Washington DC Message Boards

Patriots will shine against the Redskins

Guest Yatra

Your team is hopeless. You must realize that the Pats will destroy Washington in the first half. When they are up by four touchdowns Belichick will put in second stringers so the first team can get a rest for the Colts game. Sorry the Redskins have no chance. I like your helmets.

Go Patriots

Didn't the Redskins beat the Patriots the last time they meet in the regular season? Although they are a great team, the Patriots can be beaten by Washington this Sunday.

New England has not faced a defense as impressive and quick as the Redskins, plus Brady has to have an off game sometime. The only question will be if the Redskins can keep up offensively. WE NEED TO SCORE TOUCHDOWNS!

They are expecting rain so let’s hope Moss doesn't have anymore passes slip through this hands or hit him in his facemask.

I think the patriots are going to lose this Sunday. When they play the Redskins and I hope the Redskins play hard and win this game for our Fans of the Washington Redskins. I am going to watch it with Luke and his family this weekend. I am going to carve Pumpkins and dress up as Darth Vader for a picture with my Pumpkin this Sunday.