paper

Interroll Corporation

Intuit

Invacare

Iris Graphics, Inc.

Isola Laminate Systems

Iteris Holdings, Inc.

ITT Educational Services

ITT Industries

J

Jabil Circuit

Jacobs Engineering

Jacuzzi

Jakel, Inc.

JanSport

Jantzen Inc.

JDS Uniphase

Jockey International

John Crane

John Deere

Johns Manville

Johnson Controls

Johnson & Johnson

JPMorgan Chase

J.R. Simplot

Juniper Networks

Justin Brands

K

KANA Software

Kaiser Permanente

Kanbay

Kayby Mills of North Carolina

Keane

Kellogg

Kellwood

KEMET

KEMET Electronics

Kendall Healthcare

Kenexa

Kentucky Apparel

Kerr-McGee Chemical

KeyCorp

Key Industries

Key Safety Systems

Key Tronic Corp.

Kimberly-Clark

KLA-Tencor

Knight Textile Corp.

Kojo Worldwide Corporation

Kraft Foods

K2 Inc.

Kulicke and Soffa Industries

Kwikset

L

Lancer Partnership

Lander Company

LaCrosse Footwear

Lamb Technicon

Lau Industries

Lands' End

Lawson Software

Layne Christensen

Leach International

Lear Corporation

Leech Tool & Die Works

Lehman Brothers

Leoni Wiring Systems

Levi Strauss

Leviton Manufacturing Co.

Lexmark International

Lexstar Technologies

Liebert Corporation

Lifescan

Lillian Vernon

Linksys

Linq Industrial Fabrics, Inc.

Lionbridge Technologies

Lionel

Littelfuse

LiveBridge

LNP Engineering Plastics

Lockheed Martin

Longaberger

Louisiana-Pacific Corporation

Louisville Ladder Group LLC

Lowe's

Lucent

Lund International

Lyall Alabama

M

Madill Corporation

Magma Design Automation

Magnequench

Magnetek

Maidenform

Mallinckrodt, Inc.

The Manitowoc Company

Manugistics

Marathon Oil

Maritz

Mars

Marshall Fields

Mattel

Master Lock

Materials Processing, Inc.

Maxim Integrated Products

Maxi Switch

Maxxim Medical

Maytag

McDATA Corporation

McKinsey & Company

MeadWestvaco

Mediacopy

Medtronic

Mellon Bank

Mentor Graphics Corp.

Meridian Automotive Systems

Merit Abrasive Products

Merrill Corporation

Merrill Lynch

Metasolv

MetLife

Micro Motion, Inc.

Microsoft

Midcom Inc.

Midwest Electric Products

Milacron

Modern Plastics Technics

Modine Manufacturing

Moen

Money's Foods Us Inc.

Monona Wire Corp.

Monsanto

Morgan Stanley

Motion Control Industries

Motor Coach Industries International

Motorola

Mrs. Allison's Cookie Co.

Mulox

N

Nabco

Nabisco

NACCO Industries

National City Corporation

National Electric Carbon Products

National Life

National Semiconductor

NCR Corporation

neoIT

NETGEAR

Network Associates

Newell Rubbermaid

Newell Window Furnishings

New World Pasta

New York Life Insurance

Nice Ball Bearings

Nike

Nordstrom

Northrop Grumman

Northwest Airlines

Nu Gro Technologies

Nu-kote International

NutraMax Products

Nypro Alabama

O

O'Bryan Brothers Inc.

Ocwen Financial

Office Depot

Ogden Manufacturing

Oglevee, Ltd

Ohio Art

Ohmite Manufacturing Co.

Old Forge Lamp & Shade

Omniglow Corporation

ON Semiconductor

Orbitz

Oracle

OshKosh B'Gosh

Otis Elevator

Outsource Partners International

Owens-Brigam Medical Co.

Owens Corning

Oxford Automotive

Oxford Industries

P

Pacific Precision Metals

Pak-Mor Manufacturing

palmOne

Parallax Power Components

Paramount Apparel

Parker-Hannifin

Parsons E&C

Paxar Corporation

Pearson Digital Learning

Peavey Electronics CorporationÊÊ

PeopleSoft

PepsiCo

Pericom Semiconductor

PerkinElmer

PerkinElmer Life Sciences, Inc.

Perot Systems

Pfaltzgraff

Pfizer

Phillips-Van Heusen

Pinnacle West Capital Corporation

Pitney Bowes

Plaid Clothing Company

Planar Systems

Plexus

Pliant Corporation

PL Industries

Polaroid

Polymer Sealing Solutions

Portal Software

Portex, Inc.

