Washington DC Message Boards

DON'T VOTE FOR MARY CHEH

Over this weekend, somebody started sliding under the doors of apartment renters a flier asking that renters not vote for Mary Cheh because she supports the abolishing of rent control.

Apartment renters make up 40% of the ward 3 voters.

Some think TENAC is behind this but I suspect Bfrank_dc A/k/a Martin Austermuhle.

See Flier > http://dc2006.net/marycheh.jpg

Wouldn't the obvious place to look be Bill Rice, who received the endorsement of TENAC, according to his website?

I have better things to do with my time than to illegally enter apartment buildings and advocate against a candidate, who in my opinion, seems pretty good.

B. Frank

Over this weekend, somebody started sliding under the doors of apartment renters a flier asking that renters not vote for Mary Cheh because she supports the abolishing of rent control.

Apartment renters make up 40% of the ward 3 voters.

Some think TENAC is behind this but I suspect Bfrank_dc A/k/a Martin Austermuhle.

See Flier > http://dc2006.net/marycheh.jpg

You might be right B Frank but who got DDOT to take down most of the campaign posters over the weekend all along Connecticut Avenue and the lower part of Wisconsin?

Damn, Conn Ave is clear of posters.

Wouldn't the obvious place to look be Bill Rice, who received the endorsement of TENAC, according to his website?

I have better things to do with my time than to illegally enter apartment buildings and advocate against a candidate, who in my opinion, seems pretty good.

B. Frank

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.