Washington DC Message Boards

Obama is "the Antichrist"

Guest Cowboy Bob

Guest Cowboy Bob

Did anyone get this email?

Obama 'Frightens Me'. The Bible has warned us that 'A man will come from the East that will be charismatic in nature and have proposed solutions for all our problems and his rhetoric will attract many supporters!'

When will our pathetic Nation quit turning their back on God and understand that this man is 'A Muslim'....First, Last and always....and we are AT WAR with the Muslim Nation, whether our

bleeding-heart, secular, Liberal friends believe it or not. This man fits every description from the Bible of the 'Anti-Christ'!

Guest Look for the mark

Barack Hussein Obama is the Antichrist. The number of the Beast is 666.

Barack: 6 letters

Hussein: 7 letters

Obama: 5 letters

6+7+5=18=6+6+6

Quod Erat Demonstrandum

Take all permutations of 5,6,7 (3! = 6):

Sum them (3996), divide by total number: 3996/6=666

Quod Erat Demonstrandum

Barack Hussein Obama was born in 1961=1998-37=666x3-666/(6+6+6).

QED

Revelations 13:18=(6+7) : (6+7+5): "If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666."

Quod Erat Demonstrandum

Conclusion: Barack Hussein Obama is the Antichrist. This is not a drill.

Guest Chesterfield

This the one I got.

According to The Book of Revelations the anti-christ is: The anti-christ will be a man, in his 40s, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, will destroy everything is it OBAMA??”

He is no anti christ, he is just a politician who keeps on making poor choices, as well as a serious lack of understanding as to what's going on.

And we as a nation are NOT at war with Muslims, but we are at war with extremists who do want to destroy us.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obama 'Frightens Me'. The Bible has warned us that 'A man will come from the East that will be charismatic in nature and have proposed solutions for all our problems and his rhetoric will attract many supporters!'

When will our pathetic Nation quit turning their back on God and understand that this man is 'A Muslim'....First, Last and always....and we are AT WAR with the Muslim Nation, whether our

bleeding-heart, secular, Liberal friends believe it or not. This man fits every description from the Bible of the 'Anti-Christ'!

Obama was born in Honolulu, HI. That is the West. I guess that shoots down your knucklehead theory you fraking hick.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.