Washington DC Message Boards

FENTY DENIES SAM BROOKS LIE ON WTOP RADIO

SAM BROOKS CAUGHT LYING AGAIN ON WTOP

By: Jonathan R. Rees

After the Friday night candidates forum on WTOP, Mark Seagraves and Elissa Silverman made a forum observation and one of them that caught their eye was Sam Brooks never ending lies about his employment with Adrian Fenty.

First Sam Brooks said he was the campaign manager for Team Fenty before the very first candidates' forum.

At the first candidates' forum, Sam Brooks retracted from that claim and said that he had only worked for Team Fenty for 3 months but did not state what he did.

In the WTOP candidates' forum, Sam Brooks goes back to his original lie and said that he worked for Team Fenty for 9 months.

The reality is, Sam Brooks never worked on Team Fenty but rather he was asked to do some consulting work which he did in les than seven weeks, whereby he received three checks for the work. This fact is well illustrated in the financial reports of Team Fenty at the DC OCF at Page 43.

See http:///www.dc2006.net/brooks.pdf

Why do I make issue of this? Simple. Martin Austermuhle and Bob Summersgill who are my biggest detractors are supporters, or were of Sam Brooks, and on the internet, they went after anybody who dared to question their boy Sam.

Long ago, I told people that MARTIN AUSTERMUHLE was SAM BROOKS DIRTY TRICKS MAN and I have kept a long string of communications from Austermuhle in defense of Brooks.

Austermuhle and Summersgill have a long string of aliases they use to attack people with.

These two are very good at what they do.

This is why I have had a war with Austermuhle and Summersgill.

These three are behind most of the crap that has disrupted the ward 3 race.

YET, SAM BROOKS IS A CHRONIC LIAR AND HAS BEEN CAUGHT WITH HIS PANTS DOWN ON WTOP! MOST EVERYTHING HE SAID ON WTOP WAS A PRE-MEDITATED LIE!

THE ATTACKS ON THE WARD 3 CANDIDATES HAVE COME FROM THESE THREE BASTARDS AND BROOKS ATTACKED HIMSELF TO GET FREE MEDIA PUBLICITY!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.