Portola Packaging

Port Townsend Paper Corp.

Power One

Pratt & Whitney

Price Pfister

priceline.com

Pridecraft Enterprises

Prime Tanning

Primus Telecom

Procter & Gamble

Progress Lighting

ProQuest

Providian Financial

Prudential Insurance

Q

Quaker Oats

Quadion Corporation

Quantegy

Quark

Qwest Communications

R

Radio Flyer

Radio Shack

Rainbow Technologies

Rawlings Sporting Goods

Rayovac

Raytheon Aircraft

RCG Information Technology

Red Kap

Regal-Beloit Corporation

Regal Rugs

Respiratory Support Products

Regence Group

R.G. Barry Corp.

Rich Products

River Holding Corp.

Robert Mitchell Co., Inc.

Rockwell Automations

Rockwell Collins

Rogers

Rohm & Haas

Ropak Northwest

RR Donnelley & Sons

Rugged Sportswear

Russell Corporation

S

S1 Corporation

S & B Engineers and Constructors

Sabre

Safeway

SAIC

Sallie Mae

Samsonite

Samuel-Whittar, Inc.

Sanford

Sanmina-SCI

Sapient

Sara Lee

Saturn Electronics & Engineering

SBC Communications

Schumacher Electric

Scientific Atlanta

Seal Glove Manufacturing

Seco Manufacturing Co.

SEI Investments

Sequa Corporation

Seton Company

Sheldahl Inc.

Shipping Systems, Inc.

Siebel Systems

Sierra Atlantic

Sights Denim Systems, Inc.

Signal Transformer

Signet Armorlite, Inc

Sikorsky

Silicon Graphics

Simula Automotive SafetyÊ

SITEL

Skyworks Solutions

SMC Networks

SML Labels

SNC Manufacturing CompanyÊ

SoftBrands

Sola Optical USA

Solectron

Sonoco Products Co.

Southwire Company

Sovereign Bancorp

Spectrum Control

Spicer Driveshaft Manufacturing

Springs Industries

Springs Window Fashions

Sprint

Sprint PCS

SPX Corporation

Square D

Standard Textile Co.

Stanley Furniture

Stanley Works

Stant Manufacturing

Starkist Seafood

State Farm Insurance

State Street

Steelcase

StorageTek

StrategicPoint Investment Advisors

Strattec Security Corp.

STS Apparel Corporation

Summitville Tiles

Sun Microsystems

Sunrise Medical

SunTrust Banks

Superior Uniform Group

Supra Telecom

Sure Fit

SurePrep

The Sutherland Group

Sweetheart Cup Co.

Swift Denim

Sykes Enterprises

Symbol Technologies

Synopsys

Synygy

T

Takata Retraint Systems

Target

Teccor Electronics

Techalloy Company, Inc.

Technotrim

Tecumseh

Tee Jays Manufacturing

Telcordia

Telect

Teleflex

TeleTech

Telex Communications

Tellabs

Tenneco Automotive

Teradyne

Texaco Exploration and Production

Texas Instruments

Textron

Thermal Industries

Therm-O-Disc, Inc.

Thomas & Betts

Thomasville Furniture

Thomas Saginaw Ball Screw Co.

Three G's Manufacturing Co.

Thrivent Financial for Lutherans

Time Warner

Tingley Rubber Corp.

The Timken Company

The Toro Company

Tomlinson Industries

Tower Automotive

Toys "R" Us

Trailmobile Trailer

Trans-Apparel Group

TransPro, Inc.

Trans Union

Travelocity

Trek Bicycle Corporation

Trend Technologies

TriMas Corp.

Trinity Industries

Triquint Semiconductor

TriVision Partners

Tropical Sportswear

TRW Automotive

Tumbleweed Communications

Tupperware

Tyco Electronics

Tyco International

U

UCAR Carbon Company

Underwriters Laboratories

UniFirst Corporation

Union Pacific Railroad

Unison Industries

Unisys

United Airlines

UnitedHealth Group Inc.

United Online

United Plastics Group

United States Ceramic Tile

United Technologies

Universal Lighting Technologies

USAA

V

Valence Technology

Valeo Climate Control

VA Software

Velvac

Vertiflex Products

Veritas

Verizon

VF Corporation

Viasystems

Vishay

Visteon

VITAL Sourcing

W

Wabash Alloys, L.L.C.

