Washington DC Message Boards

TWENTY THOUSAND NON-PAYING POSSIBLY TAXPAYERS

Psycho

cheh.jpg

Recently on the WAMU KOJO Show, Kojo had ward 3 candidates Mary Cheh and Theresa Conroy on 10/27/2006, and one issue brought up was the large number of people living in DC, owning a home in DC and nowhere else, but somehow list their residence as elsewhere other than the District to avoid DC taxes.

Mary Cheh said that we need to close the door on these people but I say that she needs to give back those political contributions she accepted from such people who live in the District but list themselves elsewhere.

The reality is, many of these people spoken of are heavy contributors to the political campaigns of candidates now going into the November 7 general elections and there is no way people like Mary Cheh are going to take real action and risk future contributions from people she spoke of on The Kojo Show.

If you comb the campaign finance forms of many of our political candidates, you will find a large number who own homes in DC but list themselves in Maryland, Virginia or elsewhere but do not have homes there but use the home of a brother, sister or uncle to avoid DC taxes.

The best tax scam is, list yourself in one of the six U.S. Territories and you will be exempt from federal income tax, DC taxes and only pay a ,lower state tax sort of say in one of our US territories.

cheh.jpg

Recently on the WAMU KOJO Show, Kojo had ward 3 candidates Mary Cheh and Theresa Conroy on 10/27/2006, and one issue brought up was the large number of people living in DC, owning a home in DC and nowhere else, but somehow list their residence as elsewhere other than the District to avoid DC taxes.

Mary Cheh said that we need to close the door on these people but I say that she needs to give back those political contributions she accepted from such people who live in the District but list themselves elsewhere.

The reality is, many of these people spoken of are heavy contributors to the political campaigns of candidates now going into the November 7 general elections and there is no way people like Mary Cheh are going to take real action and risk future contributions from people she spoke of on The Kojo Show.

If you comb the campaign finance forms of many of our political candidates, you will find a large number who own homes in DC but list themselves in Maryland, Virginia or elsewhere but do not have homes there but use the home of a brother, sister or uncle to avoid DC taxes.

The best tax scam is, list yourself in one of the six U.S. Territories and you will be exempt from federal income tax, DC taxes and only pay a ,lower state tax sort of say in one of our US territories.

Who knows Human but I am not sure what Austermuhle (Bfrankdc) will do.

So what are you two going to do When these elections are over?

Bad new Martin Austermuhle A/k/a Bfrankdc which I think is self-evident but Mary Cheh's own campaign fiance forms list contributors/developers who own homes in DC but list themselves in Maryland and elswhere.

Geez others knew that...

Human,

Wouldn\'t you be more concerned about the allegations Mr. Rees makes about a candidate without any proof?

B. Frank

Hey counsin Ramon, Bfrankdc is so filled with hatred for me that it clouds his judgment and he lives to find fault in anything I say.

Ignore Bfrankdc A/k/a Martin Austermuhle as he is intellectually and otherwise inferior to us. Why, he is German and they are two time losers!

Bad new Martin Austermuhle A/k/a Bfrankdc which I think is self-evident but Mary Cheh's own campaign fiance forms list contributors/developers who own homes in DC but list themselves in Maryland and elswhere.

Geez others knew that...

Don't need to do your homework Bfrankd as what is spoken of has already been discussed on WTOP and made an issue by Theresa Conroy.

So where is the proof?

B. Frank

HUMAN,

BFRANKDC IS A HETEROPHOBE!

For me, I will be headed back to politics "some were on the HILL".

To the Island I go. lol

This is just an internet aheming match now.

I have friends who ARE democrats, and they make the HARDEST CORE DEMOCRATS in here look like

CUP CAKES by comparison.

THE REASON that I don't get caught up in the games that most people do? It is rather simple

"BEEN THERE DONE THAT" I learned by my mistakes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.