Washington DC Message Boards

Rush the Vote: Operation Chaos Campaign

For weeks now Neo-Con Rush Limbaugh has been imploring Republicans to re-register as Democrats and vote for Hillary Clinton in an attempt to extend the nominating contest thereby (theoretically) weakening the eventual nominee. I am tired of Republican Propaganda Machine's Dirty Tricks. I am tired of Hillary choosing to bring down the entire Democratic Party rather than lose this election.

Rush Limbaugh is no different than right wing terrorist Timothy McVeigh. Rush Limbaugh is planning to incite riots during this year's Democratic Convention in Denver, Colorado. He says this would prevent Americans from voting a Democrat into the oval office.

This is the same fat Limbaugh who imitated physical symptoms of actor Michael J. Fox, who has Parkinson's disease.

This is the same fat Limbaugh who stated that all soldiers who disagree with the Iraq War were "phony soldiers.

This is the same fat Limbaugh who illegally obtained prescription drugs oxycodone and hydrocodone,.

This is the same fat Limbaugh who smokes illegal Cuban cigars without principle.

This is the same fat Limbaugh who got fired from ESPN for making racist remarks about Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb

This is the same fat Limbaugh who aired "Barack the Magic Negro" skit

If you do not believe me go on the Google or Yahoo and look to see if everything I write here is true or not.

Rush the Vote: Operation Chaos Meeting and Exceeding Objective

From Operation Chaos headquarters, I am commander Rush Limbaugh, here at the Excellence in Broadcasting Network, the Limbaugh Institute for Advanced Conservative Studies. Great to be with you, ladies and gentlemen. Operation Chaos, we can safely say, is now exceeding all objectives.

Yes, Operation Chaos is exceeding all objectives, ladies and gentlemen. This is just amazing. I just got today's audio sound bite roster. Let me just give you the headlines here: Drive-Bys discuss Limbaugh critique of Obama. We've got an anti-Obama preacher from Harlem today. You have just got to hear this. Obama on Nightline, the candidate of race, because I said that yesterday. Deval Patrick, the governor of Massachusetts equates the Reverend J. Wright to talk radio. Feminist icon, "I will not vote with my vagina," on Hardball last night. They had a big debate over the Limbaugh Effect and Operation Chaos. Bob Schieffer has been asked about Operation Chaos and finds it fascinating. Bob Beckel has proposed a plan to counter Operation Chaos. Obama is burning cash fighting Operation Chaos. Here's the latest poll numbers. "Barack Obama's big national lead over Hillary Clinton has all but evaporated in the U.S. presidential race, and both Democrats trail Republican John McCain, according a Reuters/Zogby poll released on Wednesday. The poll showed Obama had only a statistically insignificant lead of 47 percent to 44 percent over Clinton, down sharply from a 14 point edge he held over her in February. ... The poll showed Arizona Sen. McCain, who has clinched the Republican presidential nomination, is benefiting from the lengthy campaign battle between Obama and Clinton." Well, yes, which was the primary purpose of Operation Chaos. (laughing)

RUSH: Mr. Shuster, don't forget Pennsylvania. You left it out there. We have operatives who are registering Democrat up until March 25th to vote for Hillary in Pennsylvania. It is happening there, too. Operation Chaos, Rush the Vote, exceeding all objectives.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/sit...5108.guest.html

On April 23, Charlie Rose's show Jacob Weisberg discusses Operation Chaos.

WEISBERG: I seem to remember the New York Times endorsing Hillary Clinton a couple of months ago.

ROSE: (chuckles)

WEISBERG: They seem to be having a little buyers remorse here.

ROSE: (chuckles)

WEISBERG: But obviously the concern they're expressing I think interest is real, that the Democrats damage each other so much in the primary, and these ads that Hillary Clinton has run; it's the only way she can run. But branding Obama as an elitist and emphasizing this question of whether he's ready and prepared to be president and can deal with foreign policy issues, John McCain can just run those ads and it sets him up in a perfect way to say, "It's not me saying it. It's Democrats saying it." And I just -- I don't see how that can -- I'm not saying it's fatal, but it's gotta be very, very damaging if Obama prevails and gets the nomination.

