Washington DC Message Boards

Now is the time to invest in South America

Guest Anna Thomson

Guest Anna Thomson

Investors would be recommended to consider developing economies for growth opportunities as opposed to traditional markets. She says, "South American economies are especially developing well by comparison to mature economies in Europe. What's more, countries such as Brazil and Argentina offer particular opportunities in land investments on top of property investments."

Brazil is already established as one of the leading emerging markets. According to Mrs. Thompson, "South America is currently a popular property investment hot spot, and Brazil is no exception. Fantastic beaches, exceptional culture, and host for the football World Cup in 2014, there are plenty of reasons to want property in Brazil." Find out more about buying land for sale and property for sale in Brazil.

For purely investment purposes it is worth analysing Argentina. Argentina has long been an investment hot spot for some of the world's wealthiest people. It has some of the world's most fertile land and an abundance of natural resources. Many billionaires own real estate in thriving Buenos Aires or in the beautiful Patagonia region. Savvy investors are coming to realise that Argentina has a lot to offer.

Guest Human

You are too late about Brazil; I already posted on how Brazil got to be one of the emerging markets "In how they did it".

The thing is? We in the United States CAN DO BETTER.

Tell Anna Tomson to at least keep up with my postings in here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Investors would be recommended to consider developing economies for growth opportunities as opposed to traditional markets. She says, "South American economies are especially developing well by comparison to mature economies in Europe. What's more, countries such as Brazil and Argentina offer particular opportunities in land investments on top of property investments."

Brazil is already established as one of the leading emerging markets. According to Mrs. Thompson, "South America is currently a popular property investment hot spot, and Brazil is no exception. Fantastic beaches, exceptional culture, and host for the football World Cup in 2014, there are plenty of reasons to want property in Brazil." Find out more about buying land for sale and property for sale in Brazil.

For purely investment purposes it is worth analysing Argentina. Argentina has long been an investment hot spot for some of the world's wealthiest people. It has some of the world's most fertile land and an abundance of natural resources. Many billionaires own real estate in thriving Buenos Aires or in the beautiful Patagonia region. Savvy investors are coming to realise that Argentina has a lot to offer.

Guest Human

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/worldwide-investments-recommends-overseas-property-investment-in-brazil-and-argentina-86704572.html

The link to Anna Thomson’s article. It seems that Anna Thomson was talking about real-estate.

I'm also correcting myself since Anna Thomson was not talking about the business atmosphere that lead to where Brazil and Argentina are at today.

Even though I have not been watching Argentina.

Guest Human

Nope, the moment the Bush Administration starting using ethanol in greater numbers, we “The United States" kicked their butts hands down. In any case when Iraq gets it oil production back to normal levels, the price of oil will come down, but it will never be cheap again.

I've been in this town a long time green; My group has learned lessons; your group is still in the process of learning its lessons.

We have to change, but in a positive way.

I've seen folks on both sides make a case just to land a better job, and for NO other reason.

That among other practices HAS TO STOP.

It's a Dream That I have. I hope that together as a country we don't have to learn that one the hard way "Financial Devastation".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brazil is an emerging leader in renewable energy.

I thought President Bush's switch grass and natural gas was the way to go. Ethanol is not that efficient and caused the corn prices to sky rocket. I am very happy that Nuclear energy is once again being embraced. I love Homer Simpson, but the dumb guy controlling a nuclear reactor has to go.

Why is everyone so hyped up putting investment abroad. We should get foreign investors back here in America. AMERICANS NEED JOBS PEOPLE.

Guest Human

It's Hillary’s attempt at international politics "Luke". It has nothing to do with anything domestically. It has everything to do in isolating Chavez and the Falkland Islands which chavez is trying to ramp up support for, and thus destabilize the region further.

What's so hard to understand about that? Just because I am not posting about Latin America does not mean that I am not fully aware of what's going on. Even now I am under a self imposed news blackout "For the simple reason that it is not the business of the public knowing, but it’s no business for other governments to know".

The internet has changed.

I thought President Bush's switch grass and natural gas was the way to go. Ethanol is not that efficient and caused the corn prices to sky rocket. I am very happy that Nuclear energy is once again being embraced. I love Homer Simpson, but the dumb guy controlling a nuclear reactor has to go.

Why is everyone so hyped up putting investment abroad. We should get foreign investors back here in America. AMERICANS NEED JOBS PEOPLE.

Guest Human

Enron, Hillary has to rely on intel reports. I DON'T.

The desire to make real money makes interesting bedfellows.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.