Washington DC Message Boards

CRACKING DOWN ON ILLEGAL ALIENS

CADriversLicense.jpg

Prince Williams County, Virginia is about to vote on a major crack down on illegal aliens denying them most everything.

What impact would it have on the DC economy if DC would do exactly what Prince Williams County, Virginia is proposing?

We believe that the illegal population of DC has taken away 15,000 jobs from US citizens (DC residents), it has surpressed wages, it has created a bigger underground economy, it has added to the crime rate and the MPD DC should be allowed to grab and turn over illegal aliens to ICE as well as to be allowed to inquire as to the immigration status of anyone they arrest.

The fact that DC allows illegal immigrants to live and flourish here is because the the DC government is being paid off by developers and others to look the other way so they can have cheap labor.

So it finally spilled over unto this board, what a mess. Had to happen some time I reckon.

Well, my group "Latinos" is going to take a major hit over this.

These are one of those times that I would really love to bury my head in the sand, and the ones who are pushing for illegal immigration are just a bunch of control freaks, and the only thing that they are doing is fueling the fire.

You know what really gets me though?

It was the democrat Latinos' who started this to begin with "It gives me head aches every time I think about it, and the thing is that I warned my group not to throw it in people's faces, and they still didn't listen."

Okay!!! My headache is back. Good night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CADriversLicense.jpg

Prince Williams County, Virginia is about to vote on a major crack down on illegal aliens denying them most everything.

What impact would it have on the DC economy if DC would do exactly what Prince Williams County, Virginia is proposing?

We believe that the illegal population of DC has taken away 15,000 jobs from US citizens (DC residents), it has surpressed wages, it has created a bigger underground economy, it has added to the crime rate and the MPD DC should be allowed to grab and turn over illegal aliens to ICE as well as to be allowed to inquire as to the immigration status of anyone they arrest.

The fact that DC allows illegal immigrants to live and flourish here is because the the DC government is being paid off by developers and others to look the other way so they can have cheap labor.

Human,

Let's look at it all realistically.

The "White" business community pushes the DC government not to take any actions that would affect the standing of illegal aliens in DC and that is why the DC City Council adopted a policy that forbids the police to question a person's immigration status, forbids the police to contact the Feds when they know they have an illegal in hand and this is what is fueling the anger in DC.

Furthermore, the "White" business community knows that they can hire a Latino for 30% less than they can any other group.

This is called exploitation.

If the illegal population was rounded up, the "White" business community would have no choice but to hire US citizens and pay them better.

I am a lawful immigrant to the USA and I resent those who came here illegally. They have no excuse.

CADriversLicense.jpg

Edited by Slick Willie

California's claim to fame is that “Economically it's the Gateway to Asia.”

I really do know the reality of this, and how it all got started, and why.

By the way; you are just guessing, and unfortunately I'm not.

Like I have said before in here "Be careful when you seek the truth, for IT WILL leave you with its own set of scars".

Is there more to this then what I just typed? YES!!!

And I’m starting to get a head ache again. <Oh boy,boy,boy, Oh boy>

Why bush supports this is easy, POWER.

The reason the democrats support this, is also for power, and they ARE playing the same game that the republicans were playing. NO DIFFERENCE

The only wild card in this is the African American Community.

What I wonder about is this? Is the African American Community willing to commit political suicide for the Latino Vote? In the next election I will know the answer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Human,

Let's look at it all realistically.

The "White" business community pushes the DC government not to take any actions that would affect the standing of illegal aliens in DC and that is why the DC City Council adopted a policy that forbids the police to question a person's immigration status, forbids the police to contact the Feds when they know they have an illegal in hand and this is what is fueling the anger in DC.

Furthermore, the "White" business community knows that they can hire a Latino for 30% less than they can any other group.

This is called exploitation.

If the illegal population was rounded up, the "White" business community would have no choice but to hire US citizens and pay them better.

I am a lawful immigrant to the USA and I resent those who came here illegally. They have no excuse.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.