Washington DC Message Boards

Looking For A Part Time Nanny In Silver Spring

Guest Kathryn Lopez

Guest Kathryn Lopez

I am looking for a part time Nanny for my 13 month old son. We live in the Silver Spring/Calverton area and I am looking for someone to work Tues/Weds/Thurs from 8 am to 4 pm. I would also consider a nanny share.

Please email me at jlopez1805@msn.com if you are interested and would like more information.

Thank you.

My name is Elgifa Duncan. I leave on 430 Barbey street Brooklyn.

I've had lots of experience with children, i worked at a day cear and also have a six year old daughter. I would appriciate it very much if you would consider me for the job of looking after your bundle of joy. I can be contacted at7182358217 or 3477335353 and can you tell me how much is the salery.

Thank you for taking the time to read my email. Hope to hear from you soon.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kimberley lord

greetings,

i'm interested in the nanny position, i currently do childcare and have alot of experience. i have children of my own including a 10 month old.

please contact me if your interested.

earthgodess@peoplepc.com

kim

Guest Debra Pothier

I am looking for a part-time nanny to come to my house and mind my 8.5 month little girl. I will be working out of my house. I live in Leominster MA and need someone with experience on Thursdays and Fridays from 9 to 5.

Guest DC Staff
I am looking for a part-time nanny to come to my house and mind my 8.5 month little girl. I will be working out of my house. I live in Leominster MA and need someone with experience on Thursdays and Fridays from 9 to 5.

Kathryn,

You should post your reqest as a new topic. This way more people will be able to respond to you easier.

DC Staff

If you are looking for Daycare/Nannies I would suggest going to these two sites.

www.dcdaycare.com

This site has tons of information regarding child development

www.nannylocators.com

Ask for Cassandra. Tell her Ed told you to call.

Ed