Wabash Technologies

Wachovia Bank

Walgreens

Walls Industries

Warnaco

Washington Group International

Washington Mutual

WebEx

WellChoice

Wellman Thermal Systems

Walls Industries

Werner Co.

West Corporation

Weavexx

Weiser Lock

West Point Stevens

Weyerhaeuser

Whirlpool

White Rodgers

Williamson-Dickie Manufacturing Company

Winpak Films

Wolverine World Wide

Woodstock Wire Works

WorldCom

World Kitchen

Wyeth

Wyman-Gordon Forgings

X

Xerox

Xpectra Incorporated

Xpitax

Y

Yahoo!

Yarway Corporation

York International

Z

Zenith

ZettaWorks

• 1 year later...
Guest Minh Sheriff

<h1>Nike Air ninety Critique ( space ) Truly feel A Power Of the Basketball Shoe</h1>

<p>The Nike Air Force 90 can be a baseball shoes which in turn has become up-graded out of it's predecessors to use fashion, ease and comfort as well as functionality. The particular sneaker suits very well and it is fantastic regarding aggressive perform. That evaluation should go around a few of the basics in this running shoe as well as give you some sort of higher insight straight into what exactly it could give you.</p>

<p>Firstly the actual womens nike air max 2009 senses real to be able to dimensions after you set this for. This is due to the match remaining very tight as well as enabling your own feet to remain completely within place plus feel considerably far more purely natural throughout doing consequently. The actual middle of the and also feet possess a feeling with snugness as well as firmness throughout location as the the overlap clleular layers are generally attached straight into location. Round the leading of your sneaker exactly where a contemporary collar gadgets around the feet are collateralized properly in spot seeing that this really is significant with regard to making it possible for the particular feet to help cross over.</p>

<p>In a heel it isn't when restricted permitting nonetheless is much extra protected compared to rest because there's an exceedingly sturdy outsole plastic at this time there to protect the idea from the splashes or perhaps lumps. Just like this shock reduction your feet is found on the tear drop cargo area letting the idea to help really feel a lot more purely natural in addition to cushioned. The following structure likewise may make the Air max model around the outsole really feel much a lot more visible.</p>

<p>The Nike Air Force 90 posseses an air max device which seems like a new percolate in the outsole which was only talked about earlier than. You may be wondering precisely why that it is generally there yet it truly is essentially now there to absorb virtually any distress from attaining as well as uneasy falls. When you land a shock will likely be soaked up with the air that's stuck inside the model as a result producing less hurt on your ft and supplying you a much springier really feel and a padding just one during that.</p>

<p>When making use of this air griffey max 1 2011 Air Power 90 both competitively you'll observe which once you actually place all of them on you are going to sense the secure really feel. This may present you with the sense it truly is likely to be inflexible whenever working however that will truly is not the situation. Whenever operating inside air force 90 shoes you will really feel flexible and considerably a lot more relaxed than an individual hope. What this means is it is possible to concentrate on your own recreation though the particular footwear perform several of the demanding function for you personally.</p>

<p>A steady fit is additionally in conjunction with very good cushioning as the foundation part which will works across the underlay on the bottom part from the golf ball air max tn boot presents an individual a pleasant secure and cushioned match. Golf grip within the bottom level is easy nonetheless is primarily located around the rearfoot and also foot area wherever most of the affect normally takes place in addition to exactly where footing is needed.</p>

<p>All these factors are merely tasters in just what exactly this particular basketball footwear has to provide.<br>

For your meatier tutorial consider this particular Nike Air 90 critique wherever you may:<br>

- Go to the significant explanation picture<br>

: Learn in the event it's a options a person want<br>

- Obtain elaborated benefits<br>

- Obtain any hyperlink to the finest place to get your self manboobs.<br>

Or you can easily glance when it reaches this reddit contact upon picking the best hockey shoes intended for events.</p>

Guest Tessa Orea

<h1>Nike Sneakers: Easy To put on!</h1>

What you watch if you satisfy people somebody in charge of? Actually does a dress and even fashionable fine jewelry look great? Think footwear accomplish an excellent opinion primarily to the people who court of those that have the sneakers several plan to have on? Most certainly, footwear is certainly vital to get through a standard superior outcome. ken griffey shoes 2011 ft . puts on tend to be enjoyed not to mention recognised globally. For the reason that really are renowned regarding their high-quality. Let us get further remarkable understanding of Nike Shoes...