Rush's show the next day,

RUSH LIMBAUGH: This guy has just spelled out the purpose of Operation Chaos! One of the reasons, by the way, that Operation Chaos was implemented is the Republicans will not do this! I said this early on: The Republicans are not going to criticize Democrats this way like the Democrats are criticizing each other. This whole operation, folks... I'll tell, you think my ego is out of control? Wait 'til you hear this. In due course, down the road -- long after we're all gone -- Operation Chaos is going to be written about in history books. It will be. This guy Jacob Weisberg just got it. He nailed it in here in (let me get the exact time of that sound bite) forty-two seconds. He spelled out the expressed purpose and objectives of Operation Chaos: Get these two bloodying themselves up because McCain isn't going to do it; the Republican National Committee isn't going to do it, and somebody has to bloody 'em up politically.

Although his trademark theme is the polarizing struggle between "us" (conservative, hardworking middle Americans) and "them" (liberal Democrat elitists), the private Rush is actually a ridiculous racist snob that makes $20 million a year. He has brainwashed middle America to to accept the will of the elite aristocracy. Rush Limbaugh does not know what it is to be a working man, but he knows how a working man thinks. This whale on a microphone needs to be stopped before people do get hurt.

Guest Always Red

'Obama the 'Magic Negro' was a story in LA Times written by David Ehrenstein over a year ago. You might want to get your facts straight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AS EVERY CARBON-BASED life form on this planet surely knows, Barack Obama, the junior Democratic senator from Illinois, is running for president. Since making his announcement, there has been no end of commentary about him in all quarters — musing over his charisma and the prospect he offers of being the first African American to be elected to the White House.

But it's clear that Obama also is running for an equally important unelected office, in the province of the popular imagination — the "Magic Negro."

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/la-oe-...-opinion-center

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The magical negro (sometimes called the mystical negro, magic negro, or our Magical African-American Friend) is a supporting, often mystical stock character in fiction who, by use of special insight or powers, helps the white protagonist get out of trouble. The word negro, now considered by many as archaic and offensive, is used intentionally to suggest that the archetype is a racist throwback, an update of the "Sambo" and "savage other" stereotypes. Spike Lee popularized the term, deriding the archetype of the "super-duper magical negro."

http://www.blackcommentator.com/49/49_magic.html

Guest LAW_*

Movie critic,

David Ehrenstein is a secular Jew with Polish ancestors, and his mother was of African American and white Irish descent. His most known for his controversial book, 'Open Secret: Gay Hollywood--1928-1998.' Here is a recent excerpt from his colorful blog.

Yes folks, it’s a tsunami in a teapot, with inanity piled upon inanity, climaxed by B.E.T. television founder Bob Johnson’s snarky references to Obama’s (admitted) youthful drug use — as if that would somehow bolster the campaign of Hillary Clinton who he allegedly supports. Meanwhile John Lewis, Georgia state representative and civil rights movement legend was on the PBS “News Hour” explaining with barely concealed rage that Lyndon Johnson’s support was indeed crucial to the civil rights struggle and Martin Luther King (with whom Lewis quite literally risked his life working for) was more than enthusiastic in acknowledging this fact. Any number of journalists could have interviewed Mr. Lewis, or done their own research into the history of the civil rights movement. Had they done so they would have discovered that Dr. King, far from the consensus figure he is today was highly controversial in his actual time. It wasn’t merely white racists that he was up against. The overwhelming majority of black “leaders” of that day opposed him — feeling the protest movement he had created had “gone too far.” When Malcolm X and “Black Power” came along, Dr. King was moved from the radical fringe to the center — a position that solidified poasthumously. Indeed Shelby Steele and other members of today’s African-American right have adopted Dr. King as their own — irrespective of the fact that their forebearers were dead set against him.

http://fablog.ehrensteinland.com/2008/01/22/three-remarks/

[McCain] Described by Secretaries

A: “Quite frankly I think he forgets a lot of things. But the things he forgets are those which are inessential. I even think he might forget deliberately, to leave his mind free. He has the ability to get rid of unimportant details. And he does.” B: “Once when I was sick, I hadn’t heard from him, and I thought he had forgotten me. You know usually your boss will send flowers or something like that. I was in the hospital, and I was mighty blue. I was in a room with another girl, and her boss hadn’t sent her anything either. Then suddenly the door opened and there he was with the biggest bunch of yellow tulips I’d ever seen in my life. And the other girl’s boss was with him, and he had tulips too. They were standing there with all those tulips, smiling. ”

http://fablog.ehrensteinland.com/page/3/

Guest human_*

Trying to blame it on my group blingbling?

