Washington DC Message Boards

Get "insider" access to Washington's top leaders

Guest Human Events

Guest Human Events

Imagine being face to face with the most powerful and influential people in American politics and government.

And imagine being able to ask them any question you want -- without any reporters, "handlers" or "spin doctors" around, so you get their honest, off-the-record answers.

And imagine being able to tell them, one on one, exactly what you think about any political, economic, legislative, or other topic you want.

Well, stop imagining - because I'm offering you the real-life opportunity to do exactly that.

You see, every year my friend Bob Novak brings some of the nation's top leaders to meet with a select group of citizens in a one-day, strictly off-the-record event known as the Evans-Novak Political Forum.

This year's Forum will take place on Thursday, April 24, at an exclusive private club in Washington, DC, just blocks from the White House.

To keep the interaction intimate and meaningful, attendance is strictly limited to just 70 people. More than half of the spaces are already taken, but it isn't too late for you if you sign up now.

Bob makes final speaker invitations based on breaking news and national events, so no one knows the final lineup until shortly before the meeting.

But to give you an idea of the caliber of speakers who will join us, here is a partial list of recent Forum participants:

Dick Cheney, Vice President

Condoleezza Rice, Secretary of State

Harry Reid, Senate Majority Leader

Karl Rove, former Deputy White House Chief of Staff

Bill Frist, former Senate Majority Leader

Steny Hoyer, House Majority Leader

Colin Powell, former Secretary of State

Al Gore, former Vice President

Newt Gingrich, former Speaker of the House

Ken Mehlman, former RNC Chairman

Steve Forbes, President & CEO, Forbes, Inc.

Charles Schumer, U.S. Senator from New York

George Tenet, former Director of the CIA

John Bolton, former Ambassador to the United Nations

Each guest speaks briefly about key issues of the day, then opens the floor to questions -- any question. The answers are frank and open because there are no reporters. This meeting is 100 percent off the record.

The topics to be discussed may include the economy, the 2008 presidential campaign, pending legislation on Capitol Hill, and anything else you wish to bring up.

This is the only event of its kind in Washington, DC. If you want to participate, I urge you to sign up now.

Just how valuable are these Forums for the lucky few who attend? Read what these past attendees have to say:

"I was amazed by the power that was in that room. I was only a few feet away from the Vice President of the United States... and he answered my question directly. There is nowhere else I would have ever been able to do that. I'll see you at the next Forum." - J. Smith, Topeka, Kansas

"I was able to get the straight scoop on the economic forecast... With that guidance, I was able to make the correct business decisions in the following months -- saving my company millions." - Fred Jones, former President, Citicorp

"Better than a White House pass; a great way to know what's really going on inside Washington." - Michael E. Murphy, Chairman, The Murphy Pintak Gautier Hudome Agency

"After 26 years of conferences, seminars, and soirees on every conceivable aspect of American politics, I find none on a par with Bob Novak's Evans-Novak Political Forum in terms of offering the insider story of public policy. Bob's Forum is as current and insightful as tomorrow's headlines." - John Gizzi, Political Editor, Human Events

Sign up now. The registration fee for the Evans-Novak Political Forum is $595 per person. And as a special benefit, you may bring up to two guests for just $395 per person.

I hope to see you on April 24th.

Guest human_*

What are you waiting for? Call um 1-800-789-5367, now

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW. This is an event I would love to photograph. Do you have any pull to get me in?

:D

Guest human_*

I will tell you how I got started in politics; I need a job, can you help "That's it, and I worked my way up, then down, then back up again, but it's the truth. It's like any other job, you start at the bottom and work your way up".

To be honest; I never thought that I would be in politics "Never, ever, never".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are you waiting for? Call um 1-800-789-5367, now

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.