Delightful Nike Running shoes: Effortless to put on:

A lot of trading provide you with distinct particular " booties " including equally i personally.elizabeth. intended for causal workout and for person be dressed in. One of the most agreeable point relating to Nike shoes simply because are for sale for most of special occasions unique unconventional or maybe genuine. You simply have significant distinctiveness of trainers available with a similar make. It further provides various foot or so don for all my spouse and i.e. for guys, females also young people. These days, if you feel that a shoes or boots tend to be giving just about any situation or even fake, you could take into consideration adjusting the application. Since, now you have many varieties of hunter wellingtons available for sale marked utilizing Nike.

Exactly why Nike Footwear is Superb?

Why mens air max 2009 hunter wellies are actually great? Efficiently, this can be a common query which may develop under consideration whilst obtaining these kinds of things for your own personel. The company is certainly beloved through the community mainly people adore to don all of these waders prior to getting into the taking part in manually filed. Certainly, this particular fact additionally elaborates on line casinos and also relevancy of such shoe wears... it means not only commonplace individuals however , athletes genuinely boots as well. Such shoe wear will be desired because they're overly comfortable to get used. You won't believe every sting and / or challenge while sporting them for your paws.

Vast number of Styles, Different shades and then Forms and sizes:

The amazing and most interesting simple fact with regards to due to the fact happens because are located in different styles, forms and many stunning and beautiful tones. These traits write out their very own appeal concerning other sorts of foot have on. Regardless; regardless if you enjoy straightforward or simply most trendy goods for you personally. Itrrrs very about final decision as well as have variety or types of running shoes (anyone usually choose to carry). Contrary to alternative bottom has on, the brand features along with softer many secure lower limb is wearing which are usually a breeze to wear. Hence, basic belongings you don't need to worry with regards to dressing in, teasing wader; virtually no worry about your thing; it's simple to list out your body mostly captivating in addition to attractive Nike Running shoes of which never only effortless to don they also help your mindset. Now, receive a kind of your Nike hiking footwear currently and enjoy sporting the best ft . don!<h1>Nike Trainers: Convenient To use!</h1>

What / things you notice after you satisfy somebody for the first time? Really does an outfit or maybe elegant charms look fantastic? Think sneakers complete a beautiful effect in particular to the what individuals ascertain people with its footwear many of them opt to don? Properly, footwear is definitely necessary produce out and about a total effective influence. Nike base dons seem to be liked and regarded all over the world. For the reason that can be well-known because of the excellent. Why don't we get more fascinating info on Nike Trainers...

Wonderful Nike Boots or shoes: Easy to use:

A couple of buys and sells provide you with distinctive style of overshoes which feature each i just.electronic. regarding causal program as well as party have on. The best agreeable point relating to Nike shoes and boots is that they are for sale for all of moments whether it's everyday or possibly public. You simply have substantial diverseness of boots provided with precisely the same manufacturer. Doing it further more offers you all kinds of 12 inches dress in for any simply put i.at the. for males, most women and for young boys and girls. At present, if you feel the boot footwear are usually introducing any specific issue or simply model, you're able to take into consideration changing that. Since, now you must several brands of footwear out there marked by way of Nike.

Precisely why Nike Shoes are Wonderful?

For what reason air max 96 hiking footwear are actually superior? Most certainly, this can be a common query which can present themselves under consideration at the same time shopping for this type of programs for your own personal. The brand is actually popular within the earth significantly members desire to have on these particular waders before getting on the playing filled out. Properly, the point further elaborates the value and additionally relevance of those bottom dons... that implies not simply common families though triathletes such as boot footwear in the process. These kinds of lower limb wears seem to be favorite as they are as well comfy to be utilized. You wouldn't truly feel any variety of impact as well as predicament with him or her for your base.

Huge Variety of Patterns, Shades along with Models:

The spectacular a great number of exciting certainty related to these boots happens because come in different styles, forms and the majority of dazzling and delightful colorings. These traits make out their very own appearance concerning some other foot don. It does not matter; whether appeals to you basic as well as most trendy products and services for you. It's completely as much as final choice and you may have selection and also sort of boots or shoes (everyone generally opt to bear). Dissimilar to other toes has on, this valuable brand name delivers with soft a great number of relaxing foot or so wears which are quite simple to use on. Now, with such items you never need to be concerned around using, tease wader; certainly no be concerned with your thing; you can now see your self mainly captivating and even fantastic Nike Trainers which usually won't only just effortless build but they also raise your disposition. And so, buy a kind of your personal Nike boot footwear at this point and luxuriate in being dressed in typically the most popular toes decide to wear!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.