Just because democracy is running is course, you don't have to get bitter about it.

Am I the only one around here who is a republican, and I haven't listened to Rush EVER?

Doesn't feel so hot when the tables are turned, now does it?

And the thing is? democrat on democrat.

You have no one to blame but yourselves "Your group the democrats created the atmosphere where

anything goes".

Power no matter what.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

McCain whom I don't like is really a centrist, and this entire board knows that I am a core republican.

He "McCain" aint no bush. I can promise that “Oh Boy!!!! I can easily promise that one". Out of all the politicians in this race? McCain really can work WELL with the democrats.

I think that all of you in here know when some one is BSing you, and I've tried to type pretty, but those in here who have seen me try to type pretty KNOW that I STINK at it.

I am glad you don't, but a huge number of your party listens to his racist banter religiously. Any objective person knows that there is some good and bad on both sides. I am spending my time here trying to get people to wake up and see what this elephant is trying to do.

How can people admire a man who sings "I'm dreaming of riots in Denver" to the tune of "White Christmas."

Let's get serious. Do people not remember this elephant was made an honorary member of Republican Congress in 1994? I guess you did not see the "Majority Maker" pin he received from the Freshman class. Do people not remember U.S. Representative Barbara Cubin statement "talk radio, with you in the lead, is what turned the tide." Congresswoman Cubin then gave the whale a plaque that said, "Rush Was Right."

This elephant's chronic inaccuracy, and his lack of accountability, wouldn't be such a problem if Limbaugh were just a just a radio shock jock. But Limbaugh is taken seriously by mainstream media. U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence "Uncle Tom" Thomas officiated his wedding.

I guess you did not know that Karl Rove gave his first post-resignation exclusive to Rush Limbaugh. Any person who gets Rove's first interview has to have serious power and connections within the Republican Party. These two are masters of the Republican smear-machine that know not to focus on the party, but to fan the flames of division between Clinton and Obama. I could accept that as politics, but I know that Rush Limbaugh is biggot.

I want every person in this country to know the face of a racist.

rush-limbaugh.jpg

Trying to blame it on my group blingbling?

Just because democracy is running is course, you don't have to get bitter about it.

Am I the only one around here who is a republican, and I haven't listened to Rush EVER?

Doesn't feel so hot when the tables are turned, now does it?

And the thing is? democrat on democrat.

You have no one to blame but yourselves "Your group the democrats created the atmosphere where

anything goes".

Power no matter what.

McCain whom I don't like is really a centrist, and this entire board knows that I am a core republican.

He "McCain" aint no bush. I can promise that “Oh Boy!!!! I can easily promise that one". Out of all the politicians in this race? McCain really can work WELL with the democrats.

I think that all of you in here know when some one is BSing you, and I've tried to type pretty, but those in here who have seen me try to type pretty KNOW that I STINK at it.

Guest human_*

Oh!!! BlingBling; After that Uncle Tom Crack? I never envisioned you as a Racist.

I am showing you what REAL politics is like, and you take it personal?

When I said to this board that I will show you what real politics is like? I WASN'T KIDDING. :)

Oh!!! and Law; You should be in this as well. Why? Two Lawyers Running on the Democrat Side For President of the United States.

I am glad you don't, but a huge number of your party listens to his racist banter religiously. Any objective person knows that there is some good and bad on both sides. I am spending my time here trying to get people to wake up and see what this elephant is trying to do.

How can people admire a man who sings "I'm dreaming of riots in Denver" to the tune of "White Christmas."

Let's get serious. Do people not remember this elephant was made an honorary member of Republican Congress in 1994? I guess you did not see the "Majority Maker" pin he received from the Freshman class. Do people not remember U.S. Representative Barbara Cubin statement "talk radio, with you in the lead, is what turned the tide." Congresswoman Cubin then gave the whale a plaque that said, "Rush Was Right."

This elephant's chronic inaccuracy, and his lack of accountability, wouldn't be such a problem if Limbaugh were just a just a radio shock jock. But Limbaugh is taken seriously by mainstream media. U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence "Uncle Tom" Thomas officiated his wedding.

I guess you did not know that Karl Rove gave his first post-resignation exclusive to Rush Limbaugh. Any person who gets Rove's first interview has to have serious power and connections within the Republican Party. These two are masters of the Republican smear-machine that know not to focus on the party, but to fan the flames of division between Clinton and Obama. I could accept that as politics, but I know that Rush Limbaugh is biggot.

