Washington DC Message Boards

WARD 3 CANDIDATE SAM BROOKS LIES TO VOTERS

Sam Brooks a while back asked all of the ward 3 candidates to agree not to put up posters.

After DDOT took down most of the posters the past few days, Sam Brooks has gone around parts of ward 3 and put up his mini-posters where others use to be.

1. Sam Brooks says he supports gay rights but accepts $15,000.00 from a long list of people who oppose gay rights.

2. Sam Brooks publicly assures voters he will not put up posters and asks all ward 3 candidates to agree not to put up posters but now he does.

3. Sam Brooks says he cares about workers but has received backing from anti-labor types.

What else can we now do to make voters

hate us and call us liars?

And today's Pot Kettle Black Winner: JRR, who posted this exact thing on CityDesk today, using BFrank's name.

Sam Brooks a while back asked all of the ward 3 candidates to agree not to put up posters.

After DDOT took down most of the posters the past few days, Sam Brooks has gone around parts of ward 3 and put up his mini-posters where others use to be.

1. Sam Brooks says he supports gay rights but accepts $15,000.00 from a long list of people who oppose gay rights.

2. Sam Brooks publicly assures voters he will not put up posters and asks all ward 3 candidates to agree not to put up posters but now he does.

3. Sam Brooks says he cares about workers but has received backing from anti-labor types.

What else can we now do to make voters

hate us and call us liars?

Thanks for posting that. I have notified the folks over at the City Paper that the post in question was indeed an impersonation.

I also noticed that Rees used bfrank_dc, where my email/login is bfrankdc.

B. Frank

And today's Pot Kettle Black Winner: JRR, who posted this exact thing on CityDesk today, using BFrank's name.

I did no such thing.

Maybe one of you did it just to have an excuse because you are bored to say I did it but I did not.

Thanks for posting that. I have notified the folks over at the City Paper that the post in question was indeed an impersonation.

I also noticed that Rees used bfrank_dc, where my email/login is bfrankdc.

B. Frank

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.