Washington DC Message Boards

Christine O'Donnell Practiced Witchcraft

Guest Jesse

Looks like the Republicans just lost their chance at gaining the Delaware Senate seat. Christian Republicans will not like the fact that leader Christine O'Donnell admitted on the Bill Maher's show 'Politically Incorrect,' that "I dabbled into witchcraft — I never joined a coven. But...I dabbled into witchcraft." Watch how she joked that one of her first dates was at a Satanic altar. God works in mysterious ways.

Wow. I can't believe that she admits that she hung around satanist. It goes without saying that Satanists believe in Christianity. Not Paganism and Witchcraft. We shall see just how religious the right really is after they find this out.

Guest More to the Right

She will be a laughingstock during the general election. Is there any way that she can be removed and Mike Castle be the candidate? It's time that the Republican Party start demanding some ethics from candidates. I hate Obamacare and the idea of more taxes. But, I hate the idea of having an idiot in power.

There is another choice for the good people living in Delaware.

If you like what you read, vote Jim Rash for Senate this November.

www.JimRash.com

Why Libertarian? Why Now?

History shows that neither major party can be trusted to follow the Constitution. Article 1, Section 8, states that "The Congress shall have Power To…provide for the…general Welfare of the United States." Fine. That covers things like roads and bridges. I get that.

But, how does that include an albatross like health care? Or, welfare? Or, bailing out banks and businesses that are "too big to fail?" The term is "general" welfare. That means that we all benefit from it. Not just some of us, but all of us. As much as my heart went out to the victims of Katrina, the federal government had no constitutional authority to spend one dollar of tax money to rebuild the Gulf coast areas that were affected, let alone Haiti or Chile which, according to my Harrington High School education, are not part of "the United States." Tax money is there to pay the bills, not to "restore our good name" around the world, as if it could.

Right now, the United States economy is headed toward a financial meltdown that will make the Great Depression look like a day at the beach. Both major parties have brought us to this point. F.D.R. gave us the New Deal, Eisenhower created the Department of Health, Education, and Welfare (I can't think of three more messed up areas of government), Johnson gave us the Great Society, Bush (43) gave us greatest expansion of Medicare with the Medicare Prescription Drug, Improvement, and Modernization Act, and Obama has put his mark on the already-overbearing tax burden with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 and he's just getting started. So, let's see…that's three for the Democrats and two for the Republicans. No, that's five against the Constitution courtesy of the Republican and Democrat parties.

Now, let me address the Libertarian factor. To have an efficient government, more take-home pay, and a robust economy we don't need a Libertarian majority. In fact, I hope the Libertarian Party never has a majority in Congress because I don't believe that any group of people, left to their own devices, can remain free from corruption. All we need are enough Libertarians in Congress so that neither the Republicans nor the Democrats have a majority. Then, every piece of legislation will have to reflect the Libertarian Party's principles of smaller government, lower taxes, and more freedom in order to pass.

I'm ready to challenge the new-boss-same-as-the-old-boss system in Washington. I pledge to use the Constitution as the litmus test for all federal legislation. Beyond that, I will apply the free-market principles of efficiency and accountability to every Department and Agency that falls within the federal government's jurisdiction and present legislation to eliminate every one that doesn't. I will be proud to be the Senator from the first state ever to send a Libertarian constitutionalist to Washington. We can demonstrate to the rest of the country why Delaware is historically significant as, and continues to be, the First State.

Jim Rash

P.O. Box 1617

Dover, DE 19903-1617

302-797-8012

jim@jimrash.com

Looks like the Republicans just lost their chance at gaining the Delaware Senate seat. Christian Republicans will not like the fact that leader Christine O'Donnell admitted on the Bill Maher's show 'Politically Incorrect,' that "I dabbled into witchcraft — I never joined a coven. But...I dabbled into witchcraft." Watch how she joked that one of her first dates was at a Satanic altar. God works in mysterious ways.

I'm just worried about her anti masturbation stance.

Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) filed complaints with the Delaware U.S. Attorney's Office and the Federal Election Commission (FEC) against newly-minted Delaware senatorial candidate Christine O'Donnell ® for using campaign funds for personal living expenses. By misusing campaign funds, Ms. O'Donnell committed the crime of conversion; by lying about her expenditures on forms she filed with the FEC, she committed false statements; and by failing to include the campaign funds she misappropriated as income, she committed tax evasion."Christine O'Donnell is clearly a criminal, and like any crook she should be prosecuted," said Melanie Sloan, CREW Executive Director. "Ms. O'Donnell has spent years embezzling money from her campaign to cover her personal expenses. Republicans and Democrats don't agree on much these days, but both sides should agree on one point: thieves belong in jail not the United States Senate."

CREW's complaint is based, in part, on the affidavit of former campaign aide David Keegan. Mr. Keegan explained that in 2009, when Ms. O'Donnell was out of money, she paid her landlord, Brent Vasher, two months rent out of her campaign funds. On FEC forms, Ms. O'Donnell called the expenditures "expense reimbursements." Mr. Keegan also attested that Ms. O'Donnell routinely used campaign funds for meals and gas, and even a bowling outing. This is not surprising given that Ms. O'Donnell has not held a steady job or had a discernable source of income for many years.

"If you need money to pay the rent and eat, you get a job; you don't start a Senate campaign so unsuspecting donors can support you," said Sloan.

CREW has asked the Delaware U.S. Attorney's Office to start an immediate criminal inquiry and has asked the FEC to conduct a full audit of all of Ms. O'Donnell's campaign expenses to learn the full extent of Ms. O'Donnell's thievery.

CLICK HERE to read CREW's letter to Delaware U.S. Attorney David C. Wiess, requesting an investigation.

CLICK HERE to read CREW's letter of complaint to the FEC regarding Christine O'Donnell.

CLICK HERE to see CREW's exhibits of evidence regarding Christine O'Donnell.

• 2 weeks later...

This week, Christine O'Donnell was caught claiming that she attended the University of Oxford when she hadn't. And Bill Maher released another clip in which O'Donnell said evolution is a myth because monkeys aren't "evolving" into humans before our eyes.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.