I want every person in this country to know the face of a racist.

rush-limbaugh.jpg

Guest BlingBling_*
Oh!!! BlingBling; After that Uncle Tom Crack? I never envisioned you as a Racist.

I am showing you what REAL politics is like, and you take it personal?

When I said to this board that I will show you what real politics is like? I WASN'T KIDDING. :)

Oh!!! and Law; You should be in this as well. Why? Two Lawyers Running on the Democrat Side For President of the United States.

The most powerful black man in this country disgraces the man he replaced. A man of high respect in my community for protecting individual rights under the Constitution. Thurgood Marshall fought all his life for affirmative action. Clarence Thomas fights against it. Affirmative Action for African, Latino, and Asian Americans. Are you against affirmative action?

You are very good a side-tracking. You have stated that you are a Republican insider. How could could you never listened to Rush Limbaugh?

Guest Always Red

I think Liberal Democrats are getting a taste of their own medicine. Where were you when Liberal Independents could vote for John McCain in the New Hampshire Primary and Iowa Caucuses. I think Rush Limbaugh is equaling out the playing field. Justice Thomas is a remarkable man. He believes in favoring the individual and not favoring the race card. I personally think affirmative action had its time, but it is outdated and unfair. Jobs, scholarships, and grants should go to the person best qualified. Quotas do our our country harm. Especially in this economy. Everyone is feeling pain. Even the rich.

So, as they say...

If you can't take the heat...

YOU BETTER GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN!!!!

Guest Thomas_*

Two wrongs do not make it right. I think this is a process that needs to be decided by the party you registered for. I don't want people from another party determining my candidate. This is really moving me to become an Anarchist. Maybe a third party candidate?

Guest human_*

BlingBling, you still can't undue your own bigotry towards people who don't think exactly as you do.

It looks like barack obama's dream of unity is just that? A Dream!

Anything else that you don't support barack obama on? "Your own Candidate".

The most powerful black man in this country disgraces the man he replaced. A man of high respect in my community for protecting individual rights under the Constitution. Thurgood Marshall fought all his life for affirmative action. Clarence Thomas fights against it. Affirmative Action for African, Latino, and Asian Americans. Are you against affirmative action?

You are very good a side-tracking. You have stated that you are a Republican insider. How could could you never listened to Rush Limbaugh?

Guest BlingBling_*
BlingBling, you still can't undue your own bigotry towards people who don't think exactly as you do.

It looks like barack obama's dream of unity is just that? A Dream!

Anything else that you don't support barack obama on? "Your own Candidate".

So you have a corner on the market of truth? I can't take you seriously. You are a Republican work horse that perceives the world from a narrow point of view. It is you sir that truly defines bigotry with your horse blinder statements that all you are concerned for is the legalized Latin American community. It is you that is afraid to tell the world that you are against Affirmative Action. I am proud that our Democratic party is sensitive to the needs of minorities..

Maybe you should start reading Brown vs. Board of Education and start learning what it was like to live in segregated neighborhoods. You have never been called a **derogatory term used to refer to black people**. In a perfect world we would not need Affirmative Action, but this blessed country has a long history of not being perfect. Affirmative Action is for all races. Justice Thomas is a hypocrite because he benefited from the program through a minority scholarship to Yale. What is worse is that is has been more than two years and 140 cases since Justice Thomas asked a question during court arguments. The truth be told why would President Bush nominate a man that never tried a case as a lawyer or worked at a law firm. Because, Thomas is a sellout to issues and civil rights that matter most to the African American community.

Rush Limbaugh is a sellout. Karl Rove is a sellout. Clarence Thomas is a sellout.

We Wear the Mask.

We wear the mask that grins and lies,

It hides our cheeks and shades our eyes

This debt we pay to human guile;

With torn and bleeding hearts we smile

Paul Lawrence Dunbar

Why do you wear the mask Human? What are you hiding? Maybe it is because YOU ARE A SELLOUT TO YOUR COMMUNITY!

Guest human_*

I never said that I was against affirmative action I Admitted in here that I am for legalized Latino's.

You Proved that the African American Community is NOT for Unity.

As for me not being called a derogatory name? You are kidding right? I'm chair bound for 25 years, and I don't know what discrimination is????? LOL ROFLMAO.

