Washington DC Message Boards

Over forty no jobs

Guest Richard

Guest Richard

Congratulations to all the young guys - who are under 42 and can join the military. Since we are going to create jobs - and our military needs more people - some of us old guys can support the other troops. Imagine the support, mechanics, electricians, heat and air, plumbers -

Makes sense to me -

Congratulations to all the young guys - who are under 42 and can join the military. Since we are going to create jobs - and our military needs more people - some of us old guys can support the other troops. Imagine the support, mechanics, electricians, heat and air, plumbers -

Makes sense to me -

And we are already trained,,,

I do not think there is anything stupid about it. The older American's have supported this country for a very long time, and deserve a lot of respect for what they have done.

Hate to say it but it is the younger generation that has no respect for the older people, some no respect for themselves. Also if you really look at it what has happened to a lot of the management positions around where they are ran by people who are 40 and younger? No respect for the employees, multi tasking for a lot lower pay where their scale goes up, others goes down, and some companies can not stand by the product that they produce because their standards are not what they should be.

You gotta get into to the townhall thingy to get your point across, otherwise your just stuck on stupid.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.