Washington DC Message Boards

Obama Looks Down on Americans

Guest Hillary 2008

Guest Hillary 2008

Obama just lost his opportunity at the Presidency. At a private fundraiser in San Francisco, Sen. Barack Obama said Pennsylvania's small town voters are bitter about losing jobs and that to explain their frustrations, they "cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them." Sen. Hillary Clinton and Sen. John McCain were quick to characterize the remarks as elitist. Join me in supporting Hillary Clinton for President.

View the video at YouTube.

Guest Phil in DC

You just post what the machine tells you. This is what Obama said

You go into some of these small towns in Pennsylvania, a lot of them — like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing’s replaced them. And they’ve gone through the Clinton administration, and the Bush administration, and each successive administration has said that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate and they have not. So it’s not surprising then that they get bitter, and they cling to guns, or religion, or antipathy toward people who aren’t like them, or anti-immigrant sentiment, or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.

It sounds like he wants to get things done to me. He just knows that the Political machine will do anything to make people stop thinking about the issues and focus more on divisive crap slinging. We have lost jobs and both the Clinton and Bush administration did nothing about it.

If the Internet boom did not come along, Clinton would have been just as bad as Bush for economy. So, do you want to have the same old tired concepts. Or do you want to try something new. Obama is an African American that will be put on the spot. He knows that he will have to do twice as good as the ordinary President to keep the publics trust.

This is a rare opportunity America.

Guest Bob Doorman
You just post what the machine tells you. This is what Obama said

It sounds like he wants to get things done to me. He just knows that the Political machine will do anything to make people stop thinking about the issues and focus more on divisive crap slinging. We have lost jobs and both the Clinton and Bush administration did nothing about it.

If the Internet boom did not come along, Clinton would have been just as bad as Bush for economy. So, do you want to have the same old tired concepts. Or do you want to try something new. Obama is an African American that will be put on the spot. He knows that he will have to do twice as good as the ordinary President to keep the publics trust.

This is a rare opportunity America.

Wake up - There is no way Obama will win the white house in Nov. His pastor - the bitter statement, and now we are hearing about Rezko. Obama supports- wake up and get a grip. This is no longer about the Clintons and Obama. This is about winning the White House. Having a first term senator - who basically run because the ill republicatn party was non-existence. Winning agains a clown, making a speech, and now we expect him to be strong enough against the republican machine. Wake up - he does not even need clinton or mccain to make him seem week. He is doing it to himself. Obama should do the right thing and step down.

Guest human_*

And every vote counts, except in michigan and florida.

And Barack obama is going to bring everyone together? minus those of faith etc etc etc.

The democrats support of hugo chavez, who is actively trying to destroy the U.S. Economy.

The democrats who also made the case for a Nuclear Middle East., as well as a Nuclear Latin America.

I think that you democrats have done more than enough damage to this country as well as the world.

Guest BlingBling_*

You are sidetracking the truth of the issue. This is just a smear campaign. This shows what type of person you are to believe this crap. Stuart "Con Man" Levine, the key prosecution witness in the corruption trial of Antoin "Tony" Rezko story is filled with colorful drug binges at area hotels, ripping off charities he ran and stealing from an estate he managed display his character ethics. He cannot recall whether he has quit drugs or still doing them. How are we to believe a man who stole from children. We are to believe a con man that Obama and his wife attended a party for Nadhmi Auchi. This is just one big smear campaign. Learn to read the whole story not just the abstracts.

I feel like a fireman putting out the lies throughout the web. I am going to watch what you Republicans write more closely.

blingbling, it goes to the character of barack obama of whom he associates himself with. I can run rings around obama in my part of political world.

One of the reasons that I DON'T POST incredibly detailed information as to what's going on in my sphere of politics is cause, IT CAN IMPACT CURRENT OR FUTURE LONG TERM U.S. INTERESTS.

I KNOW BETTER, but your side sadly does not. A nuclear middle east, a nuclear latin america, supporting chavez just to make this administration look bad, and he is trying to destroy our economy.

And all of that was very stupid what your side HAS DONE".

This is how barack obama gets to know the issues out there; Calling CRS "Congressional research services" I NEED a POSITION PAPER in favor or against on so and so of this issue "and that's it".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are sidetracking the truth of the issue. This is just a smear campaign. This shows what type of person you are to believe this crap. Stuart "Con Man" Levine, the key prosecution witness in the corruption trial of Antoin "Tony" Rezko story is filled with colorful drug binges at area hotels, ripping off charities he ran and stealing from an estate he managed display his character ethics. He cannot recall whether he has quit drugs or still doing them. How are we to believe a man who stole from children. We are to believe a con man that Obama and his wife attended a party for Nadhmi Auchi. This is just one big smear campaign. Learn to read the whole story not just the abstracts.

I feel like a fireman putting out the lies throughout the web. I am going to watch what you Republicans write more closely.

Guest BlingBling_*
blingbling, it goes to the character of barack obama of whom he associates himself with. I can run rings around obama in my part of political world.

One of the reasons that I DON'T POST incredibly detailed information as to what's going on in my sphere of politics is cause, IT CAN IMPACT CURRENT OR FUTURE LONG TERM U.S. INTERESTS.

I KNOW BETTER, but your side sadly does not. A nuclear middle east, a nuclear latin america, supporting chavez just to make this administration look bad, and he is trying to destroy our economy.

And all of that was very stupid what your side HAS DONE".

This is how barack obama gets to know the issues out there; Calling CRS "Congressional research services" I NEED a POSITION PAPER in favor or against on so and so of this issue "and that's it".

I would love to see your opinions of what we should be doing in the world. If this is true you are guilty of torture, you are guilty of getting our soldiers killed in Iraq, you are guilty of not serving the People. I have read your articles. You are no different from the White Power groups that run this country. You only care for the Latino community that have legal citizenship in this country.

Prove me wrong. I bet you believe in censorship as well. Go back to your masters. You clearly do not believe or understand the freedom of speech.

BlingBling,

I don't think he is trying to say that at all. I also think you are baiting him to state more than he really feels comfortable with. I also think that Senator Obama knew that running for the highest office would not be pretty. He realizes some members of the media and political parties are going to do everything in their power to make him lose. That is the nature of the beast of politics.

Of course BlingBling, I am a Republican Latino. I have always been for my group"Latino's y Latina's".

My God!!! My group "Hispanics, or what ever you want to call us" has always known.

What did you expect?

BlingBling, you are for your group, and I am for mine. I am VERY PROUD to call myself a REPUBLICAN LATINO.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would love to see your opinions of what we should be doing in the world. If this is true you are guilty of torture, you are guilty of getting our soldiers killed in Iraq, you are guilty of not serving the People. I have read your articles. You are no different from the White Power groups that run this country. You only care for the Latino community that have legal citizenship in this country.

Prove me wrong. I bet you believe in censorship as well. Go back to your masters. You clearly do not believe or understand the freedom of speech.

Guest human_*

Also for the record BlingBling; I was in the past the object of the aclu's attention. They "the aclu" showed me what they think free speech SHOULD REALLY be like.

I was target numero uno. For years I was angry with them "and to this day I still don't like them", but I have come to respect them, and the work that they try to do.

For whatever it's worth to you. Sir

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.