Washington DC Message Boards

Looking For Bpo Projects

abhi

Sir,

My company is looking for viable projects on conversion /data entry projects.We have a infrastructure which can handle a workload of 500 -1000 machines . We have got a very strong client base and we can outsource job of 5000 - 10000 pcs.We have a very trained & experienced team of data entry operators who can offer 99.9% accuracy level within the said timeframe.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanking You ,

HR Team

edatabsolutions

edatabsolutions@yahoo.com

• 1 month later...
Guest Shahul Hameed

Respected Sir,

We are a leading consultant located in the region of Kolkata dealing with several national and internation projects. Going by the message you have posted about yourself, you guys seems to be skilled and confident enough to handle international project of about 500-to-1000 pc.

Currently, we are having a Singapore and Canada direct signup project, in which there is advance payment system.

hence, there is no question of apprehension about the payment.

If you guys are interested, then please revert back at infosys_shapin@yahoo.com

regards,

shahul

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Shahul,

We are an IT services company primarily into SAP, CRM development. We are now entering the BPO space with a Data Entry Division located in India. We currently have a capacity of 50 computers with full network infrastructure setup.

For more details please check out our webiste.

http://www.luitsolutions.com/bpo_services.htm

sincerely

Sid

Managing Partner, BPO Division

LuIT Solutions

www.luitsolutions.com

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ashok Kumar Mishra

Hi

I am Ashok, I have a setup of 50 Computers at Nagpur. I want a BPO Project for conversion of JPG/PDF to doc. I want to Pay consultancy charges or any other charges from my bill, not interested to pay in advance. I had experienced that, who wants advance consultancy charges or any other charges are all frauds. If you have any genuine BPO project, not interested to take advance consultancy charges may contact to me.

(Ashok Kumar Mishra)

ashok@tenetmail.com

09422101224/225

Guys,

I had a great time browsing the ads and finding out that my company has to pay someone to get a job. Any ideas where I could find a job that does not require payment? I mean, it's we who are supposed to be paid, because we do the job. Or am I missing something here?

Hi,

I have a few Voice based processes in line from US and UK...and there is one which needs a head start within a week..!! It's a pilot project and the payout is pretty good.

Let me know if any one is interested, am based in bangalore, so it will help if the client is from this place itself.

• 3 months later...
Hi,

I have a few Voice based processes in line from US and UK...and there is one which needs a head start within a week..!! It's a pilot project and the payout is pretty good.

Let me know if any one is interested, am based in bangalore, so it will help if the client is from this place itself.

Dear Sir / Madam

This is Sudheer Subramanya, from ADITYA TechNex, Mysore, Karnataka, India. . ADITYA TechNex a company committed exclusively to GIS, animation,BPO, ITES industry (voice & non-voice) and was started with the motto “Timely delivery with zero defect errors and total customer satisfaction”. We have 100 terminals fully furnished facility in a 3200sqft with the required peripherals.

Our Highlights:

1. Highest Quality Data Output in Fast and Feasible Turn around Time.

2. 99.95% Accuracy with Distinctive Quality on all different records.

3. Reliability, Confidentiality and Round the Clock Customer Support as required by our esteemed clients.

4. Our experienced professionals are knowledgeable, experienced, qualified and well trained.

We are looking for joint venture partners. (Projects / Finance), Associates who would like to use our skilled expertise in the above mentioned fields.

If you have any projects, do mail me back or call

+919845123436 / 0821-2568121 adityatechnex@rediffmail.com

“Expecting your favourable reply.”

Thanking you

ADITYA TechNex

sudheer subramanya

MIG 27 , “SUBRAMANYA”,1st ‘B’ Main,

E & F Block, Ramakrishna Nagar,

Mysore- 570023

We will be interested only on the following terms

1. No Upfront payment, No Bank Guarantee

2. We are willing to have a penalty clause in the agreement in case of performance drop

In case you are wondering about your fee we will make a tripatriate agreement and a Non Disclosure Agreement with you before you take us to the client

Let me know your views on this

Thanks and Regards