I'm also in politics, and I've been called close to everything on this planet. Some folks even call me angelic "Go figure".

So you have a corner on the market of truth? I can't take you seriously. You are a Republican work horse that perceives the world from a narrow point of view. It is you sir that truly defines bigotry with your horse blinder statements that all you are concerned for is the legalized Latin American community. It is you that is afraid to tell the world that you are against Affirmative Action. I am proud that our Democratic party is sensitive to the needs of minorities..

Maybe you should start reading Brown vs. Board of Education and start learning what it was like to live in segregated neighborhoods. You have never been called a **derogatory term used to refer to black people**. In a perfect world we would not need Affirmative Action, but this blessed country has a long history of not being perfect. Affirmative Action is for all races. Justice Thomas is a hypocrite because he benefited from the program through a minority scholarship to Yale. What is worse is that is has been more than two years and 140 cases since Justice Thomas asked a question during court arguments. The truth be told why would President Bush nominate a man that never tried a case as a lawyer or worked at a law firm. Because, Thomas is a sellout to issues and civil rights that matter most to the African American community.

Rush Limbaugh is a sellout. Karl Rove is a sellout. Clarence Thomas is a sellout.

Why do you wear the mask Human? What are you hiding? Maybe it is because YOU ARE A SELLOUT TO YOUR COMMUNITY!

Guest human_*

To be honest, I had neck surgery, and I got tired of people calling me scar face "It's a pretty big scar"". I never used cica-care to reduce the scar tissue, because if you do that? Then what you are actually reducing is the integrity of the skin.

I don't agree with those scar reducing treatments out there. Why the fda approved it? I may never know "To be honest I never asked the fda, but it would be a good question to ask".

Now you know; I'm not good looking, I'm scard "I have alot of them too".

And for the record; My community Loves Me. :)

I cannot wait until this election season is over. Now that I have a baby it is very difficult to focus on the negative campaigning. I do hope that the world will be a better place when my boy grows up to survive in it on his own. I hope that green innovation, socio-equality and religious tolerance will be completely embraced by our wonderfully diverse country and the rest of the globe. We should think now of what are the ramifications of what we do to the generations that follow.

Guest human_*

The way Our Country moves forward is in "for a lack of a better definition", in little baby steps.

We are slowly inching forward "Not backwards". It just takes time.

I figure maybe in a thousand years, we MIGHT just get passed our prejudices. Three decades in politics, and the way that politics is played? Hasn’t change. Being in politics for three decades, and luckily being chair bound really does give me a unique perspective "People drop their guard around me cause what they see is a cripple".

When Barack Obama says that he is going to bring a new way of conducting politics in this town, and around the nation? That is just smoke, and mirrors people, because he still in the world that I know so well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cannot wait until this election season is over. Now that I have a baby it is very difficult to focus on the negative campaigning. I do hope that the world will be a better place when my boy grows up to survive in it on his own. I hope that green innovation, socio-equality and religious tolerance will be completely embraced by our wonderfully diverse country and the rest of the globe. We should think now of what are the ramifications of what we do to the generations that follow.

Guest Human_*

BlingBling, the reality is that neither Barack nor Clinton have the votes to clinch it. Then there is that little nagging question of the Latino vote on which way my group will go? "My group can read if you haven't figured it out, and judging by your reaction to the Latino community? That one is still up in the air".

From here on out the race comes down to percentages. Your group has the following problems; Michigan and Florida. The working class vote. The African American community has agreed to 19 to 23 % of your own group being unemployed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is no smoke and mirrors that Obama is going to win the nomination.

It also shows that the American will to suceed is far stronger than a fat blabbering radio host. Here is pie in your face Rush.

Guest BlingBling_*
BlingBling, the reality is that neither Barack nor Clinton have the votes to clinch it. Then there is that little nagging question of the Latino vote on which way my group will go? "My group can read if you haven't figured it out, and judging by your reaction to the Latino community? That one is still up in the air".

From here on out the race comes down to percentages. Your group has the following problems; Michigan and Florida. The working class vote. The African American community has agreed to 19 to 23 % of your own group being unemployed.

So you get the numbers right. Obama leads Clinton by nearly 700,000 votes. Even if the Democratic party counted Florida and Michigan, Obama would still have a national vote lead of more than 73,000 votes. You are not part of the Democratic Latino community. You are a Republican Latino that wants to put a giant wall on the border. Don't try to confuse people on where you stand.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.